2023 Jeanneau Leader 12.5 WA*
Triple Mercury 300HP - Joystick
This 40-footer has a multi-mission attitude: a do-everything layout above and a lower deck that combines clever and comfortable space for overnighting. This all springs from the brilliant collaboration of Sarrazin Design, the performance specialists at Michael Peters Design, and Jeanneau’s own experienced design staff.
THE HULL ...
The Leader 12.5 features a new and unique hull with infusion high-end technology. Stringers and the hull are molded into one piece providing more fiberglass and less resin. With 21 degrees of deadrise at the transom, the deep-V hull design has a sharp entry, two lifting strakes, and a spray-reducing chine that extends the full length of the hull, providing predictable handling and exceptional comfort across a wide range of conditions.
Twin cockpits on the main deck, ahead and behind the hardtop-protected helm console, offer flexible seating, sunning and dining options for those who prize a life afloat in open-air surroundings. A wide walk-around deck to port leads to the forward cockpit, which offers raised triple chaise lounge seating facing forward with additional bench seating in the bow. Options like a portable table and filler cushion reimagine the forward cockpit as a private sun pad.
When climbing aboard there is easy access via the starboard side entry door. The aft cockpit is packed with imaginative features, including a roomy L-shaped lounge with an aft seatback that folds aft to form a comfy sun pad, and with a fiberglass table on removable legs. Engage a switch to reveal the electric drop-down terrace to port, increasing the entertaining space. An optional remote-controlled SureShade sun-awning can be added for full protection from the sun.
The entertainment island backs up to the helm seating. Here you have a full cockpit galley with room for outdoor food prep including a working countertop with an electric grill, two sinks (optional or livewell), a 13-gallon fridge, and loads of storage for kitchenware. To adapt to your boating needs, there are options for a second 13-gallon fridge or an ice maker.
LOWER DECK ...
Down below, the Leader 12.5 interior is cooled by the 12,000 + 8,000 BTU Air Conditioning, allowing for overnights aboard. The fully equipped galley is complete with a ceramic cooktop, fridge, optional microwave, plus storage. Forward the salon seating transforms to a king-size bed while amidships owner’s cabin also has a filler cushion to create a full-sized king bed. To starboard, there is a spacious enclosed head.
Triple 4.2-liter, 300-horsepower Yamaha V6 four-stroke outboards, chosen for their compactness, lightweight and powerful output, are the standard, optimal engine package on the new Leader 12.5 WA, offering a range of cruising speeds from 30 mph to 35 mph, and can reach a top-end speed up to 50 mph when conditions allow — without the need for hull steps.
Boating: Safe Family Fun
Social Distance in Style!
Mehr Informationen anzeigen…
Standard Features Include:
- Large dashboard for T-Garmin Screens 12" or 16"
- 3-Seat Leaning Post w/Armrest
- Front Salon transformable into cabin: Separation curtain w/
- L-Shaped Cockpit w/Fold-able Backrest Sunpad
- Generator Panda Diesel 6.4kva w/8 gal Tank
- Air Conditioning 110V (12k + 8k BTU)
- Exterior Galley Fridge
- A large front saloon & Separated AFT Cabin
- Fully Equipped Interior Galley
- Spacious Head w/Separated Shower
- Separated Master Cabin w/Extra Bed
- Front Cockpit w/3 Sun Lounge Seatings
- Lateral Boarding Gate- STBD Side
- Lateral Electric Terrace- Portside
- XXL Multi-Purpose Storage/Ice Box
- North American Package
- Electronics Package- Upgraded
- Premium Audio Pack
- Mooring Kit
- Anchoring Kit
- Stainless Steel Bow Protection
- Salt Water Baitwell w/Pump
- Bow Thruster
- Dock Water Inlet
- 2- Underwater Lights
- Microwave Oven
- Sureshade Electric AFT Cockpit Sun Awning
- Sun Shade for Front Cockpit- Sunworker
- Removable Swim Ladder- Portside Terrace
- Removable Fiberglass Table- AFT Cockpit
- Removable Fiberglass Table- Front Cockpit
- Electric Grill- Cockpit Galley
- Ice Maker- Cockpit Galley
- Filler Cushion for King Size Bed in the AFT Cabin
- Filler Cushion to Transform Salon into V-Berth
- Automatic Trim Tabs
- Pre-Fit TV- Cockpit
- Garmin VHF
- Gyro Seakeeper SK3 Storage Rack on Roof for Stand Up Paddle Boards
- TV Antenna
Colors: Exterior: Blue Hull | Upholstery in Salon: Marlin Pure White
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.