|Liegeplatz||London, Greater London, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||12.4 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 850 Liter|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 135 Liter|
|Fäkalientanks||1 x 80 Liter|
It all began in 1968 when the first five Nimbus boats were built by a boat-building team that had no notion they were creating Scandinavia’s leading boat building company and one of the leading brand names on the market. A Nimbus boat seamlessly combines beautiful design, comfort, quality and safety at sea; values that every owner requires for themselves and for their families.
Nimbus build boats that exceed the requirements of the discerning yachtsman who appreciates smart functionality, comfort, safety and Scandinavian design. Properties Nimbus considers essential whether you go for a quick drive, a social weekend or a long international cruise.
A core value of Nimbus is to carefully consider every ingredient put into the boat, from design, production method, selection of materials and craftsmanship to delivery, service and accessibility. Irrespective of size or model, every part or function in their boats has been developed to satisfy your needs and to create the right ambience aboard. Form, function and materials seamlessly combine to fulfil a clear purpose where the proportions of the boat, functionality and sea keeping abilities are in harmony.
The Nimbus Commuter 11 is a boat for connoisseurs of contemporary and fresh Scandinavian design. The spacious cockpit offers splendid natural light, with a large, sliding glass roof hatch and a comfortable helm. The saloon can be opened up to let in plenty of sunshine and fresh clean air for Summer boating, whilst air conditioning and sunshades ensure a pleasant experience for all of your guests.
The Nimbus Commuter 11 is a thoroughly well designed, multifunctional and robust vessel that offers practical solutions for those seeking great days out on the water with family and friends but who would also like to travel comfortably at high speed on longer staged journeys or active day trips.
All of the highly popular 11 series models are built on the same well balanced, air lubricated twin stepped hull that has excellent high speed characteristics combined with a low planning threshold. The hull has a sharp bow section for splitting the waves and an added "flare" leads away water spray so that the boat runs dry. This boat is propelled by two powerful Mercury 350Hp outboard engines.
The heart of the boat is the welcoming, refined and spacious saloon with large light inlets and a seating arrangement that can easily be adjusted to suit your needs. Whether your passengers wish to sit facing in the direction of travel whilst underway, grouped around the table for lunch or relaxing on a U shaped sofa. Simple handles allow the table to be easily raised, lowered, rotated and folded whilst stowage compartments are ample and accessible.
The high ceiling height and natural lighting in the saloon combined with fully opened side doors, open stern door and roof hatches gives the feel of a fully open boat with the ability to quickly provide a snug interior should the weather change.
The helm comfortably accommodates two people for shared driving and navigating and has plenty of helpful storage compartments. As a driver you can choose to stand or sit while driving, depending upon your personal preference. The dashboard has space for two 12-inch plotters. To truly enhance your driving experience and ease of use, additional options include professional suspension seats and joystick steering.
The large aft deck can be used as a load surface and has a folding bench with fender holders. The aft deck holds an easily accessible storage space of 2500 L which is ideal for water toys, equipment and overnight bags. The bathing platform and aft deck are well sized and are a great space to relax and enjoy being close to the water. So that docking is a pleasure, there is also an option of an extra external helm with plotter and joystick on the starboard aft deck.
The foredeck offers room for a divan and a sun bed as well as a large cargo hatch with access to the front cabin for easy loading of bags. Thanks to the large gunwale sides, the foredeck also makes a fantastic conversation area.
Below deck you will find a fully equipped galley, perfect for an intimate supper. There are also two separate cabins with space for two couples or a family of four and a spacious head with toilet and shower.
The range of additional options for this boat include; air conditioning, diesel generator (genset), gyro stabilisation, joystick steering, roof racks, professional suspension seats, solar panels and much more.
- Design Category: B10 C12
- Max Passengers: 12
- Length: 12.4m
- Width: 3.46m
- Draft: 0.9m
- Weight (no engine): 6600kg
- Maximum speed: +40kn
- Fuel Capacity: 850L
- Water Capacity: 135L
- Black Water Tank: 80L
- Grey Water Tank: optional
- Refrigerator capacity: 75L
- Range: Approx. 225 nautical miles with outboards (preliminary data)
- Number of beds: 4 (2+2)
- 2 x Mercury Verado 4.6L V8 300hp XXL incl. Propellers, Prerigg, TDS outboard engines in Cold Fusion White
- Simrad Plotter Go 12 inch
- White hull
- Nordic Oak interior finish
- Air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
- Minimal planing threshold razor sharp bow section
- Walk-around design
- Suspension seats
- Extra-large sliding doors with passages through which two people can pass in comfort
- Double bed in fore cabin with separate head
- Mid cabin with double bed
- Extra large aft stowage of 2500L
- Refrigerator 75L
- Nimbus pillow set
- Nimbus crockery and cutlery
- Galley without cooktop
- Hot water and defroster system Isotherm 40L
- Carpets in beige
- Cabin cushions in beige, blue or grey
- Sleipner SE100 bow thruster
- Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
- Fresh water system
- Shrink wrapping for transport protection
- 2 x Mercury Verado 2.6L L6 350hp XXL incl. Propellers, Prerigg, TDS in Cold Fusion White
- 2 x Mercury Verado 2.6L L6 400hp XXL incl. Propellers, Prerigg, TDS in Cold Fusion White
- 2 x Mercury Verado 4.6L V8 300hp XXL incl. Propellers, Prerigg, TDS and Joystick in Cold Fusion White
- 2 x Mercury Verado 2.6L L6 350hp XXL incl. Propellers, Prerigg, TDS and Joystick in Cold Fusion White
- 2 x Mercury Verado 2.6L L6 400hp XXL incl. Propellers, Prerigg, TDS and Joystick in Cold Fusion White
- Mercury Upgrade Package with VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
- Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
- Extra aft deck driving positon including Steering Wheel, Throttle, Start stop panel, Bow thruster panel, Simrad Plotter NSS EVO3 7 inch and Joystick
- Humphree Interceptor X-450 incl. Panel, Auto trim, Auto list
- Solar energy package
- 2 Simrad 12 inch plotters
- 1 Simrad 16 inch plotter
- Simrad VHF with AIS
- Simrad autopilot
- Simrad radar
- Simrad compass
- Simrad sonar
- Sunshades on fore and aft decks
- Sunbed on foredeck with cover
- Webasto air conditioning system
- Diesel heater, hot water and defroster system Isotherm 40L
- Greywater tank
- Galley with gas hob
- Galley with electric hob - compatible with shore power
- Upholstery in dark grey
- Extra mattress toppers in cabins
- Table on aft deck
- Bow and stern windlass with deck control
- HiFi packages with HiFi upgrades
- Teak or Flexiteek deck
- Bow and stern thruster with remote control
- Mooring package
- Bow ladder
- Searchlight on stainless steel mast with joystick
- Extra portholes with curtains in cabins
- Fishing rod holders including water ski hook
- Shore power
- Shore power with Mass Combi and diesel generator
- Underwater lights in blue