|Liegeplatz||Torrevieja, Marina Salinas, Spanien|
|Länge über alles||13 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 900 Liter|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 325 Liter|
HERE COMES THE SUN ! SEALINE S430.
Summer, Sport & Style : the S Series from Sealine. This 43 foot class boat is the Queen of the Sea's.
Experience the visual elegance of the exterior. Revel in the laid back "Convertible" feel on deck and the generous amounts of extra space available on the Sealine S430. The U-Shaped cockpit offers just as much room for relaxation as the bathing platform, which can also accommodate a pleasure dinghy. Windows that fall away to the rear create a seamless transition between the interior and exterior, turning the Ocean into your own living space.
Below deck is a saloon featuring that unmistakable elegance so characteristic of Sealine and proving access up to 3 cabins.
SEALINE S430 : HERE COMES THE SUN !
** This boat is a new build boat, built to order and is priced with the standard specification and standard engines : twin Volvo Penta IPS450 - POD Drives fitted. Our price excludes IVA tax, transport and commissioning fees.
Optional extras are available along with upgraded engine options and details of these can be obtained by contacting our sales office for a price list or detailed quotation.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION INCLUDES :
* GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin.
* Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : BLACK.
* Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo.
* 2 Hull windows (master cabin port side, guest cabin port side).
* 4 Hull windows with openable porthole (master cabin starboard side, guest cabin starboard side and toilet starboard side, saloon port side).
DECK & COCKPIT
* Pilot and co-pilot bench.
* GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour : STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel.
* Fender strip, rubber, colour : BLACK.
* SEALINE steering wheel and throttles.
* Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash.
* GRP cockpit roof with 2 hatches.
* SEALINE convertible fabric roof system at stern, manual.
* Open triangular side windows in cockpit.
* 1 fixed skylight in Saloon.
* Bathing platform in fiberglass, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless gate.
* Stainless steel pulpit, 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails.
* Bench at bow, GRP surface.
* Wetbar with sink, hot and cold water and storage on port side.
* Wetbar with storage on starboard side.
* Full width cockpit with fixed "U"shaped bench and manual engine hatch.
* Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual.
* Batteries - Engines : 2 x 90Ah / 12V.
* Battery charger 30A (only for engine batteries).
* 2 Volvo Penta IPS450 (340hp) engines with POD drives, propeller : T3.
* 2 Volvo Penta engine instrumentation 2.5" displays.
* Manual Trim Tab.
* Fuel tank, capacity : 900L
* Fuel filter.
* 12V and 230V electric system with 230V shore power connection, sockets in saloon (1), master cabin (2), VIP cabin (2), galley (2), toilet (1), engine room (1) and 12V on dashboard (1).
* Country version : EU / AUS.
* Electric toilet.
* Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilet, cockpit and engine room.
* Front screen demister.
* Holding tank (170L).
* Water tank (400L) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40L).
* Bilge pumps : automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (2).
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
* Standard dashboard with engine room fire extinguisher system.
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
* A1 - Master cabin with double berth, 2 wardrobes and sideboards with stowage and two bedside tables. 1 drawer underneath the bed. 3 skylights, one openable and fully equipped head with shower on starboard side.
* B1 - Saloon with U-shaped sofa on port side with fixed table. Galley with stowage, fridge with freezer compartment, sink with draining basin, gas stove - 2 burners, 1 gas oven and direct access to separated day head on starboard side.
* C1 - Guest cabin with 1 sofa bed on port side and 2 single berths, wardrobe and locker.
* Saloon table with fixed leg.
* Counter tops in galley, in BISTRO material(according to colour card).
UPHOLSTERY & WOOD
* Upholstery - CASABLANCA, colour : PEARL WHITE (according to colour card).
* Exterior seating material and upholstery helmsman bench in SARDINIA, colour GULL WING (according to colour card), Bed frames and bedheads in all cabins in soft material, colour : Silvertex anthracite.
* Standard mattresses in all cabins.
* Carpet in all cabins (according to colour card).
* Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood : MADISON WOOD (according to colour card).
* Cupboard fronts in galley, coloured, colour : WHITE.
* Saloon and galley flooring in AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card).
* Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers - (hand held fire extinguishers are not supplied).
* SEALINE owners manual in SEALINE document bag.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.