|Liegeplatz||Redwood City, California, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||14.17 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||1.73 m|
Chimera is a Classic Ted Hood Little Harbor 47, built in the Franz Maas Shipyard in Holland to a very high standard. Her Classic Lines, recently varnished superstructure and her nicely appointed interior will be admired by all, and at her price she represents a great opportunity to own a magnificent classic on a reasonable budget.
She comes with her original fireplace and glass trimmed cabinetry (In storage) that was removed for a comprehensive refit in 2011 at the renown "Rutherford Wooden Boat yard at Point Richmond and never replaced.
The teak decks and underlayment were replaced during this refit and look great. She has also been repowered with a Volvo engine, and the aft Chartroom has two pilot berths were re-crafted when the boat was repowered to match the existing look and feel, while improving engine access.
With a Steel hull, this is a classic vessel that you can maintain and enjoy for years to come.
She is great value.
Chimera has been in the same family for a number of years and was comprehensively surveyed less than a year ago by one of the Bay Area's most experienced surveyors.
She is on the market due to bereavement, and represents a great opportunity to get into a classic boat in great serviceable condition.
There is a forward sail locker with deck hatch over the locker and access to the
anchor rode locker.
There is a forward cabin with port and starboard single berths.
The enclosed head was aft of the vee berth to port. The main saloon with settee to starboard, and a dinette to port is aft of the head.
The galley is located aft to port and starboard in the main saloon area. The aft cabin has berths to port and starboard with a chart table on centerline.
Interior joiner work is well maintained with varnished wood joinery, bulkheads, cabin trunk, and ceiling slats in the accommodations. All interior cushions were in serviceable condition.
Access to the auxiliary engine is good by removal of the aft cabin enclosure under the chart table and from the aft cockpit lockers. There is a folding teak table installed on the helm pedestal.
There were uncoated stainless steel stanchions with double wire lifelines around the periphery of the deck that terminated at a bow pulpit and stern rail.
The stanchions supporting the lifelines were sound with proper through bolts. There were wood grab rails on the deckhouse top.
- 120 Volt 30 amp Shore Power
- 24v and 12 v Electrical distribution System
- Outback Power Systems 24 v Inverter / Charger (3500 inverter 85 amp Charger)
- House and Start Batteries replaced 2021
- Electro-Gard corrosion meter
Deck & Rigging
- 45lb Galvanized CQR anchor stowed on bow roller
- anchor rode with substantial amount of galvanized chain and anchor line
- Additional 44 lb. Rocna galvanized steel anchor in cockpit locker
- Lofrans vertical drum, 24 volt DC, electric anchor winch on the foredeck.
- Yawl Rig with Masthead forestay
- Stemhead fitting replaced 2011 and as new
- Keel stepped Main Mast
- External luff tracks with Antal ball bearing cars
- Standing Rigging Replaced in 2011 with little use since
- Dutchman sail handling system
- Anderson 58 self tailing primary winches
- Anderson #46 self-tailing secondary winches
- Anderson #46 self-tailing halyard winches on the mast
- Hood Sea Furl 5 roller furler
- Vectran Mainsail with full battens, and two reef points
- Vectran Mizzen with full battens, and one reef point
- 120% Vectran Jib with UV protection on the leach and foot
- Two additional Dacron headsails
Navigation and Communication Equipment
- Danforth Binnacle Compass
- ICOM IC M504 VHF Radio at chart table
- Masthead mounted VHF Antenna
- ICOM Porrtable handheld VHF
- Backstay set up for SSB Antenna Connection, but no SSB Radio aboard
- Garmin GPSmap 4212 multi-display at chart table
- Provides chart navigation, Radar display, video depth, AIS and navigation info
- B&G Hydra 2000 multi-display at the chart table
- Provides speed, depth, relative wind and navigation information
- Garmin GPSmap 741 display at the helm
- 2 Garmin GMI-10 displays at the helm (Speed depth, & relative wind info
- 3 B&G Hydra 2000 multi-displays on the aft side of the deckhouse
- 3 B&G 20/20 multi-displays on the main mast for navigation data
- Garmin radar antenna, Glomax TV antenna & radar reflector on mizzen
Teak decks and underlayment were replaced in 2011. They are in great condition.
- Volvo Penta D2-75 four cylinder, 2.2 liter, turbo charged,
freshwater cooled diesel.
- Diesel Heating System
- Two electric Bilge Pumps
- Shipmate propane three burner stove and oven
- Ice Box
- There were two integral freshwater tanks located to port and
starboard under the main saloon floorboard
- Pressurized domestic water
- Isotemp electric or engine heated water heater
- Diesel Heat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.