|Typ||Sunliner 250 Sport SLDH|
|Liegeplatz||Branson, Missouri, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.87 m|
2022 Harris Sunliner 250 Sport SLDH
This is a brand new 2022 Harris Sunliner 250 Sport SLDH Tri-toon in Midnight Blue and powered by a Mercury 250hp Verado 4-Stroke. It also has the following options:
- Midnight Blue, Fence Color
- French Grey, Pillowtop Interior
- Black Edition, Pdwr Coat Rails
- Tower-Folding Delux black w/black bimini
- Mercury 250hp Verado 4-Stroke DTS/PAS
- SLDH floorplan, Single Rear Lounger w/Dual Helm Seats
- Tower, Delux Folding w/Blk Bimini
- Battery Charger
- Dual Battery Switch
- Flip-up SS Cleats
- Stainless Steel Cupholders
- Depth Gauge
- Extended Swim Platform
- Fender QR System, 8.8" w/additional Fenders
- Fire Extinguisher
- Grey Woven Teak Flooring Upgrade(F18)
- In-Floor Storage
- R/G/B Interior Seat Base Lighting
- Performance Lvl 3.5 Tri-toon Pkg, 27" toons w/63gal fuel
- Rail Safety System w/ski tow bar
- Adjustable Height/Swivel/Slider Helm Seat
- Ultra Lux Helm Seats
- Steering Wheel Upgrade
- Stereo Upgrade Pkg, JL
- Windscreen. removable
Call for more info or to schedule a test drive today.
The Sunliner series combines eye-catching style and prime performance in a people-pleasing platform for inspiring on-the-water recreation.
Make A Splash
The all-new Sunliner delivers the incredible fun you expect with style and comfort that will turn heads and encourage smiles. It’s purpose-built for versatility—cruising, relaxing, partying, fishing, skiing or simply getting away with family and friends for a relaxing day on the lake.
Comfort Meets Convenience
Reimagined interiors feature luxuriously soft yet incredibly durable pillow-top vinyl upholstery surrounded by a sleek and stunning new fence. Flexible seating options let you configure the craft for any group, and generous onboard storage allows you to stow all the gear you need for a relaxing and fulfilling day on the water. It’s everything you need for the best day on the water ever!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.