|Typ||Grand Mariner 230|
|Liegeplatz||Lewisville, Texas, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.98 m|
|Motor-Modell||300 VDO V8 AMS|
Awe follows in the wake of the totally redesigned 2022 Grand Mariner. From the sloped bow fence to the powerful Mercury® engine, every detail has been reengineered to give you a pontoon you'll want to see!
Dynamic luxury and peerless performance define the Grand Mariner series, a versatile group of upscale boats for entertaining and watersports.POWER THROUGH THE DAY
With a totally redesigned look, the Grand Mariner stuns everyone on the lake with it's sweeping lines and sloped silhouette. Our soft-touch vinyl and luxurious furniture keep your family comfortable, while the Mercury engine puts plenty of power for watersports at your fingertips.ILLUMINATE THE NIGHT
With the sleek look and high tech of an all-electric tower and C-Zone helm, you have ultimate control of your Grand Mariner—whether you're managing your electric system or illuminating the night with a signature light show.
For over 60 years, we’ve created first-class, luxurious pontoons. And while we take pride in our work, we refuse to give in to complacency. Our designers' compulsive dedication to engineering and heritage has developed some of the best-built pontoon boat platforms in the industry. Harris pontoons feature patented TTRS (Total Torsional Reduction System) deck construction. Each boat is designed to be a true "integrated system" that creates a strong, lightweight pontoon platform proven to endure years of rigorous use.
BLK SAPPHIRE/PLTNM SLVR
BLK SAPPHIRE/PLTNM SLVR
- Black Sapphire
- Platinum Silver Accent
- Black Edition:Pwdr Coat Fence
- Rubrail Insert, SS ILOS Vinyl
- SLDH - Single RFL w/Std Dual Helm Seats
- Pillow Top - Moonlight Gray
- Carbon Furniture Accent (Stnd & PT)
- 300L VDO DTS/PAS (V8) (AMS)
- Primary OB - Engine Installed
- Performance Level 3.5 w/Ski Tow Bar
- Tower, Ion, Power Lift w/Black Bimini
- Convenience Pkg (w/8.8" Diam. Fenders)
- Total Lighting Pkg C-Zone (Int & Ext)
- Ladder, 4-Step Telescoping SST (Stern)
- Seats, U-Lux (HiBack) w/Dual Helm Seats
- Flooring, Stone Gray Seagrass
- Simrad GO9 Dual Chartplotter/Sonar
- Raised Helm
- Sound Sys, JL Platinum (8 Spkrs/2 Amps/Subs)
- Speaker, Tower Cans (req tow/JL Upgrd)
- Fenders, 2 Additional 8.8" Dia w/Straps
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.