|Liegeplatz||Eastport, New York, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||13.87 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||1.14 m|
|Aufkimmung am Heck||18°|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||3.05 m|
2023 Tiara Yachts 44 Coupe-On Order
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS
A More Forward Leaning Take On Classic Tiara Yacht Lines, The Modern Profile Of The 44 Coupe Heralds The Progressive Nuances Of This Yacht. To Promote More Interaction Between Pilot And Guests And For Further Enjoyment Of The Water, The Salon Is Enclosed But Can Be Opened Easily Through The Oversized Sliding Glass Doors, Bringing The Outside In And The Inside Out. The Architectural Theme Inside Is Centered On Warm Teak Complimented By The Latest Interior Finishes. A Spacious Salon, Generous Staterooms And Contemporary Galley Accommodate Multiple Guests In Style. The Wrap Around Windshield, Large Sunroof And Abundant Windows Make For Better Visibility And Brighter, Airier Interior Spaces. Once Outside The Fun Gathers Around The Aft Grill And Huge Swim Platform. It’S The Perfect Yacht Where Everything Revolves Around Your Connection With The Water And Your Guests, For Memories Everyone Will Cherish.
POWER TO PERFORM
The 44 Coupe Features The Latest In Navigation And Operating Technologies, Including Garmin® Electronics And Volvo Penta’S Effortless Joystick Control. A Yacht-Wide Audio System Allows Zone Specific Volume Controls And Comes With Usb/Mp3 And Integrated Bluetooth, Other Integrated Electronics Include 19” And 29" Lcd Tvs, Blu-Ray Dvd Player, And Bose® Soundlink® Portable Bluetooth Speaker System. Advanced Led Lighting Is Also Seamlessly Incorporated Throughout.
Features may include:
HULL AND DECK
- Tiara Yachts' transferable limited warranties:five years on hull and deck; two years onaccessories
- Fresh white gelcoat hull and deck
- Axalta® Carbon bootline
- Hull constructed with a gelcoat outerlayer, balsa cored hullsides and hand-laidfiberglass using premium resin
- Bomar® extruded aluminum opening forward deck hatch with built-in Ocean Air® screens and privacy covers
- One-piece, welded 316L SS 1 1/4" bow rail, staff and Tiara burgee
- Flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain
- Concealed Lewmar CPX3 automatic rope/ chain anchor windlass system with Lewmar® handheld tethered deluxe remote control and a switch at helm; Includes one 12" stainless steel foredeck cleat, 50' chain rode, 200' rope rode and 17 kg/37 lb. Lewmar® DTX stainless steel anchor
- Dual transom entry doors with stainless steel frame and hardware
- Stainless steel grab rails on transom
- Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner and one-piece actuated door; Dedicated storage with large opening to the trunk space
- Two 10" stainless steel pop-up cleats
- Molded-in forward facing lounge
- Teak cockpit coffee/cocktail table with manual hi-lo
- Molded-in steps to deck walkways and swim platform; Safety handrails above deck walkway steps
- Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control
- Architectural teak and beechwood interior wood with grain-filled finish and Reed Seashell Chilewich® wall covering throughout
- Solid teak floor in salon, lower atrium and master stateroom; Risers in master are carpeted
- 120V outlets throughout
- 12V LED lighting throughout
SALON AND HELM AREA
- Powered sunroof
- Aft window and sliding doors with duette blinds
- Duette blinds for port and starboard salon windows
- 28" Smart TV with Blu-Ray player and soundbar
Manufacturer Provided Description
A more forward leaning take on classic Tiara yacht lines, the modern profile of the 44 Coupe heralds the progressive nuances of this yacht. To promote more interaction between pilot and guests and for further enjoyment of the water, the salon is enclosed but can be opened easily through the oversized sliding glass doors, bringing the outside in and the inside out. The architectural theme inside is centered on warm teak complimented by the latest interior finishes. A spacious salon, generous staterooms and contemporary galley accommodate multiple guests in style. The wrap around windshield, large sunroof and abundant windows make for better visibility and brighter, airier interior spaces. Once outside the fun gathers around the aft grill and huge swim platform. It’s the perfect yacht where everything revolves around your connection with the water and your guests, for memories everyone will cherish.
The 44 Coupe features the latest in navigation and operating technologies, including Garmin® electronics and Volvo Penta’s effortless joystick control. A yacht-wide audio system allows zone specific volume controls and comes with USB/MP3 and integrated bluetooth, other integrated electronics include 19” and 29" LCD TVs, Blu-ray DVD player, and Bose® Soundlink® portable bluetooth speaker system. Advanced led lighting is also seamlessly incorporated throughout.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.