|Typ||190 FSH Sport|
|Liegeplatz||Miami, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||5.79 m|
2023 Yamaha Marine 190 FSH Sport
|2023 PRE ORDER ccept trade-Ins and offer consignment and brokerage services/ color may change
ENHANCING THE COASTAL LIVING EXPERIENCE
- Stylish design with fishing upgrades bring added levels of versatility and family fun.
Features may include:
INNOVATIVE HELM LAYOUT
- Featuring the 4.3” Connext® control system and plenty of room for third-party electronics.
- This large area is ideal for changing or storage and comes with a privacy curtain.
- Enough Storage for all of your fishing activities.
- The 18-gallon livewell keeps bait ready at all times.
- Completing the helm is comfortable leaning post seating for two.
T-TOP WITH ROD HOLDERS
- Exclusive to the Sport model, the T-top provides shade and style yet is easily removable for garage storage.
COCKPIT AND BOW
- Tilt Steering
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker
- Insulated Fish Box
- Bow Cushion On Insulated Fish Box
- Bow Platform Storage
- Front Console Seat
- Removable Windshield
- Lockable Helm Glove Box
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Cooler w/ Storage Under Leaning Post
- Gunwale Padding
- Slip-Resistant/Easy-Clean Floor
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder
- Stern (Wet) Storage
- Dedicated 5 Gallon Bucket Storage
- 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control
- Cruise Assist
- Fuel Management System
- Dual Battery Setup
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Quiet Cruise Technology
- Articulating Keel System
- Compass (in-dash, analog)
ENGINES AND DRIVE LINE
- 155 MM High-Pressure Pump
- Pump Clean-out Ports
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller
- Saltwater Corrosion Resistant Driveline
- Tow Hook
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- T-top With Removable Canvas and Rod Holders (4)
- Disk Brakes
- Safety Chains
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.