|Typ||Super Air Nautique S23|
|Liegeplatz||Montgomery, Texas, Vereinigte Staaten|
2022 Nautique Super Air Nautique S23, 2022 Nautique Super Air Nautique S23
Brand-new for 2022, the Super Air Nautique S23 is an ultra-modern take on the traditional bow Nautique. The S23 offers an aggressive new hull design that delivers unrelenting performance unlike anything else in its class. From the interior to the exterior, the elegant lines and smart design add a level of luxury and intuitiveness that is unmatched. From the actuated towers to 600HP engine options, the S23 has the ability to be customized for exactly how you and your crew like to spend days on the water. Adding functionality while providing our proven, world-class surf waves and wakeboard wakes, this first iteration of the brand-new Super Air Nautique S-Series gives a subtle nod to the past while looking boldly into the future.Features may include:
- At first glance, the exterior of the S23 is meant to capture your attention like no other wake boat before. That striking appearance is what creates a first impression that our design team aimed to make. The abrupt lines in the bow take shape as they follow down the hull sides of the S23 complimenting the overall aesthetic with a sleek, modern look.
- The Super Air Nautique S23 comes with a sleek windshield to complement its exterior aesthetic. Providing the driver with a clear view of the surroundings, this automotive-inspired windshield takes cues from the exterior and continues those lines giving the entire boat a well thought-out, integrated look.
- Seamlessly integrated into the beautiful bow design of the S23, the ultra-bright LED docking light array provides great visibility when maneuvering into your dock or slip at night. During the day, this light array acts as daytime running lights and give the brand-new S23 a unique and stunning look.
INTERIORA GREAT PLACE TO RELAX
- One of the best places to be is the bow of the brand-new S23. Two lounge seats provide a great place to relax with convenient cup holders and removable seat cushions for storage underneath.
- The brand-new Super Air Nautique S23 takes on the same asymmetrical design that Nautique has been on the forefront of. Clear visibility of all your instrumentation is to the right of the steering wheel with LINC Panoray touchscreen perfectly in view, while also keeping everything the driver needs within reach. A phone pocket doubles as a place to keep your drain plug when your boat is out of the water, and a large open dash area is the ideal place for hats and other accessories.
PERFORMANCEDESIGNED OFF THE FRAMEWORK OF THE AWARD-WINNING G-SERIE
- Designed off the framework of