|Liegeplatz||Annapolis, Maryland, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||13.41 m|
|Motoren - Standort||Backbord|
|Motoren - Standort||Steuerbord|
|Werft||Queen Long Marine|
EVERY HYLAS YACHT IS HANDCRAFTED AND CUSTOM BUILT FOR EACH OWNER
Strong, capable, and comfortable are synonymous when describing the new Hylas M44 power yacht. Collaborating with globally renowned New Zealand yacht builder Salthouse, this new Hylas design reflects the finest handcrafted quality and tradition that powerboat owners have come to revere and expect. The new M44 offers fuel efficiency, functional design, and maximum space while providing the power and performance that is unprecedented.
Relax in the luxurious salon or enjoy alfresco dining or lounging in the covered spacious cockpit. Rooftop storage for the dinghy, paddleboards, or kayaks. Perfect for the family. Experience the proven performance, economical cruising, and quality craftsmanship of Hylas Yachts.
- Spacious forward master stateroom with centerline queen
- Offset guest cabin with two twin lower berths with an insert to convert to a double and single upper berth
- Fullsize head with electric Masterflush toilet with both freshwater and saltwater flush, and a separate stall shower
- Large windows, providing panoramic visibility while underway or enjoying the surroundings at anchor
- Aft galley positioning designed to enable easy conversation while preparing food and entertaining
- Full galley with a large pull-out pantry for great storage
- Saloon and cockpit tables providing options for dining indoors or out
- Spacious living areas, compared with those of much larger vessels
- Generous-sized aft lounge - perfect for alfresco dining, fishing, and relaxing
- Handcrafted teak interior with matt varnish finish
- Twin Yanmar 8LV-370 370HP 8-cylinder direct injection common rail turbocharged diesel engines
- Yanmar KMH50A gearboxes, direct drive shafts, with 4-blade CNC propellers
- Bennett trim tabs with helm controls
- 2-Zone CruiseAir air conditioning
- Sidepower SE80/285T bow thruster
- Seastar electro-hydraulic steering
Interior Layout and Design
Two cabin one head interior featuring a forward master stateroom with centerline queen and ensuite access to the head with separate stall shower. Portside guest cabin with two single berths and an upper Pullman outboard. The two lower berths can convert to a large double with the filler insert—U-shaped galley up at the rear of the salon.
- Hylas Signature contemporary interior with handcrafted joinery and cabinetry. The standard wood selection is teak with vertical grains and a matte finish. As an option, additional interior wood options are available, including white oak, walnut, and cherry, as is the choice for horizontal grain.
- The interior features modern square-top passageways, doors, cabinets, and lockers with contemporary flat panels. Renowned for their ability to tailor each yacht to the owner's specific requirements, Hylas offers a variety of custom interior options such as the classic Hylas raised panel and louvered interior. Cabinets and passageways may be customized with many styles, such as discontinuous arches, custom inlays, and a wide variety of materials.
- The cabin sole in the Hylas M44 is teak with a marine-grade plywood subfloor with end grains sealed with epoxy. For those who prefer a more traditional finish, solid teak and holly with a variety of varnished finishes are available as an option.
- Each piece of wood incorporated into the joinery and cabinetry of a Hylas is hand-selected by the Master Carpenter for a precise fit and a refined finish.
- Concealed hinges incorporated on the doors and cabinets where appropriate. Drawers are soft closing.
- All sections of the cabin sole are positive locking, cabinets, and lockers incorporate high-quality furniture grade stainless steel push-button latches. All doors include stainless steel locking door stops for offshore passage making.
- Hanging lockers have automatic lighting and cedar plank interiors
- Meganite countertop surfaces with fiddles
- High quality polished stainless steel fixtures, latches, and handles
- Hylas contemporary white #425 PU leather headliner with secure quick-access fastening and teak trim
- Queen size centerline berth with a 6" foam mattress (2" E40 Soft + 4" T3218 Hard) with choice of upholstery.
- Fiddled surround along the base of the berth trimmed with Ultraleather upholstery.
- Lewmar SZ Size 70 opening deck hatch
- Large cedar-lined hanging locker with an automatic light and a drawer below.
- Three large drawers located beneath the foot of the berth.
- Reading lamps mounted to the aft bulkhead on each side of the berth
- Wallcovering to match the headliner of the yacht (#425 PU Ultraleather)
- Vimar 110 volt AC outlet
- Jabsco electric flush toilet, plumbed for both fresh and saltwater with a 27-gallon holding tank, macerator pump, overboard discharge, and deck pump-out
- Dometic holding tank monitoring system
- Head base finished with white fiberglass
- Meganite acrylic countertops with fiddled edges
- Molded white sink with Ambassador Stasis faucet
- Mirror mounted to the forward bulkhead
- Molded fiberglass cabinet beneath the sink with teak cabinet
- Sliding double door teak cabinet with shelves above the sink
- Molded non-skid fiberglass floor
- Lewmar SZ Size 50 opening deck hatch
- Separate stall shower with Lexan retractable shower door framed with teak
- Ambassador shower slide bar and Stasis shower mixer
- Ventilated extractor fan in the shower
- Stainless steel towel rack
- Toilet paper roll holder
- Vimar 110 volt AC GFI outlet
- Force 10 3-burner Sub-compact LPG stove with oven with cutting board insert
- Meganite acrylic countertops with fiddles. Alternative countertop surfaces are available as an option.
- Full height pullout pantry with shelving to starboard
- Large cabinet located under the galley sink
- Stainless steel framed full-height window, which opens with an assisted strut and secure top-locking latch enabling the galley and main salon to join with the aft Cockpit to create an ideal environment for entertaining.
- Corner cupboard appropriately sized for cookery and galleyware
- Tray and tea towel cupboard next to the stove
- Pull out rubbish bin with a fiberglass liner
- Double basin stainless steel galley sink with single lever pullout faucet.
- A large cabinet below the sink
- Large, heavily insulated top-loading 12-volt freezer integrated into the galley countertop
- Eight soft close drawers lined with black felt
- Two pullout front access 12-volt stainless steel refrigerators
- Fireboy-Xintex S-2A Propane and CNG Fume Detector
- Fireboy-Xintex SS-775 smoke and fire detector
- Flush mounted microwave oven in a cabinet above the corner cupboard
- Vimar 110 volt AC GFI outlet
- Forward windows designed for clear visibility during nighttime operations
- Three Exalto windshield wipers with washers
- Tinted single piece glass side windows.
- Fullsize sliding side window with a lock to starboard for entry from the side deck
- Salon window frames and supports constructed of black anodized aluminum
- Two large sliding overhead hatches for excellent ventilation and easy access to the coach top.
- Headliner facing (PU White #425) finished along the interior window surrounds
- Large settee to starboard with two lockers below and additional storage behind the cushions.
- Large U-shaped settee to port enabling seating for six around the salon table
- Two soft-close drawers below the port settee adjacent to the galley
- Varnished solid teak salon table and an adjustable stainless steel pedestal enabling the table to convert to a double berth with cushion inserts.
- Pullout liquor cabinet located below the helm seat
- 316 Stainless steel aft galley window frame which can be hinged upwards, opening the main salon and galley commodiously to the aft Cockpit.
- Black textaline windows covers for the salon windows
- Two 3" ventilating solar vents
- Vimar 110 volt AC outlets
- Chart and vessel document locker located underneath the helm seat
- Upholstered double helm seat
- UFlex Spargi Burl Wood steering wheel with black inserts and spokes
- Teak helm console with instruments mounted and trimmed per customer requirements
- Easy access to the side deck through a full-size sliding entry door
- Red/White LED chart light
- Vimar 110 volt AC outlet
- Double berth inboard with a single berth outboard, can be converted to a large double with the insert.
- Single Pullman style berth located above and outboard of the lower berths.
- Mattresses constructed of upholstered foam (2" E40 Soft + 4" T3218 Hard)
- Upholstered bases to both lower berths
- Lewmar SZ Size 50 opening deck hatch
- Wallcovering to match the headliner of the yacht (#425 PU Ultraleather)
- Additional storage located beneath the lower berths
- Bank of drawers
- Dressing mirror
- Two reading lights
- Vimar 110 volt AC outlet
Hull Construction & Features
- The hull of the Hylas M44 is constructed of hand-laid e-glass laminate for superior strength, stiffness, and protection against osmosis.
- The base model is a white hull with isophthalic gelcoat and vinyl-ester resin for added protection against osmosis. Other hull colors are available with either Alexseal or Awlcraft 2000 by Awlgrip as an additional option.
- Four stainless steel hull portlights in the forward cabin provide bright natural lighting and seascape views.
- Limber holes are installed throughout the hull to promote proper drainage to the bilge sump.
- All thru-hulls, sea-cocks, and valves below the waterline are high-quality solid bronze Groco fittings integrated with the yachts bonding system. Thru-hulls for raw water intake fitted with grills
- Below the waterline, the hull is protected by five coats of Epoxy barrier coating finished with a two-part Epoxy Tie-Coat, ensuring enhanced protection against osmosis and a superior bond between the anticorrosive and antifouling layers.
- The bottom is protected by two coats of Micron Extra 2 bottom paint available in Black, Dover White, Blue, Red, Navy, or Dark Gray.
- Hylas stands behind the quality of their yachts with a five-year hull and deck warranty against structural issues and osmotic blistering.
Deck Construction & Features
The deck of the Hylas M44 is constructed of hand-laid multiaxial E-glass fiberglass laminate, end-grain balsa core, and vinyl-ester resins. In areas of high stress, the core is replaced with a solid single skin laminate. The deck is finished with a white isophthalic gelcoat. The hull to deck joint is constructed with a substantial inboard recessed flange reinforced with solid multiaxial fiberglass laminate chemically bonded with high-performance adhesive and then mechanically fastened with stainless steel bolts for superior strength and stiffness of the hull.
- Molded fiberglass non-skid deck available in White, Gray, or Linen Beige.
- Hylas Signature 316-grade stainless steel pulpit and solid bow rails
- Molded fiberglass radar mast on the coach roof
- 316 Stainless steel handrails on the coach roof for safety and security when traversing the side decks
- Four stainless steel pad-eyes located on the coach top for dingy and water toy tie-downs
- Long settees to port and starboard finished with bonded 1/2" solid teak
- Bonded 1/2" solid teak cockpit sole
- LED overhead lighting with stainless steel frames
- Portside storage locker aft of the settee
- Pull out rubbish bin starboard side aft of the settee
- Coaming surface finished with bonded 1/2" solid teak decking with black or gray caulking.
- Fiberglass Cockpit table with stainless steel adjustable base which converts to a sunbed with cushion inserts
- Outboard mounting bracket located within the settee locker.
- Stainless steel tie-down enabling the dinghy to be stowed within the aft Cockpit for offshore passages
- Saltwater washdown pump plumbed to a quick disconnect located in the port side locker
- Ultra leather seatbacks and cushions for the cockpit lounge
- LPG vented locker below the cockpit settee with two propane tanks, regulator, and self-bailing drain, and plumbed for the galley stove, oven, and deck BBQ grill.
- Large, full beam lazarette with central deck hatch and additional accessibility beneath the seats of the molded settees to port and starboard
- Stainless steel and Perspex bi-fold boarding gate
- Stainless steel striker plate on the centerline aft edge of the swim platform and aft Cockpit entry to protect the gelcoat and deck when launching and to retrieve the dinghy when stowed on deck
- Transom swim platform finished with bonded 1/2" teak decking available with black caulking. Gray caulking is also available.
- Hot and cold freshwater shower with stow-away handheld sprayer
- Removable folding stainless steel swim ladder with teak steps and mounting sockets at the transom
Ground Tackle & Mooring
- Maxwell RC10-8 vertical windlass with foot controls at the bow and push-button controls at the helm
- Rocna 33 lb anchor with 200' of 3/8" high-tensile G4 galvanized steel chain
- Eight-inch 316 stainless steel Samson post
- Six 316 stainless steel deck cleats and fairleads with backing plates and solid laminate in the deck.
- Stainless steel chafe guards located at each deck cleat to protect the hull
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with self-launching anchor receiver and roller.
- Chain and rode locker located at the bow with a direct overboard drain.
- New England Ropes premium dock lines including two 25' x 3/4" bow lines, two 35' x 3/4" stern lines, and two 50' x 3/4" spring lines
- Four 8" x 20" Taylor fenders with 1/2" fender lines
- Twin Yanmar 8-cylinder direct injection, Denso common rail 370 HP 8LV-370 turbo diesel intercooled engines with electronic controls
- Water lock mufflers with underwater exhaust and fire retardant GRP tubing
- Two raw water sea strainers for the main engine intake
- Direct drive propeller shafts with PSS high-speed dripless shaft seal
- Electric oil-change pump for engines, transmissions, and generator for easy and spill-free maintenance
- Yanmar electronic throttle
- Yanmar engine control panel at the helm
- Twin CNC 4-blade propellers
- Blue Water 850MM stern tubes with a 3-inch outer diameter and Vesconite intermediate bearings fitted aft
- Two 2-inch S211 struts with Vesconite bearings
- Bennett 12 volt electric trim tabs
- R107 rudders with 2-inch stainless steel stocks and tillers
- P885 2-inch Elite rudder seals
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Hinged stainless steel access ladder enabling secure entrance to the mechanical room from the main salon
- Fireboy M 20300227-BL automatic engine room fire suppression and alarm system with a remote panel at the helm
- AcouStop CE Approved fire retarding and noise dampening engine room insulation
- Engine room air vents with water separators
- Jabsco continuous duty high volume (250 cu. ft. per minute) engine room extraction blower with 4" diameter exhaust plumbed with water separators
- Four LED work lights located in the engine room and one in the tank room
Tankage & Plumbing
- 238 Gallon stainless steel fuel tank constructed of high-quality 316L stainless steel. Features a threaded inspection port for quick access and a more extensive maintenance port for easy cleaning. Deck fill and vented.
- Main engine dual Racor fuel-filtration system with vacuum gauge and water contamination alarm. Allows for independent fuel filtration, polishing, and bypass. Flame guards installed below the fuel filters.
- Fuel tank monitor
- Emergency fuel shut off
- 190 Gallon stainless steel fuel tank constructed of high-quality 316L stainless steel. Features a threaded inspection port for quick access and a more extensive maintenance port for easy cleaning. Deck fill and vented.
- Water tank monitor
- Flojet 4.5 gallons per minute freshwater pump
- Torrid stainless steel 17 gallons 110 volt and engine driven water heater
Black & Gray Water System
- Sealand 27 gallon Polypropylene holding tank with dedicated macerator pump, overboard discharge, and deck pump out.
- Shower drain pump with automatic float switch
- Dometic Sealand holding tank ventilation filter
- Four independent bilge pumps each with automatic float switches, manual override, and high water alarms
- Whale Gusher 10 manual pump capable of up to 17 gallons per minute, located at the helm
- Audible and visual high water alarms
- Bilge pump control panel at the helm
- Transom hot and cold freshwater swim shower with stow-away handheld sprayer
- Saltwater washdown pump plumbed to the anchor well
- Bow quick disconnect spigot for the saltwater washdown
- Freshwater shore connection to allow for the utilization of shore water when at the marina or dock
- The Hylas M44 features a highly organized electrical architecture that utilizes high-quality tinned copper wiring specified for minimal voltage drop. Each wire is numerically labeled and traced from the source to the load. Each Hylas is delivered with custom wiring diagrams for reference.
- DEI Galvanic isolator GI-50/60A-FSM
- 50 Amp shore power inlet at the transom with a Marineco 50 Amp 125/250 volt 25' yellow shore power cord
- Eight Vimar 110 volt AC outlets throughout the yacht as standard, GFI in the galley and head
- 3" Copper grounding strip running the length of both sides of the hull and integrated into the yachts bonding system
Battery Banks & Charging System
- House battery bank consisting of three 12 volt 8D AGM Lifeline batteries with a combined capacity of 675 amp-hours.
- Dedicated 4D AGM Lifeline windlass 130 amp hour battery
- Two dedicated 4D AGM Lifeline engine start 130 amp hour batteries
- All batteries are individually secured and strapped.
- Each engine has a 180 amp alternator with a three-stage regulator
- Mastervolt MassCombi 12/2500-100 12 volt 2500 watt 100 amp combination battery charger and inverter
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 12/35-3 12 volt 35 amp battery charger dedicated to the 12-volt service battery and start batteries
- Power Distribution & Electrical Panels
- Hylas Signature backlit electrical distribution panel with hinged access to electrical components located below the starboard settee
- BEP Marine AC and DC system monitors
- Blue Sea Systems ML-RBS remote battery isolator switches for the primary circuits
- Blue Sea Systems e-Series emergency battery bank parallel switch
Electronics & Communication
- Raymarine Axiom 12" Pro-S with HybridTouch multifunction display with integrated high CHIRP conical sonar at the helm
- Raymarine RD418HD 4kW 48 nautical mile rage HD color radar and associated cabling
- Raymarine Smart Pilot EV-400 with EV-1 Sensor Core, ACU-400 autopilot computer, SeaTalk cabling, and p70R control head at the helm
- Raymarine Raystar RS150 72-channel 10Hz GPS receiver
- Raymarine Ray73 VHF radio with AIS receiver and Digital Selective Calling
- Raymarine AIS 700 receiver and transmitter - Class B AIS with antenna splitter
Helm Instrumentation & Controls
- Yanmar electronic throttle control
- Yanmar engine control panel
- Raymarine Axiom 12" Pro-S multifunction display
- Raymarine p70R autopilot control head
- Bennett trim tab controls
- Maxwell AA560 windlass controller and chain counter at the helm
- Hylas spec Fusion stereo system with AM/FM, Bluetooth, Sirius XM, and Aux input
- Two interior and two exterior stereo speakers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.