Manufacturer Provided Description
Continuing the success and enthusiasm of the Tiara Coupe series is the 39 Coupe. Classic Tiara styling and quality components highlight the exterior; modern interiors and architectural appointments await inside. With open and spacious floor plans that keep galley and cockpit engaged, every detail has been thoughtfully attended to. Ultraleather upholstery compliments the comfortable seating perfect for entertaining or dining. The airy atrium opens to the lower level and provides easy access to the utility room and VIP head.
Tiara’s uncompromised quality and luxury combined with the latest in navigation and operating technologies make the Tiara 39 coupe a perfectly sized and powerful package. Twin Volvo Penta IPS drives, paired with the dependable, sweet-riding Tiara hull, deliver an exceptional driving experience. The ergonomic helm with seating for two compliments the joystick controls and glass cockpit instrumentation with two displays that provide easy navigation and increase the enjoyment of your yachting experience. Settle in to a comfortable cruise at 30 mph, or turn it up and enjoy that last dash into the inlet at a get to your destination faster at a wot speed of 40 mph.
- Twin Volvo IPS500 380 HP
- Volvo Glass Cockpit Integrated Electronics Package: Volvo Joystick Control, Two Garmin GPS Screens 12", Garmin Autopilot, Volvo DPS, Garmin 24xHD Dome Radar with Radar Pedestal, Garmin VHF Radio, 600 Watt Transducer
- Wash Down Anchor Locker
- All Chain Windlass
- Oil Changing System for Engines and Generator
- Macerator for the Waste System
- Lenco Auto Trim System
- 42" Swim Platform
- Underwater Lights
- Kenyon Electric Grill on the Transom
- Aft One Touch Sunshade
- Spotlight with Remote Control on the Bow
- TV with Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Cockpit Upholstery Ultra Leather Color Stone
- Interior Fabric Ultra Leather Color Sand Dollar
- Corian Interior White Onyx
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.