|Liegeplatz||Pasadena, Maryland, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||8.23 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||6.32 m|
Reason for selling is "Buying a larger boat".
This Catalina has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
Nice Catalina! Spacious interior! Loaded and ready for your next adventure!
This Catalina 27 with dinette interior has a full compliment of electronics and sails. The previous owner used to race with her.
The dinette, to starboard, converts to a double berth. There is a single berth aft of the dinette. Another single berth lies to port. Curtains separate the head from the main cabin area, and from the V-berth forward.
The galley includes a sink, two burner propane stove, and icebox. There is a water purifier included, but it has not been installed yet.
According to the owner, her sails are in good condition, and include a mainsail, two jibs, and two genoas. The outboard motor sips gas, when you want to motor.
The current owner has done some updates:
Hull and bottom were painted in 2021. Solar panel and battery charger with monitor were installed. These are not used when on shore power. Seadek was added to all non-skid surfaces, except the cabin top. Interior was painted white, and unique wallpaper added on the ceiling. All interior cushions were cleaned and reupholstered. Portlights and deck hardware were resealed.
Electronics include Garmin GPSMap xs, Raymarine depthfinder, Raytheon Autohelm Series, Wind speed/direction, and Tacktick Racemaster.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Beneteau, and Morgan vessels for sale. If you're in the Washington, Baltimore, Arlington, or Alexandria areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The paint shines. One area needs touch up where the fender rubbed the hull. Deck hardware and portlights were resealed, and Seadek was installed by the current owner, not professionally. Interior upholstery is in very good condition. The dinette table has some dings and missing a little of the Formica on the edge. Seadek makes it difficult to feel if the forward deck is soft.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Propane Tanks (Included)
- Seadek (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Tiller Wheel (Included)
- Transom - Closed (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Solar And 110v)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Solar Panel (Included)
- Speedometer (Raytheon)
- Stereo (Kenwood)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Holding Tanks (1)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1 Portable)
- Rudder (Spade)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (1)
- Compass (Included)- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Plotter (Gramin Gpsmap Xs)
- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Raymarine)
- VHF (Standard Horizon Quest)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Wind Instrument (Raytheon)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Aluminum)
- Boom Vang (Included)
- Forestay (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Aluminum)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sheet Roller Cars (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Spinnaker Pole (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)- Life Sling (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Main Only)- Downhaul (Included)
- Genoa (2)
- Jib (2)
- Main Sail (Included)
- Rigged For Single Handed (Included)
- Spinnaker- Asymmetrical (Included)