|Liegeplatz||Sarasota, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||5.16 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 18 gal|
Available in Store: Sarasota
This 2022 Reward Sport Runabout it's a pleasure to see. Whether you're exploring narrow water, checking out who's at anchor, or stepping it up a bit, It's difficult not to smile once you're in the cockpit. You don’t have to wait for the next life to have your Reward.
Reward’s deep vee hull form gives a smooth ride and responsive handling. Planing performance is improved by lifting the strakes, and chine flats help to reduce spray for a dry ride.
BRP's patented intelligent Neutral Reverse comes standard with Reward. iNR's electronic controlled and operated neutral and reversing control is simple to use. Its Powered by Rotax engine and waterjet propulsion for shallow draft and responsive handling.
With a single look at the Reward, you can tell that classic elegance is still alive and well.
- Vacuum infused vinyl ester cored laminate
- Hull cavities filled w/ 2lb/ft3 urethane foam
- Rotax 1630 ACE,
- 1,630 cc (99 cu in)
- Three cylinder, closed loop fuel injection, balance shaft vibration damping.
- 170 horsepower
- Closed loop engine cooling with ride plate heat exchanger. Raw water cooled exhaust.
- Crankcase mounted alternator
- Water jacketed manifold and catalytic converter, raw water cooled dual muffler system.
- intelligent Neutral Reverse (iNR) electrically controlled reversing bucket controls neutral and reverse positions and engine speed.
- Direct coupled impeller shaft
- Fast ratio steering, wheel, tilt helm, thrust nozzle on waterjet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.