|Liegeplatz||Stevensville, Maryland, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||19.51 m|
The Navetta 64 will be launched during the next Cannes Yachting Festival 2020 and she will be the latest born sister that completes the already rich Navetta range, aiming at the needs of a specific customer target.
Even if she is the latest born of the family, she is a Navetta, and you feel it. But she is not just a “redesigned” Navetta, the new Navetta 64 is a new boat, that has been creating once again something extraordinary.
Cesare, which are the main features of the new Navetta 64?
Some novelties, that we could consider in line with the current trends, have aimed to chromatic choices, to the line of the new side windows, inspired by the Navetta 48, to the enlargement of the bow windows and to a different windscreen’s inclination angle; these interventions may seem ordinary, but rather they represent the result of specific choices, that we take with our mind clear, as we love to do, without preconceived ideas, without setting prior technical boundaries. We choose what to do, and then we find a solution to do that.
For example, the enlargement of bow windows goes through a very challenging gluing match method between hull and deck, which is the result of our technical departments’ inventions.
More information coming soon! Contact one of our specialists for more info today!
- “Full” display configuration: raised wheelhouse 22’’ displays (two), Fly helm 22’’ displays (two)
- Additional Black Water Tank
- Anthracite grey-color leather sport seats (two) electrically adjustable in main deck dashboard, instead of two manual ones with cabinet under them
- Audio premium package
- Beach club at the aft with cooling air system, equipped with sofa convertible into a double bed, wardrobes, bathroom separated by sliding door, with WC, sink and shower, HPL floor and laminated wood furniture, independent access from the aft platform with
- Black self polishing antifouling (propellers not included) * (1)
- Bow thruster with progressive action
- Cablemaster (two - 63A - 60Hz) with remote control
- Cameras in the cockpit (one) and engine room (two)
- Cockpit teak table with pearl grey-color cover (two cockpit teak tables option not available)
- Covers kit (covers for sofa and sunpad in the bow dinette, cockpit sofa, wet bar, sofas and table on the flybridge in pearl grey-color)
- Dark wood electrical venetian blinds in the salon and electrical venetian blind for galley window, instead of the manual one
- Deck cleaning with fresh water and quay connection
- Electrical blinds and venetian blinds in bow master cabin, instead of manual ones
- External bow, fly and cockpit cushions in sand grey-color fabric
- Flyscreens (for lower deck portholes)
- Fridge in Beach club (Beach Club option required)
- Gyroscopic stabilizer (Seakeeper 16 Gyro) (1)
- Hull – White
- Hydraulic platform - lifting capacity 600kg (1,323 lbs), with automatic access stairs, integrated into the platform itself (1)
- Icemaker with icebox in the Flybridge wetbar (NON for food
- Light leather Minotti dining chairs (three)
- Wine cooler housed along the stairs to the lower deck
- Lighting kit (courtesy lights all along the floor for deck, cockpit, side walkways and flybridge, white aft underwater lights (four), flybridge aft area lighting and mooring lights, retractable bow decorative lights (four), and decorative external LED str
- Lower deck cabins floor in natural woven oak, instead of the carpet
- Magnesium fresh water anodes
- Manual roller blinds for mid-ship cabins
- Minotti armchair in Chevron cinder color and stone grey leather
- Minotti triangular coffee table with marble top in the salon
- ottoman in VIP cabin - price TBD
- Pearl color leather sofas in the salon (three)
- Privacy electrical sunshade in the cockpit
- Radar with solid state technology
- Radio Stereo Fusion with loudspeakers (two), for Beach Club area (Beach Club option required)
- Radio Stereo Fusion with loudspeakers (two), with optical digital input, in bow master cabin
- Searching light (with double control in bridge and fly helm
- Second folding bed in crew cabin * (1)
- Separated washing machine and tumble dryer one on top of the other - price to be defined at charge of Promisor Buyer
- Set of crockery, cutlery, cups and glasses for six people in dedicated housing
- Third mooring station in the cockpit on port side
- Upgrade Radio stereo in the salon with loudspeakers (four) and subwoofer - Extra price
- Volvo DPS digital anchor
- Volvo Penta Engines: 2×D13-IPS1350 (2×735 Kw)
- Watertight door for direct access to the engine room from the aft storage/beach club (1)
- White color fiberglass Hard Top with electrical Soft top, ceiling made of microfiber coated panels and fiberglass color contrast inserts, with decor dimmable LED lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.