|Liegeplatz||Adriatic Sea, Italien|
|Länge über alles||14.56 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||11.12 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||2.35 m|
|Konstrukteur||Sparkman & Stephens|
|Treibstoffstanks||320 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
|Frischwassertanks||260 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
Beautifully maintained and much-upgraded example of the Sparkman & Stephens designed Nautor Swan 47 Mk1. WALIDADA II is one of the nicest examples we have seen of this iconic classic ocean cruising yacht and comes with a very interesting ownership history.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
An evergreen classic, designed by S&S and built as only Nautor can, WALIDADA II offers sparkling sailing together with build quality that is never to be repeated. Perfect for serious cruising, these yachts also shine in the Regatta circuit and are rare to the brokerage market.
WALIDADA II was launched in 1977 to the order of F1 driver Nelson Piquet, and is hull number 19 of the series which began in 1974 and ended in 1979 with 70 hulls launched including a series especially for the New York Yacht Club. She is fitted with the extremely versatile Mk1 interior layout.
Extensively updated and refitted in recent years, WALIDADA II is arguably one of the nicest Swan 47’s out there today. Her highlights are many and include:-
- Teak deck – replaced 2015
- 80 l/hour watermaker
- Increased fuel capacity
- Updated battery banks
- Electric winches
- Black water tank
- Furling removable inner forestay for staysail
- Electric genoa furler
- Titanium swimming ladder
- Tender and outboard engine
The original owner was Nelson Picquet, the well-known Brazilian F1 racing driver who equipped her for long distance use, although he never raced her. His original Sailor SSB, though (temporarily) disconnected, is above the chart table.
She had little use until 2009 when the current owner bought her after looking for a strong untouched hull to be able to restore, and work through the challenge of keeping original lines and systems while making her practical as a modern racer cruiser. Since then, she has been completely rebuilt under the superb control of Lorenzo Loik, legendary rigger and racing boat builder. Most of the work has taken place in the Orioli yard in Ravenna, and more recent work at the Nautor yard in Scarlino.
These early hulls from Nautor are probably the strongest and longest lasting yacht hulls ever built. Nautor is a famously high-quality builder, but at that time the naval architects did not understand the new material and they were built like wooden boats. Consequently they are heavy and sound throughout, and will last at least another fifty years if maintained.
- RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
- GRP laminate hull construction
- The hull is built of single skin construction. A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties.
- Hull epoxy treated
- White gelcoat hull finish
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP deck and superstructure construction
- Teak decking to side decks, cockpit and coachroof top – 12mm – replaced 2015
Keel & Rudder:
- The fin keel with keel ballast is cast lead alloyed with antimony.
- Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel.
- Rudder - Foam-filled fibre glass constructed with a high tensile tubular stainless steel stock – serviced 2018
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 4JH2E 4-cylinder naturally aspirated diesel engine producing 62hp @ 3,600rpm
- Engine hours – approx. 6,000 as in 2022
- Engine control via single lever control
- Freshwater cooling with heat exchanger and raw water intake and strainer.
- Mechanical reverse gearbox Borg Warner Velvet
- Racor fuel filter system
- Fuel consumption:
- Cruising 6.5 knots, approx. 4 litres/h @ 2.300rpm
- Maximum speed 8 knots, approx. 5 litres/h
- Cruising range is approx. 480nm at cruising speed.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Shaft drive with stainless steel shaft driving supported by p-bracket
- Stainless steel shaft machined to 35mm
- 3-bladed Maxprop
- Nautor helm pedestal with cable steering controlled by hide covered stainless steel wheel
- 12v DC service battery circuit.
- DC & AC panel at navigation area with battery monitor system.
- 220vAC supplied by shore-power or inverter
- 12v 80Ah EXIDE AGM engine start battery – 2019
- 12v service batteries joined in parallel to supply 700Ah – 2019
Charging and inverter:
- Battery charger with charger controller
- 100W inverter
- 2x 140Ahm Engine-mounted alternator
- 220v AC shore-power supply
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Pressurised hot & cold water system using 12v DC 2x Jabsco pressure pump assisted by pressure accumulator
- Water heated engine driven calorifier with 220v AC immersion element in well-insulated tank.
- Hot & cold pressurised water supplies to galley and heads.
- Manual freshwater supplied to each faucet
- Echotec 80lph reverse osmosis watermaker
- Positioned under the aft starboard bed with easy access to the control unit
- 12vDC electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- 2x 12vDC electric shower drain pumps
- Original seacocks – serviced 2021
- 320 litres fuel capacity in three stainless steel tanks
- 260 litres fresh water capacity in stainless steel tanks
- 40 litres back water tank
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine / NECO autopilot
- Raymarine GPS Chartplotter
- Raymarine array scanned radar
- Sailor SSB
- Raymarine AIS
- Danforth compass
- Icom IC-M550 VHF in cockpit
- Raymarine 25w masthead VHF antenna
- Alpes Inox 4-burner stainless steel gimballed gas stove with oven - 2021
- Frigomar 12vDC refrigeration system with 2x top opening fridge boxes, salt-water heat-exchangers and eutectic tanks
- 12vDC fridge and freezer
- 2x Stainless steel sinks with hot & cold water supply.
- Manual fresh and salt water supplies
- Electric heads in aft heads with macerator pump
- Jabsco manual marine heads in stern heads
- Hot & cold pressurised showers
Heating & Ventilation:
- 12V Fans throughout
- Halogen interior lighting with extra reading lights over berths.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 9 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon
- Burma teak interior joinery made up of faced marine plywood with solid teak where appropriate
- Teak battening to exposed hull sides.
- Teak soleboards
- White vinyl headlinings with teak trim
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- The forward cabin is spacious and has two folding pipes berths. These are very comfortable and have a huge storage space under each one of them. The layout of this forward stateroom is standard. Moving aft, there are lockers with ample storage space on starboard.
- Heads to port opposite starboard storage lockers. Manual marine heads. Wash basin and a shower pan with teak grating. Sink equipped with hot and warm water with manual and pressure water as well as a hand-held shower spray nozzle. Mirrors and lockers with shelves outboard.
- Additional lockers are located to port and starboard in the main cabin. The starboard locker is doubled by a cabinet above, which is used for storage of bar and stemware secured in custom shelving to fit. A U-shaped settee with drop leaf dining table and the opposite settee provides a comfortable dining for eight. Custom day covers and floor mats have preserved upholstery and flooring in new condition. There are also two sea berths in the saloon. These are spacious and very useful in a seaway.
- Stove with oven in the galley with stainless bars and slides to contain the pans. The space surrounding the stove is sheathed in stainless steel and insulated as well. Stainless steel sinks with pressure hot and cold water are opposite the stove. Storage is below the sinks, and drying racks above. Racks were recently powder coated. Foot pumps for seawater and fresh water are located below the sinks. Left and right of the stove there are two top opened fridge lockers. There are large lockers with four sliding doors and six drawers for food crockery and cutlery.
- Located at the aft end of the saloon to starboard. Forward facing chart table with seat and full sized chart table. Lockers and drawers for stowage of charts and equipment. Space for navigation instruments. AC & DC panel.
- Electric marine heads. Wash basin and a shower pan with teak grating. Sink equipped with hot and warm water with manual and pressure water as well as a hand-held shower spray nozzle. Mirrors and lockers with shelves outboard.
- The aft cabin/master aft stateroom has a double berth to starboard and a single berth to port. The aft cabin is one of the most spacious for the size of the boat, occupying all the area from the bulkhead abaft the main entrance until the seats of the cockpit; there is full head height for more than two thirds of the length of the berths. An L-shaped settee between the berths is very cozy, a very deep and broad locker at port with long drawers underneath gives a very large dress storage space. Abaft the main bulkhead there is a console on top the engine cover and a mirror on the bulkhead.
- Keel stepped aluminium anodised mast
- Mast foot trimmed and reinforced
- Masthead rig with 2-sets of inline spreaders
- Turnbuckles hide covered
- Rod standing rigging - 2011
- Running backstays
- Bamar electric genoa furler – 2018
- Forestay replaced – 2018
- 1x19 10mm stainless steel wire backstay with Holmatro hydraulic tensioner – 2015
- Leader rigging screw protectors
- Towable genoa cars
- Furling removable inner forestay for staysail
- Rod vang with block & tackle adjustment
- Spinnaker track on mast
- Spinnaker pole – deck stowed
- Whisker pole – deck stowed
- Removable carbon fibre gennaker bowsprit
- 2x genoa halyard, 2x spinnaker halyards, staysail halyard, pole uphaul, mainsail halyard, spare mainsail halyard and topping lift
- Spare halyards and sheets
- I = 18.9m, J = 6.04m, P = 16.98m, E = 4.88m
- Lewmar chromed brass winches including the following electric:
- 1x 48 two speed self-tailing on the couch roof
- 2x 55 two speed self-tailing winches in the cockpit
- 2x 65 on bridge deck
- 2x 48 on bridge deck
- 2x 43 on coachroof
- 3x 40 on coachroof
- 1x 43 at mast
- All sails from One Sail
- 160% furling genoa – 2015
- Main sail – 2015
- Cruising Staysail - 2015
- Storm Staysail - 2011
- Racing 150 Genoa (Black carbon) Raced Twice - 2018
- Red heavy Gennaker - 2018
- FFR - 2012
- Stainless steel pushpit, pulpit and guardrail stanchions with side exits.
- Custom carbon fibre gangway
- LLK Titanium swimming ladder
- Deck shower in cockpit
- Goiot hatches including foredeck hatch to replace original sliding hatc
- Stainless steel dorade vents
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Lofrans 12v 1500w electric anchor windlass – 2015
- Stainless steel Ultran anchor with cain
- 10kgs Danforth secondary anchor
- Mooring warps and fenders
- Saltwater anchor wash with stainless steel opening on deck and 18m hose
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Mainsail cover
Tender and outboard:
- Arimar 3,10m
- Yamaha 9,9hp
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- 6 people liferaft – serviced 2021
Grabau International (Italia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.