|Liegeplatz||Brundall, Norfolk, Vereinigtes Königreich (Brundall Bay Marina )|
|Länge über alles||10.31 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||1.03 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||3.42 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 570 Liter|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 220 Liter|
|Fäkalientanks||1 x 85 Liter|
TASTEFUL. BEAUTIFUL. POWERFUL.
On board the Sealine C335, one magnificent moment follows another. Intense, sporty driving experiences are generated by 440hp of engine power, the newly styled, clearly laid out instrument panel, and the superb all-round visibility at the helm. Even in the owner's cabin you enjoy light from all sides.
Premium fabrics and precious woods create a luxurious feel-good atmosphere that is in a class of its own. But the focal point of the Sealine C335 is the light-flooded saloon, which meets even the highest expectations in terms of aesthetics and spaciousness.
Welcome on board!
• Length overall - 10.31 [m] 33' 10"
• Hull length (LH) - 9.99 m 32' 9"
• Beam (BH) - 3.50 m 11' 6"
• Draught (Tmax) - 1.03 m 3' 5"
• Fuel capacity - 570 l 125 UK gal
• Water capacity - 220 l 48 UK gal
• Displacement - 6.67 t 6.57 UK t
• CE Category - B
• Max number of passengers – 8
1 x Volvo Penta D6-340 approximately 25/26 knots*
2 x Volvo Penta D3-220 approximately 30/31 knots*
1 x Volvo Penta D6-400 approximately 30/31 knots*
• GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin
• Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: BLACK
• Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo
• 3 hull windows (master cabin port side and starboard side, VIP cabin port side)
• 3 hull windows with openable porthole (VIP cabin port side, toilet and master cabin starboard side)
DECK & COCKPIT
• GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker self draining, anchor arm stainless steel
• Hull fender strip in black rubber
• SEALINE steering wheel and throttles
• Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash
• Panoramic full glass windows and one fixed skylight in saloon
• SEALINE convertible fabric roof system in cockpit, manual
• Bifold door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit
• Bathing platform in fiberglass, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate.
• Stainless steel pulpit, 4 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails
• Seating "L"-shaped bench with fixed backrest at stern and port side with storage and foldable teak bar, manual bimini
• Bench at bow, GRP surface
• Manual engine hatch
• Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual, Batteries-Engines: 1x 95 Ah, Battery charger 50 A (for engine and service batteries)
• 1 Volvo Penta D6 (340 hp) stern drive propeller: G3, Volvo engine instrumentation
• Volvo engine intrumentation 2.5" display
• Fuel tank, capacity: 570 litres
• Fuel Filter
• 12 V and 230 V electric system with 230 V shore power connection. Sockets in saloon (2), master cabin (1), guest cabin (1), galley (2), toilet (1) and 12 V on dashboard (1)
• Batteries-Service: 2 x 160 Ah
• Country Version: EU / AUS
• Manual toilet
• Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilet, cockpit and engine room.
• Holding tank (85 l)
• Water tank (220 l) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (22 l)
• Bilge pumps: automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1)
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
• Standard dashboard with engine room fire extinguisher system
• Navigation lights
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
• A1: Master cabin with double berth, 1 wardrobe, drawers underneath the bed, various lockers and storage boxes. 3 skylights, one openable. Fully equipped head with separated shower stall, handheld shower and comfort seat with fiberglass cover. Manual toilet.
• B1: Guest cabin with twin berths, 1 wardrobe, 1 seat and storage
• C1: Saloon with "L"-shaped sofa and pilot seat. Galley with stowage, fridge, gas stove - two-burner, 1 gas oven and sink with draining basin.
• Saloon table with fixed leg
• Counter tops in galley, in BISTRO material (according to colour card)
UPHOLSTERY & WOOD
• Interior upholstery scheme CASABLANCA, colour: PEARL WHITE (according to colour card)
• Exterior seating material in SARDINIA, colour: GULL WING (according to colour card)
• Upholstery helmsman seat material in CASABLANCA, colour: PEARL WHITE (according to colour card)
• Standard mattrasses in all cabins
• Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood: MADISON WOOD (according to colour card)
• Floorboard in saloon, galley and cabins - AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card)
• Heads flooring - wood style
• Declaration of Conformity
• Safety manual
• Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers - (hand held fire extinguishers are not supplied by Sealine)
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A perspective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trialled depending on location of the boat.