|Liegeplatz||Rockland, Maine, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.26 m|
|Motoren - Standort||enums.engine-location.center|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 20 gal|
|Frischwassertanks||2 x 22 gal|
|Fäkalientanks||1 x 24 gal|
The Sabre 34 is a Maine built boat from a company with a great reputation. Although Sabre's are no longer building sailboats, they have a continued product support service department. It truly makes makes Sabre a truly unique company.
"All Sabre models are designed as high performance cruising yachts to combine the virtues of spacious cruising accommodations with race – winning potential at the club racing level. The Sabre 34 couples the comfort of a spacious interior with the pleasure of a balanced and powerful hull design. She is universally recognized as one of the finest all – around production boats available in her size range."- Sabre Brochure
The Galley is located to the starboard side as you come down the companion way. It features a alcohol stove, stainless steel sink, large pantry space and separate hidden trash can.
- Origo 6000 non-pressurized alcohol stove with oven 2017
- Stainless steel sink with pressure and non-pressure water
- Hot water tank (Engine heated)
Across from the galley is the quarter berth with a port and a shelf for storage above the bunk. Forward of the quarter berth is the Navigation Station, it features a chart desk with storage outboard, and below the desk.
- Chart Desk
Forward of the Navigation station is the salon area. It features a swing down table, with a pull out double settee to starboard, and a single berth to port.
- Storage behind the table
- Storage outboard of settees
In the head, there is a new manual toilet with a y valve to go overboard or to the holding tank. It has a stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressurized water, with storage located outboard and below the sink.
- Manual Head
- Stainless Steel Sink
Across from the head is a large hanging locker and forward is the V-berth. With new cushions in 2018, it is a very comfortable berth with storage space below the berth and a hatch over head.
- Opening Hatch
- (2018) Garmin GPSMAP 712 at Helm, Dual Radar & Chart Plotter
- Garmin 18” radar dome (mast mounted)
- Depth sounder
- Knot meter
- Marine VHF radio mounted at chart table
12 volt dc system
- (2) 6 volt deep cell batteries wired in series (house)
- (1) Starting battery
- Battery switch
- 12 volt automatic bilge pump
- Stainless steel fold – down ladder
- Manual anchor windless
- Stainless steel bow roller
- Anchor locker
- Saltwater wash down in anchor locker
- Manual bilge pump
Sails and Rigging
- Main sail with two reefing points
- Harken roller furling 2017
- North 135% roller Genoa 2017
- Lazy jack system
- Aluminum mast and boom
- New standing rigging replaced 2017
- Large sail locker, lazarette and small locker in cockpit
- Wheel steering
- (2) cockpit mounted primary winches
- (1) cabin-top mounted winch for main sail control
- (2) mast mounted halyard winches
- Rigid boom vang w/ block and tackle
- New Ritchie pedestal mounted compass 2018
- All interior cushions redone in 2018
- Custom canvas winter cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.