|Typ||Ultra 239 SE|
|Liegeplatz||Melbourne, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.01 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.36 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||18°|
Sea Hunt // The #1 Selling Saltwater Boat for 17 Straight Years!
Sea Hunt's insatiable desire to lead the industry is widely recognized. Through innovation, design, and customer care, it's no wonder we have been the #1 selling saltwater boat line for the past 17 years. When you purchase a Sea Hunt, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are among the elite. You not only become part of the Sea Hunt family, but you also become a leader on the water.T
The drive to build premium center console boats is filed by Sea Hunt's passion for satisfying the needs of each member of your family. We strive to do this by combining superior materials, expert craftsmanship, and continuously breaking new ground with innovative designs.
Comfort & Control - We design our hulls to be the driest riding boats in the industry. We achieve that through or signature true Carolina Bow Flare matched with a sharp entry dead rise. We ensure the best handling, performance, and stability from our hulls by giving you more surface per foot than our competitors have to offer.
Unmatched Innovation - The lights are always on in out Tooling shop. Our in-house tooling shop allows us to design, build, and test with ease until our product is ready for you to enjoy. Our commitment to constant product improvement through redesigns and upgrades keep us on top of the competition.
Trusted - Our 10 year structural hull warranty combined with the Yamaha Power Match System gives you the peace of mind you deserve while you are on the water.
Our Ultra Series was created for families desiring the "Ultra" experience on the water. Sea Hunt delivers the most comfortable and functional center consoles in the industry with our Ultra Line. With its cushioned rear bench seating, and oversized bow area (complete with bow backrests and cup holders), it's easy to sit back and enjoy pleasure cruising and sandbar hopping. Rod Holders and Livewells instantly turn the Ultra into the most comfortable fishing boat on the water. Added standard features include: wrap around bolsters, bow cushions, color screen waterproof stereo, Yamaha Digital Command Link Gauges; and more.
Quick and easy financing available.
Please call 321 752 6969 for inquiries.www.CASTAWAYMARINE.com
Backed by 30 years of boating industry expertise, the Castaway Marine crew can help guide you to the right boat & options to fit your lifestyle and family!
5435 N US HWY 1
Melbourne, FL 32940
- Stern Anchor Locker
- 10 Year Transferable Hull Warranty
- Built Using ABYC Standards
- Walk Through Transom Door
- Vortec Hull
- Side Entry Door
- Integrated Fiberglass T-Top W/ Tempered Glass Enclosure & Electric Actuator, Led Lights & Vapor Mist System
- Acrylic Dash Panel W/ Phone Holder & Integrated Wireless Phone Charger
- Powder Coat Package
- Freshwater System
- 92 Quart Port Side Insulated Bow Storage
- 140 Quart Starboard Side Insulated Bow Storage
- 48 Quart Insulated Console Cooler
- 15 Gallon Aerated Aft Livewell
- Tilt Seastar¬Æ Hydraulic Steering
- Reversible Stainless Seat
- Cushioned Rear Seating W/ Vip Bucket Seat
- Bow Cushion
- Bow Backrests
- Bow Bolsters
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- JL Audio Weatherproof Mediamaster Mm50 Stereo
- USB Connection
- Led Underwater Lights
- Dual Battery Switch
- Locking Glove Box
- Stainless Steel Through Hull Drains
- Vision Steering Wheel W/ Knob
- Cast Net Bucket Storage
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Console Storage (Room For Optional Porta Potty)
- Anchor Storage
- High Speed Livewell Pick Up
- Recessed Bow Rail
- Recessed Pull-Up Cleats
- Under Gunwale Rod Storage
- Console Footrest
- Swim Platform W/ Ladder
- High Pressure Wash Down System
- Yamaha Digital Command Link Gauges
- Marine Dash Mat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.