|Typ||400 Aft Cabin|
|Klasse||Motorboot mit Achterkabine|
|Liegeplatz||Wargrave, Berkshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||12.2 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||1.06 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||3.4 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 1000 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 450 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
|Fäkalientanks||1 x 265 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
The Haines 400 is the largest model in the fleet and is available with two hull designs. The semi displacement version is suited to inland and estuary cruising while the medium vee planing hull boasts a 30 knot performance with larger twin engine options.
The 400 offers flexible accommodation with different internal layout options available. All models offer an Island double aft cabin with en suite facilities as well as an island double in the forward cabin.
- Choice of hulls (semi displacement or planing)
- Spacious upper deck
- Single and twin engine shaft drive options
- Bathing platform with transom steps to port and starboard
- Alternative layout options
- Speeds up to 30 knots
- RCD Category B
Forward cabin - Forward guest stateroom cabin with an island double berth and two drawers below, hanging lockers to both port and starboard, eye-level storage lockers and shelving beside berths.
Forward Toilet - En-suite forward toilet to starboard with sea toilet to holding tank, ceramic basin and mixer tap, eye-level storage locker, solid surface shelving and flooring.
Forward Shower - En-suite forward shower to port with solid surface shelving and flooring, shower seat and eye-level storage locker.
Galley - To starboard, 3-burner gas hob with glass cover or recessed under worktop 2-burner hob, stainless steel gas oven and grill. Drawer and cupboards under, twin sinks with mixer tap, large stainless steel fridge freezer, eye-level locker, drawers and shelf outboard.
Lower Saloon - Split level saloon with lower seating area on portside opposite galley, U-shaped settee arrangement with drawers below, fixed table, eye-level locker and shelf outboard.
Upper Saloon - U-shaped settee to starboard converting to double with storage under (option of full double domestic sofa bed arrangement), 2-seater freestanding settee to port, full length cupboard / cocktail cabinet, stairs to aft deck, large hi/low rectangular table to comfortably accommodate 6 diners.
Aft Cabin - Stateroom cabin with a large island berth across the boat, dressing table with three drawers along the transom making the most of the light and the views from the aft panoramic screens with its two opening flush hatches onto the bathing platform, two separate hanging lockers, bedside lockers and drawers either side of the double berth.
Aft Toilet / Shower - En-suite aft toilet and shower compartments to starboard, sea toilet to holding tank, counter top wash basin and mixer tap, solid surface worktop, cupboard storage below. Separate fully
enclosed domestic shower cubical with bi-fold screen.
Aft Deck - Helm to starboard, dash with full engine instruments, easy-fold clamshell style forward canopy, deck seating and dining arrangement with cushions, deck storage lockers below, gas locker, folding teak table with fixed base, helm and navigator seats (option of helm box seat for additional storage), storage to port with double doors, recess locker to starboard accommodating horseshoe life ring. Port and starboard transom steps to large bathing platform and swim ladder.
- Full set of engine instruments
- Full set of navigation lights
- 240v shore power, sockets and shore lead
- 12v electrical system
- Domestic batteries (x3)
- Engine start battery (1 per engine)
- 240v double sockets (x4)
- 12v socket at helm
- Radio/CD player with speakers to saloon and to aft deck
- USB / Auxiliary socket at helm (connected to radio)
- Windscreen wipers (x2 stainless steel wipers)
- Compass and horn
- Deck LED lighting with remote control
- Pelmet LED lighting to saloon and aft cabin
- Step LED lighting to galley and aft cabin steps
- Berth LED lighting
- Wardrobe LED lighting
- Immersion Heater
- Refrigerator: 200 litre stainless steel fridge / freezer
- Drinks Fridge: 40 litre coolbox
- Water Pump: Whale water pump
- Auto Bilge Pumps: 2 x Whale electric bilge pumps
- Stainless steel rubbing strake
- Stainless steel deck cleats (x8)
- Stainless steel pulpit and grab rails
- Stainless steel water, fuel and holding tanks
- Non slip GRP deck finish
- Fenders (x6)
- Warps (x4)
- Anchor locker
- Electrical bilge pumps (x2)
- Manual bilge pump
- Auto fire extinguishers in engine compartment (x2)
- Manual fire extinguishers 1kg (x3)
- Wide non-slip decks
- Life buoy
- Boat hook
- Anchor with chain
- Anchor mounted in S/S bow roller
- 2 x Electrical & 1 x Manual Bilge Pumps
- Oven / Grill: Smev 30 litre oven and grill
- Hob: Smev 3 burner hob with glass top / Can 2 burner recessed hob
- Gas Bottles: 2 x 3.9kg Propane gas bottles (including automatic changeover with OPSO)
- Recessed bonded glass windows
- Tinted glass
- Tinted flush hatches (2 x forward, 2 x transom)
- Perspex sky hatch to saloon
- Outside screen cover or interior screen curtains
- Horn and winch covers
- Ensign with stainless steel staff
- Interior blinds or curtains
Single engine (semi displacement)
Nanni T4.205 - 200hp
Yanmar 8LV 320 - 320hp
Yanmar 8LV 350 - 350hp
Yanmar 8LV 370 - 370hp
Twin engines (Full planing)
Volvo D4-270 - 2 x 270hp
Volvo D6-340 - 2 x 340hp
Yanmar 8LV 370 - 2 x 370hp
Volvo D6-380 - 2 x 380hp