|Liegeplatz||Portland, Connecticut, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.67 m|
Reason for selling is "Seller wants a bigger boat".
This Dufour has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
35 Classic powered by a 32 HP Westerbeke diesel motor.
This 1978 Dufour 35 Classic is a special boat. The seller has put in a platform for solar panels. The deck also has solar panels. This boat has been sailed solo and is suitable for off-grid living.
The aft cockpit seats several passengers on either side of the helm. The mainsail has a new blue canvas cover.
Inside, down the steps is a small galley that includes a stove/oven combination and storage cabinets. Moving forward the settees are large and suitable for sitting, lounging, and sleeping. A heater is attached to the outside wall of the head.
The head on the port side and a sink to starboard separates the main cabin from the forward berth. This area can be closed off with a door. Two overhead hatches let in light and air.
This boat could use a good clean out and thorough cleaning to bring her shipshape.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Pearson, and Catalina vessels for sale. If you're in the Brookhaven, Bridgeport, Springfield, or New Haven areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The seller indicates that all electronics work as they should. He has added solar panels to the boat and indicates that the boat can be used off-grid. Some soft spots were noted on the deck. The seller also says that the condition of the sails is good and he has sailed the boat solo.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Heat (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- Window Treatments (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bench Seat (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Hatch Covers (Included)
- Helm Wheel (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Solar Panel (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Rudder (Included)- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Masthead Light: (Included)- Radar Dome (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Main)- Main Sail (Included)
- Rigged For Single Handed (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)