|Liegeplatz||St. Clair Shores, Michigan, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||18.67 m|
56 FLY - Charisma is a proven mix of engineering innovation, Italian design and a passion for details: it stands out with its personality, comfort and versatility, captivating lines and on-board living space, for you to experience the pleasure of the sea freely and to fully enjoy its boundless panorama. "Charisma" encapsulates the essence of 56 FLY, which brings together and builds on the most successful features of previous boats. Universal and recognizable, but also unique and personal: charisma means many details and nuances that anyone can relate to. The charisma of a boat with a strong personality inspiring enthusiasm and energy, attracting others with its prestige, but most importantly, a boat that invites the owner to experience its charm and discover their reason why it is everything they had always wanted.
Manufacturer Provided Description
BOUNDLESS VIEWS AND UNCOMPROMISED COMFORT
The strong personality of Absolute 56 FLY is expressed in its striking lines as well as in the interiors, featuring comfortable, refined and highly practical spaces.
Numerous storage areas make life easier and comfortable on board, while keeping things tidy in the sleeping area as well as in the living area. There is also a fully equipped, modernly designed kitchen and an area for a washer-dryer in the lower deck hall way to make sure you will never miss being at home.
The sleeping area will provide plenty of room to sleep in comfort. The full-beam owner's cabin in the bow is designed to ensure privacy and convenience, as well as outstanding views through large windows. Its modern interiors are embellished with sophisticated features, transparent details between the cabin and bathroom, and textural contrasts. As spacious as a second owner's cabin, the VIP cabin is also full beam. A comfortable third cabin with single beds and a double crew cabin complete the sleeping area. With no inner steps, all lower deck cabins make the most of heights and volumes, with surprisingly large windows for unrivalled morning views, with plenty of natural light flooding in.
Natural light and beautiful views are a highlight to enjoy in every area of the boat: the boundaries between the boat and the sea are blurred by transparent panels in the cockpit area, as well as by the open railing, offering excellent visibility from the main deck. The visual experience becomes even more immersive thanks to large electric windows, to enjoy the view even when you are comfortably seated in the saloon, while also bringing some fresh air in.
GENERATION 2022: A RESPONSIBLE, VERSATILE RANGE
With a focus on versatility, living space, as well as environmental sustainability, 56 FLY proudly continues the revolution that started with the Flybridge range Generation 2022. The solar panels built into the hard top become a valuable resource providing superior comfort when you stop in your favorite cove, reducing noise, vibrations, emissions and consumption, and ensuring greater autonomy with a diesel generator.
Thanks to the side door next to the console panel and a third helm station in the cockpit, boat steering is comfortable, efficient and safe, with superior helm station ergonomics. The high standards of Absolute dashboards are known to ensure unparalleled visibility, complete and easily accessible equipment, as well as cozy seating for both offshore sailing and maneuvering in the port.
Enjoy a comfortable seafront sundeck and sofa in the bow for a relaxing day at sea, or as spacious flybridge, just as on larger boats. The cockpit is roomy and with no fixed elements, so it can be fitted with modular furnishings according to your taste and needs.
- FLYSCREENS FOR STATEROOM PORTHOLES
- GLOSSY VARNISHED DARK OAK VANITY DESK TO PORT SIDE IN BOW MASTER STATEROOM
- LEATHER OTTOMAN FOR VANITY DESK IN MASTER STATEROOM
- LIGHT WALNUT CABINS FLOOR WITH WOVEN FINISH
- LIFTING MECHANISM (RISE AND FALL) FOR SALON TV
- MANUAL BLINDS IN STATEROOMS
- MARBLE VANITY TOPS IN HEADS
- PEARL COLOR LEATHER INTERNAL SOFAS
- PREMIUM DÉCOR PACKAGE
- SET OF CROCKERY, CUTLERY, CUPS AND GLASSES FOR (6) IN DEDICATED HOUSING
- WASHING MACHINE IN LOWER DECK COMPANIONWAY
- WINE COOLER IN SALON
- ANODES FOR FRESH WATER
- BOW DINETTE TEAK TABLE, HEIGHT MANUALLY ADJUSTABLE WITH COVER
- BBQ GRILL AT FLYBRIDGE WET BAR
- COVERS FOR WET BAR, SOFAS AND SUNPAD ON FLYBRIDGE
- CONTRASTING COLOR GELCOAT DETAILS ON HULL AND SUPERSTRUCTURE
- DECK CLEANING WITH FRESH WATER SUPPLY
- EXTERNAL BOW AND FLY CUSHIONS IN SAND GREY-COLOR FABRIC
- EXTRA HELM SEAT WITH COVER AT FLYBRIDGE HELM
- FIBERGLASS HARDTOP WITH DIMMABLE CEILING LIGHTS
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE TEAK COCKPIT TABLE WITH ALUMINUM LEG, FOLDABLE WINGS NON-DISMOUNTABLE, WITH ADJUSTABLE POSITION WITH COVER
- HYDRAULIC PLATFORM (882 LBS CAPACITY) WITH SOLID TEAK FLOOR AND LADDER FOR DESCENT AND ASCENT TO PLATFORM
- ICEMAKER IN FLYBRIDGE WET BAR
- OPEN RAILS FOR SIDE ACCESS
- PRIVACY ELECTRICAL SUNSHADE IN COCKPIT
- STARBOARD SIDE WALKWAY ACCESS FROM THE LOWER HELM VIA MANUAL DOOR WITH INTEGRATED WINDOW
- TC TERRACE ATMOSPHERE MODULES WITH GREY COLOR STRUCTURE FOR COCKPIT WITH COVERS
- WATER TIGHT ELECTICAL OUTLET IN COCKPIT
- CAMERA'S FOR ENGINE ROOM AND COCKPIT
- GPS CHART PLOTTER 17" DISPLAYS (2) AT LOWER HELM AND 16" DISPLAY AT FLY HELM
- RADAR OPEN ARRAY
- ACCESS DOOR TO THE HALL WITH RETRACTABLE ELECTRIC WINDOW WITH HIGH-LOW MECHANISM, CABINET TOWARDS THE GALLEY AND THE COCKPIT, MANUAL FABRIC CURTAINS FOR SLIDING DOOR AND ELECTRIC WINDOW
- BLACK SELF POLISHING ANTIFOULING
- CABLEMASTER (2) FOR SHORE POWER CORDS
- EXTRA LEATHER HELM SEAT FOR LOWER HELM STATION
- ELECTRICAL OPENING WINDOW ON STARBOARD SIDE
- FOURTH AFT (CREW) CABIN AIR CONDITIONING
- FOURTH AFT (CREW) CABIN WITH HEAD LIGHTING KIT (COURTESY LIGHTS ALL ALONG THE FLOOR ON THE DECK AND FLYBRIDGE, MOORING LIGHTS (2), WHITE UNDERWATER LIGHTS (2), RETRACTABLE BOW DECORATIVE LIGHTS (2), BLUE LED LIGHTING ALONG MAIN DECK DASH AND BLUE DECORATIVE LED LIGHTS FOR COCKPIT SIDES
- STEREO FUSION WITH SPEAKERS (2), WITH OPTICAL DIGITAL INPUT IN MASTER STATEROOM
- STEREO FUSION WITH OPTICAL DIGITAL INPUT FOR CONNECTING THE RADIO TO THE TV CONNECTED TO FOUR SPEAKERS AND SUBWOOFER IN THE SALON WITH PARTY MODE
- SEAKEEPER 9 GYRO STABILIZATION
- WATERTIGHT DOOR FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO ENGINE ROOM FROM CREW CABIN
- VOLVO ASSISTED DOCKING WITH PROPORTIONAL BOW THRUSTER
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.