|Typ||Cap Camarat 10.5 WA Series 2|
|Liegeplatz||Lymington, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||10.5 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||2 x 400 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
2023 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 10.5 WA Series 2 powered by twin Yamaha F425 XTO engines.
Arriving spring 2023. Only boat available as this boat is now sold out at the factory until 2024.
A fantastic opportunity to get on the water for next season in a brand new Jeanneau Cap Camarat 10.5 WA Series 2. Please contact Daniel for further information.
Very high specification;
- 2023 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 10.5 WA Series 2
- Yamaha electronic control pre-rigging
- Twin Yamaha engines F425 XTO electronic control outboard engines with electric steering
- Upgrade electric steering to joystick control
Factory Fitted Options
- Fibreglass hardtop
- T-Top with fibreglass roof and stainless steel legs
- Cockpit worklights (1 front, 2 aft)
- Manual sliding roof hatch
- Trim Level Premiere
- Electric anchor windlass
- Helm windlass control
- Front cockpit upholstery with lounge chairs
- 220V shore power and battery charger
- Hot water heater
- Ambience Pack (interior and exterior LED lights)
- Interior fridge 80L
- Electric trim tabs
- Ventilation Pack (three opening portholes and one deck hatch)
- 2023 Electronics Upgrade Package
- Garmin GPSMap 1223xsv and GT15 transducer, connection to Yamaha display
- 2023 Audio Package Premium (For hardtop only)
- Fusion RA70N, Bluetooth, USB, Fusion amplifier, 6x Fusion Signature speakers, 1x Fusion subwoofer
- Upgrade saloon upholstery from Pure White to Jumbo Pure Fabric
- Closed aft cabin door
- Port folding side bench
- Removable swim ladder and lifelines for lateral terrace
- Closing kit for T-Top with aft sunshade
- Ski mast
- Storage rack on the roof for stand up paddleboards
- Swimming platforms
- Two rod holders
- Removable fibreglass table for aft cockpit
- Bow thruster
- Deck searchlight for T-Top
- Two front headlights on the roof (2 LED lightbars)
- Cockpit galley gas stove (not with cockpit grill)
- Cockpit fridge 49L
- Pre-fit for microwave oven 220v
- Shower door with toilet seat
- Double berth filler in aft cabin
- Double berth in the saloon
- Fresh water electric toilet
- Automatic Zipwake trim tabs
- Windscreen wiper and screenwash system
- Prepare and antifoul hull
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 course on your own boat for 3 people
Total price with twin Yamaha F425 XTO engines - £319,660
* National and international delivery available.
* Trade in welcome.
* Finance available.
Cap Camarat 10.5 WA Series 2, The promise of lovely family getaways!
WITH A SPORTY DESIGN AND A NEW HULL DESIGNED BY MICHAEL PETERS, THE NEW CAP CAMARAT 10.5 WA SERIES 2 OFFERS HIGH PERFORMANCE AND EXEMPLARY HANDLING.
This day boat is the ideal model for your excursions with friends and family cruises, with two distinct exterior living areas!
The vast forward cockpit, secure whether under way or at anchor, offers integrated lounge chairs and very comfortable bench seating for moments of relaxation.
To the aft, a true cockpit saloon, featuring a large table with generous, wraparound bench seating, faces a beautiful, fully equipped exterior galley! The new side terrace with swim ladder further opens the cockpit to the sea and extends the space for swimming: a new space in addition to the aft swim platforms.
The interior, bathed in light due to large windows in the hull, offers two sleeping areas to accommodate four people, each in perfect privacy.
You will also appreciate the comfort of the fully equipped galley, and the head compartment with separate shower. The promise of lovely family getaways!
Length overall 9.95 m / 32' 8"
Hull length 9.32 m / 30' 7"
Weight without engine 4280 kg / 9436 lbs
Standard keel draught 0.73 m / 2' 5"
Fuel capacity 2x 400 L
Water capacity 160 L
Max motor 2 x 425 hp
CE Category B-8 / C-10
BHG Marine are part of the Berthon Boat Company group. Situated within Berthon Lymington Marina on the Lymington River, we have a wealth of services and facilities within our 20-acre site.
Visit our sales office and showroom to see a wide range of new and used powerboats and yacht tenders. Specialising in Jeanneau powerboats, Zodiac and AB RIBs, inflatables and yacht tenders, Linder aluminium boats, Yamaha outboard engines, davit systems, Propguards and much more.
With such a large boatyard and a 300 deep water berth marina, we are well facilitated to not only help you buy your boat, but also find it a home with the best facilities to make ownership simple.
BHG Marine was originally founded in 1947 and has a long-standing, and leading, presence in the outboard-powered powerboat market. Berthon has been synonymous with yacht services and yacht building since 1877, and as a result, we have a combined wealth of knowledge and experience that is rivaled by no other.
With 100 skilled craftsmen, at modern boatyard facilities in Lymington, Hampshire, BHG Marine and Berthon have the ability to deal with all aspects of yacht and motor boat repairs, refits, maintenance and servicing. We also project manage yacht and boat construction or fit-out projects of the highest quality.
At our Lymington boatyard, the dedication to providing the best marine services is key to the yard’s success; we constantly invest in new equipment and carry out very regular lean management exercise to ensure the utmost efficiency as well as operating an award-winning apprenticeship scheme which embraces modern technology whilst allowing many of our craftsmen who have been with us throughout their working life to pass on their skills and best practices.
We pride ourselves on our very comprehensive handovers and training with our own technically skilled boat handlers. We ensure you are confident in handling the boat, as well as using all systems onboard and the correct maintenance.
BHG Marine can also arrange for your boat to be delivered anywhere in the UK and Europe, making sure it's shrinkwrapped and carefully prepared for the journey.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.