|Liegeplatz||Saint John, New Brunswick, Kanada|
|Länge über alles||11.58 m|
|Frischwassertanks||2 x 25 gal|
This boat must be seen to be appreciated. She has been constantly upgraded by her current owner of 30 years. Some upgrades include, complete Yanmar engine rebuild in 2006, entire boat rewired in 2008, Blue Sea electrical panel, lighting LED dual red and white, stanchion bases upgraded to C&C 40 toe rail mounts, custom teak and holly floor with inlays, Custom built table from C&C Yacht, new Beckson side ports and much much more.
The owners are moving up and want this Classic C&C to go to a good home.
Accommodations includes up to 8 berths in 2 cabins. There is good headroom and ventilation throughout. Forward the V berth with 2 storage lockers and lots of storage below the bunk and access to anchor chain in the bow. To port good size head compartment with marine toilet (all hoses replaced in 2018), sink, vanity and hand- held hot and cold water shower. Moving aft down the centre is the saloon with a custom built table by C&C folding leaf and center storage. Settees either side on. Above each settee is an outboard pilot berths with lea cloths for privacy or storage space. To port is the nav station. The electrical panel has been relocated to the Nav station area. The galley is to starboard with three burner Force 10 LPG stove and oven, gimbled and is supplied by two 10 lb powder coated propane tanks in a self contained locker aft in the cockpit. Propane lines recently replaced. Large Ice box with Novacool 12 volt refrigeration and freezer. It has been recently re insulated. One stainless steel sink with pressurized hot and cold water. To port aft of the nav station is a large quarter berth.
Number of heads: 1- Marine toilet and all hoses replaced in 2018, hand shower supplied by 6 gal hot water heater.
Located centrally aft of the companionway is the Yanmar HM 27HP fresh water cooled diesel engine with 2 blade gori geared folding propeller. Dripless stuffing box. Engine completely rebuilt in 2006.
- 4 x 6v Batteries (2019)
- 12 Volt DC 115 AC power, boat entirely rewired in 2018
- Blue sea Electrical panel relocated from under the companionway stairs to the Nav station
- 2 battery selector switches which allows for a separate house and a dedicated engine starting battery. Battery boxes re-glassed in 2017
- Battery Charger
- AC Delco 60 amp alterntor
- Yanmar instrument panel cluster with illuminated fuel gauge and compass light
- All lights replaced with LED dual red and white illumination
- 3 black 12volt oscillating fans
- 50’ 30 amp shore power cord with 2X 115 volt pigtails
Spars, Sails and Deck
Sloop rig keel stepped aluminium mast and boom. S/S rod rigging
- 2 x Barient 28 ST 3 speed primary winches.
- 2 x Barient 16 winches at mast
- 2x Barient 28 ST3 speed secondary winches
- 15 sails of various ages and conditions
- Spinnaker gear, including spinnaker pole and reaching strut
- Hydraulic Back stay adjuster recently resealed
- Furlex furling system
- Lewmar windlass with chain counter and controls in the cockpit, sunbrella cover
- 22 lb Delta anchor with 100’ of chain and 150 ‘rode matched to windlass
- 25 lb Danforth with 100’ chain and 100’ rode
- 6 lb aluminum, with chain, no rode
- Edson steering pedestal, powder coated recently, new engine control, spare cables
- Heavy spinnaker sheets and guys
- 28” teak rim Destroyer wheel, ¾” tapered hub recently re varnished
- Teak cockpit table with sunbrella cover
- Custom mesh matching exterior lea curtains
- Teak dorade boxes with covers
- Rope clutches; 2-jib, 2 spin,1 topping lift, 1 main halyard, 3 triple clutches mounted for use from cockpit
- Midship gates port and starboard
- 2 piece stern ladder, with teak steps
- Custom Stainless steel bow roller
- Custom anchor locker in 1996
- Stanchion base mounts upgraded to C&C 40 toe rail mounted type
- Chance Keel optimized for light air sailing on Long Island Sound
- Inter-protect 3000 bottom in 2009, replacing VC tar preciously applied
Navigation and Electronic Equipment
- Binnacle mounted compass
- VHF Radio
- Compass at nav station
- Raymarine RX20 Radar stern post mounted scanner
- Standard Horizon Speed, Depth, Wind
- Autohelm 4000 auto pilot -
- Navigation lights
- 3 x fire extinguishers
- 1 x Manual bilge pump
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- Emergency Tiller
- Webasto 3500 heater
- 2- spare water tanks
- New dodger sunbrella and new glass in 2018
- Custom bimini enclosure with side curtains
- 3 Fender covers
- Docking lines
- Teak and Holly custom floor with inlays
- Upholstery and cushions replaced in 2008, dark blue crushed velvet with zippers
- New winter cover with entrance at starboard quarter, 2 piece, vented, heavy plastic tarp
- Steel bunk cradle with staircase with storage for winter frame
- Magna BBQ with cover, rail mounter
- Stereo with 4 remote speakers
- Various spares
- Existing side ports are being replaced, by 4 new Beckson windows to be professionally installed.
- Spare companion way stairs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.