|Liegeplatz||Lymington, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||9.35 m|
Nimbus Tender 9 - the first model in the new Tender series. Perfect for all kinds of daily activities, transportation and water sports.
“The renewal of a series that has proved so successful, and that is so strongly associated with Nimbus’ DNA and brand, is no easy task. This heritage has truly permeated every area and phase, from concept design, construction, functionality and appearance down to the finest details. Everyone involved has worked with the aim of making the T9 the best product conceivable and thus a worthy successor to the Nova,” says Joacim Gustavsson, Chief Designer at Nimbus Boats Sweden.
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built forexceptional sea worthiness and handling• Minimal planning threshold razor sharp bow section• Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-35 knots• Walk-around• Double bed in fore cabin with separate head• Fore cabin and head with integrated ventilation• Multiple sofa solutions on aft deck• Pantry module with wet bar• Dashboard fitted with 10″ plotter• Great choice of equipment • Sofa/seating on fore deck with table• Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin.
Available in Lymington!
- 1 x Mercury Verado 300 hp, White
- T-Top, including mooring canopy
- Mercury upgrade package
- X-Edition package
- Foiled hull, Grey
- Wetbar, cold water, cushion, portable Weber Go-Anywhere gas grill
- Nimbus crockery and cutlery
- Extra refrigerator, Isotherm CR36
- Pillow set, X-Edition, Sunbrella
- Carpets, X-Edition
- Cabin cushions, X-Edition Niroxx
- Outdoor cushions wetbar, X-Edition Dark Grey
- Sunseat foredeck, X-Edition Dark Grey, including cover
- Extended sunbed foredeck, X-Edition Dark Grey
- Railing cushions foredeck, X-Edition Dark Grey
- Bed mattress topper, front cabin
- Mooring canopy, Silver Grey
- T-Top enclosed canopy, Graphite
- FlexiTeek, Weathered/White caulking
- Bow thruster, Sleipner SE40
- Zipwake dynamic trim control system, 300mm
- Windlass bow, Lewmar V700, 7,5kg, 25m, Deck control
- Remote control, bow thruster, front and aft anchor winch
- Water ski pole
- Mooring package
- Heater/defroster system
- Hot water system, Isoterm 15L
- Shore power, ChargeMaster 12/25A, 25m cable, 2x230V outlets
- Under water lights
- Stern gates
- Table fitting on front deck
- Extra portlights in cabin
- LED T-Top strip light
- Wireless charging nest for phone
- HIFI package high-end
- HIFI package high-end upgrade with DAB unit
- Simrad Plotter, Go 2x12"
- Simrad Sonar, xSonic SS60
- Simrad VHF, RS40 incl. AIS receiver, antenna
- Anti-fouling, Seajet 033 Dark Grey
- Shrink wrapped
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.