|Liegeplatz||Burnaby, British Columbia, Kanada|
|Länge über alles||5.79 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||0.46 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||19°|
|Motor-Modell||4.5L MPI Alpha I|
A comfortable, roomy interior with classic Sea Ray® styling. The SPX® 190 is an athletically gifted performer that helps ensure you make the most of your time on the water. With an affordable price tag and a wide variety of optional packages to suit your lifestyle, the SPX 190 makes the good life more attainable than ever before.
- Sporty And Fun: The SPX 190 is every family's dream for a day of fun on the water. Made for hours of entertainment and relaxation.
- Fusion Audio System: What is a day on the water without premium tunes? The Fusion audio system brings state-of-the-art sound quality to any day on the water.
- Count On Sea Ray's 5-Year Factory Warranty: One of the primary benefits of a new boat purchase is the freedom to relax, to put aside worry and focus on savoring the well-lived life on the water. Accordingly, Sea Ray is proud to offer a stellar 5-year factory warranty+. This program, Sea Ray SURPA5S, provides 5 years of enhanced coverage on every new sport boat in the Sea Ray lineup. The end result? Exceptional peace of mind.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Hull Side Color - Horizon
- Hull Bottom - White
- Black Canvas
- Flooring Color - Grey
- Silver Graphics
- Cockpit Color - Stone
- Essential Bundle
- Upgraded Upholstery Elite Package
- Stainless Steel Component Upgrade
- Seadek On Swim Platform
- Bow Filler Cushion
- Stbd Bucket Seat W/ Port Lounger
- Bimini Top & Boot
- Cockpit Cover W/ Tonneau Cover
- Cockpit Seadek
- Depth Finder
- Fire Suppression System (FM200) - Automatic
- 5000lb Galvanized Dual Axle / Dual Disc Trailer
- Standard Propulsion: MerCruiser® 4.5L MPI ECT Alpha I (200 hp - 149 kW)
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gal / 114 L
- Length: 19' 6" / 5.9 m
- Beam: 8' 4" / 2.54 m
- Water Capacity: Unspecified
- Capacity: 10
- Overnight: No
- Weight: 2,675 lb / 1,213 kg
- Draft (sterndrive down): 35" / 89 cm
- Draft (sterndrive up): 18" / 46 cm
- Deadrise: 19°
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.