- Diesel - Yanmar 4LV150, 150HP/110,00kW, shaft drive
- Version 3: Walnut interior incl. Grey oak style laminated floorboards - 2 cabins, 1 toilet, separate shower room
- "Sand" upholstery collection
- "ESSENTIAL" TRIM LEVEL 2022, 230V/50Hz INCLUDES:'1.000W electric windlass, '2x midship cleats, '2x transom mooring cleats for cross docking, '2x additional service batteries, AGM, totalling 190Ah, 'Indirect lighting in salon and cabins, 'Courtesy lights in cockpit and cabins, 'USB sockets in salon and cabins, '1x additional windshield wiper on port, electric, 'Mosquito nets on portholes, 'Shore fresh water supply, 'Horn
- '"INLAND" ELECTRONIC PACK 2022 'Simrad RS20S VHF radio incl. antenna, 'Simrad NSS EVO3 12" multifunction touchscreen display, at wheelhouse helm, 'Simrad transducer, 'Stainless steel radar mast, collapsable
- '"SAND" BOW LOUNGE AREA PACK 2022, 'Bow lounge area cushions "Sand", 'Bow lounge area awning, black incl. 2x poles and sockets, '2x tablets at bow lounge area, '4x cup holders
- '"Inland" anchoring kit ("Delta" type galvanized anchor, 16kg incl. 10m, 8mm galvanized chain + 20m rope)
- 'Mooring kit (4x mooring line, 14m incl. 6x fender)
- 'Windlass control from helm position incl. chain counter - only with Trim level
- 'Trim tabs incl. controls at both helms - recommended for upgraded engines
- Stern thruster, controls at both helms incl. battery bank, totalling 100Ah
- '"Pure" white hull, gelcoat (RAL 9016) incl. "Pearl" green waterline
- Complete cockpit enclosure system "Dune"
- Removable cockpit table
- Cockpit & FlyLounge cushions "Sand"
- Generator, diesel (8.0kVA) - not possible with electric propulsion
- Search light with remote control
- Gas oven - not possible with dishwasher
- Diesel forced air heating incl. outlets in salon, cabins and windshield (not possible with electric propulsion)
- Carpet in cabins "Braided", cream - 2 cabin layout
- Pre-cabling kit incl. TV bracket in salon
- Synthetic teak cockpit and partial catwalks to the stairs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.