|Liegeplatz||Holly Hill, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||7.39 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.3 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||19°|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 40 gal|
This Key West 189 FS comes with a canvas T-Top and offers the most family features possible in a smaller vessel while still being able to handle a serious fishing trip. This is a family-oriented center console with less emphasis on hard core fishing and more on the water sports many families enjoy, such as skiing, tubing, camping, or just cruising on the waterway.
It features more seating, cup holders, and storage to accommodate all family members, but we never forget the fishermen. It also includes molded-in rod racks and a generous live well. The bench seat in the rear features removable cushions to convert it to a nice fishing deck as well.
With emphasis on comfort, fishing, and safety, your Family Sportsman will feature more seating and storage, even a changing/potty room, while having the fishing features you would expect in any center console design, like rod racks, trolling rod holders, live well, and even a macerated fish box in some models.
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Elevated Flip-Flop Cooler Seat w/ Cushion
- Spacious console face for mounting electronics
- Stainless Steel Steering Wheel w/ knob
- Anti-Feedback Steering
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Aerated Live well
- Recessed Bow Rail
- Large Molded Anchor Locker w/Anchor
- Raw Water Washdown Kit
- Large Bow Casting Deck
- Large Bow Storage Box
- Spacious console ideal for Head w/ Light
- *Convenience Motor Package Prices Include Stainless Steel Propeller""
- Bilge Pump w/Auto Float Switch
- Courtesy Lights
- Power Outlet Plug on Dash
- 4 Stainless-Steel Rod Holders w/ Drain
- Gunwale Rod Storage
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Molded Non-skid Inner Liner
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Folding Stern Light
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Rear bench Seat w/ Removeable Cushions
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Stainless Steel Grab Rail
- Black Rubber Rub Rail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.