|Typ||Bay Pro 203|
|Liegeplatz||Stapleton, Alabama, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||6.8 m|
IN STOCK NOW!!
2022 Excel Boats Bay Pro 203END OF MODEL YEAR SALE EVENT!! END OF MODEL YEAR SALE EVENT! FINANCING AVAILABLE! LOWEST PRICE OF THE YEAR!!
The Bay Pro’s Excelleration™ Pad Hull is engineered to provide the highest degree of performance, stability, handling and seaworthiness. Meticulous detail differentiates the Excel Bay Pro from others. Extra bracing and excessive reinforcement establishes the Excel Bay Pro as the toughest in the industry. All bay boats have .125 hulls, the Excel Bay Pro is a whopping .160 thick.
Other features include flip-up jump seats with storage, deluxe center console with rod holders, leaning post, two livewells and over 31 cubic feet of storage. The Superliner™ interior coating ensures secure footing and twin floor drains keep it dry. The Bay Pro represents an exceptional combination of performance, functionality, fishability and craftsmanship.
Features may include:
- Bone White (shown above) or Silver
- Superliner (interior rough surface coating)
- Excelleration Performance Pad Lifting Hull
- Leaning Post w/Cushion and Footrest
- Extruded Gunwale (w/rubber rub rail and slotted interior for accessory mounting)
- 2 Built-in Lockable Rod Boxes
- Integrated Trolling Motor Bracket
- Navigation Lights
- Bilge - 800GPH
- 4 Nylon Mooring Cleats
- 2 Tempress Fishing Seats
- 2 Rear Folding Jumpseats with Storage
- Rear Deck Seatbase
- Angled 45 Degree Transom Splash Pan
- Front Deck Control Panel (12V Plug, Troll Motor Plug, Nav Light and Motor Trim Switches
- Deluxe Fiberglass Console
- Tinted Removable Windshield
- 16 Gallon Livewell w/Cushion Seat and Backrest (Model 220 & 203)
- Speedometer, Tach and Fuel Gauge
- Console Recessed 3 - Tray Tackle Storage
- 12 Volt Accessory Plug
- Two Cup Holders
- Cushion Livewell Seat and Backrest
- Front Access Door w/Storage
- 6 Rod Holders
- Fold Down Over Windshield Grab Handle
- Price does not include dealer freight, prep and rigging
- Price includes all incentives and rebates
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.