|Typ||SunDeck 2486 OB|
|Liegeplatz||Melbourne, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.32 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.36 m|
Everyone’s invited with SunDeck and its spacious design, customizable floorplans and walk through windshield. Plus, fuel your freedom with our most powerful engine options. Sometimes the best days on the water are spent doing nothing at all. The unmatched do anything, go anywhere personality of the SunDeck is perfect for going all-out or simply surrendering to the day.
For more than 45-years we’ve been perfecting fun on the water with our innovative and incredibly versatile deck boat design.. At Hurricane, we never define how you fulfill your boating passion, instead we simply provide a boat with unmatched versatility allowing you to set course to adventure on your terms.
Beam (ft,in) 8' 6" Dry Weight (lb) 3,800 Fuel Capacity (gal) 66 Max HP 300 Overall Length (ft,in) 24' Passenger Capacity Weight (lb) 2,288 Passengers 14
Why Hurricane Deckboats?
Built to Last Hurricane owners are always impressed with the high-quality fit and finish of their boats. That’s why Hurricane is the best-selling deck boat on the water today. We build all our boats with top-of-the-line materials and industry-leading manufacturing techniques.
Construction Turn the key and go. With over 45 years of experience, Hurricane will never let you down with quality materials engineered for safety, reliability and peace of mind.
Never Break A Sweat With Hurricane, the enviable combination of unmatched versatility and performance comes naturally. Our exclusive, shallow-draft hull design delivers gravity-defying stability, instinctive and instant control, quick-to-plane acceleration and nimble performance that is equally at home conquering big water, exploring uncharted shallows or fueling a day of watersports fun.
A Difference You Can Feel We didn’t just pioneer the deck boat design, we perfected it. Our reverse chine design and strategically located lifting strakes allows Hurricane Deck Boats to achieve near-instantaneous plane while delivering the smoothest and driest ride around.
Adventure Comes Standard With Hurricane, you’re getting more than the most versatile and most envied boat in the industry. You’re punching your ticket to unlimited adventure, where every day brings new experiences and heightened excitement for sharing your boating passion with others.
Easy & Quick Financing Available!
Please call 321 752 6969 to get more information.www.CastawayMarine.com.
- Canopy; stainless steel with protective boot
- Bilge pump; automatic
- Drilled Transom
- Storage Tubs; gel coated fiberglass
- Entertainment center with sink; pressurized water system
- Stereo; Polk Head Unit and 6 Black Speakers
- Anchor locker
- Ladder; bow telescoping
- Ladder; stern telescoping
- White Rubrail - Stainless Steel Insert
- Swim platform; full
- Trim gauge with engine package
- Windshield; full wrap around
- Dash; instrument panel featuring fog resistant gauges; speedometer; fuel; voltmeter; tachometer; horn & 12V outlet
- Helm Seat; single bucket with bolster
- Hour Meter
- Head; enclosed with sink
- Seat; mate, port side
- Bow and Stern "Stow & Cruise" Seating
- Center Walk -through bow and stern
- Custom Multi-use cockpit table and filler cushion
- Stainless Steel Cupholders
- Counter Top Color Tan - with Tan, Soft Touch Tan and Sienna Furniture
- Counter Top Color Gray - with Gray, Soft Touch Gray, Sport White and Sport Gray
- Steering; hydraulic Sea Star w/ tilt wheel (required for 150 hp +)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.