|Liegeplatz||London, Greater London, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||8.15 m|
|Motor-Modell||Fourstroke V6-200 XL|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 240 Liter|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 50 Liter|
It all began in 1968 when the first five Nimbus boats were built by a boat-building team that had no notion they were creating Scandinavia’s leading boat building company and one of the leading brand names on the market. A Nimbus boat seamlessly combines beautiful design, comfort, quality and safety at sea; values that every owner requires for themselves and for their families.
Nimbus build boats that exceed the requirements of the discerning yachtsman who appreciates smart functionality, comfort, safety and Scandinavian design. Properties Nimbus considers essential whether you go for a quick drive, a social weekend or a long international cruise.
A core value of Nimbus is to carefully consider every ingredient put into the boat, from design, production method, selection of materials and craftsmanship to delivery, service and accessibility. Irrespective of size or model, every part or function in their boats has been developed to satisfy your needs and to create the right ambience aboard. Form, function and materials seamlessly combine to fulfil a clear purpose where the proportions of the boat, functionality and sea keeping abilities are in harmony.
With its thrilling debut at the 2020 Düsseldorf Boat Show, the Nimbus Tender 8 is a striking and thoughtfully designed tender. A truly adaptable and well balanced boat with all of the Nimbus hallmarks of quality.
This modern tender has as standard a bow thruster, chartplotter and Zipwake trim system with a single outboard, creating an attractive package. Larger engine options are available and the top spec 300hp motor can have the twin-stepped hull effortlessly gliding along at 45 knots, if not more. The cockpit layout is typically clever and practical while below decks there is a v-berth and separate head.
“The Nimbus Tender 8 provides stable, safe and quiet performance, which makes it easy to operate the boat at high speed, even in poor weather conditions. The construction quality and excellent seaworthiness and handling, combined with superior speed resources, invite a more active style of driving that still feels safe and secure, even when really putting the T8 through its paces”, says Joacim Gustavsson, Chief Designer at Nimbus.
A popular feature of the Nimbus Tender 8 is that it can be equipped with a robust T-top with Lexan roof that provides sun protection without detracting from the exhilarating open-air experience of a day boat. The combination of the T-top and large canopy, which covers the entire afterdeck, enables your guests to sit comfortably in a bright and spacious yet sheltered setting.
The T8 has a wide walk-around design with generous areas for moving around the boat, which contributes to extra freedom of movement on board and makes it easy to board or leave the boat. In front of the cockpit an optional sunbed provides a welcoming relaxation area. The foredeck also conceals a large hatch with access to the cabin for easy loading.
The cockpit has the same clean look as the T9 and can be equipped with a 7”, 9” or 12” plotter. Reversible driver’s seats and a mounted retractable table make it possible to produce a dining area for five people in three easy movements. Under the aft sofa there is space for a retractable refrigerator and an easily accessible equipment area. On the afterdeck there is also a shower outlet and two side storage compartments.
Below deck there is a two-person berth with integrated ventilation, LED lighting, ample stowage and separate head with sink. A galley facility is available and there is an option for a wet bar with a hand basin on the port side of the cabin.
The Nimbus Tender 8 is available with three different canopy solutions ; a harbour cover, helm canopy or as a T-top design with a large canopy that covers the entire afterdeck.
There are a great many options available when equipping this boat, depending on your personal preferences and needs.
- Design Category: C
- Max Passengers: 8
- Length: 8.15
- Width: 2.60m
- Weight (without engine) 2300kg
- Fuel Capacity: 240L
- Water Capacity: 50L
- Berths: 2
- Cabin: 1
- Bathroom: 1 with marine head
- Cruising speed: 20-35kn approx
- Max speed: 40kn approx
- Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
- Minimal planning threshold, razor sharp bow section
- Multiple sofa solutions on aft deck
- Dashboard can be fitted with 7 inch up to 9 inch or 12 inch plotters
- Available with T-top and multiple canopy solutions
- Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
- 1 x Mercury Fourstroke V6-200 XL outboard engine in Cold Fusion White with propellor
- White hull
- Nimbus pillow set
- Sunbrella cabin cushions in beige
- Spradling outdoor cushions in beige sand, blue storm or tomato
- Sleipner SE30 bow thruster
- Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
- Simrad Plotter NSX 7 inch
- Shrink wrapping for transport protection
- Bow eye for trailer
- Canopy mooring cover
- Mercury Verado V8-250 XL outboard engine in Cold Fusion White with propellor
- Mercury Verado V8-300 XL outboard engine in Cold Fusion White with propellor
- Mercury Upgrade Package with VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
- T-Top, including mooring canopy
- Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
- Range of HiFi packages and HiFi upgrades
- Range of Simrad plotter packages
- Range of Simrad sonar packages
- Simrad VHF with AIS
- Simrad Autopilot
- Simrad Radar to mount on T-Top
- Simrad Compass
- Bow windlass
- Stern windlass
- Remote control for bow thruster and windlass
- Anti-theft system
- Teak deck
- Flexiteek deck with white or black caulking
- Range of canopy options in Sunbrella silver grey
- Sunbed for the front deck with cover in Spradling Beige, Blue Storm or Tomato
- Sunshade to combine with T-Top in grey
- Extra mattress topper for front cabin
- Water ski pole
- Mooring package
- Webasto Airtop 2000 heater and defroster system
- Isotherm 15L hot water system
- Indoor wash basin
- Outdoor gas cook top
- Greywater system
- Blackwater system
- Nimbus 4 piece crockery set and cool bag
- Shore power
- Underwater lights in blue
- Bow ladder
- Anti-fouling in dark grey or white
- Range of transport cradles