|Liegeplatz||Anacortes, Washington, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.67 m|
Dufour's 35 shows French boat building in the late 70's was well ahead of its time. This model incorporates design features copied by many builders in the years that followed and today is still a very functional mid sized cruiser with good sailing performance. Her fin keel and full skeg rudder are very manageable underway and is close quarters. There were 450 of this model built over a 13 year production run as a testament to the models appeal.
Notre Temps (Our Time) is a fine example of the model. This boat was day sailed in San Francisco until it was transported to Anacortes WA in 2015. It has been lightly used and well maintained by her current owners of the past 12 years. The interior is largely original and shows little wear. The current owners have been good stewards of the boat and commissioned numerous quality upgrades. Nortre Temps is clean, well maintained and ready for a new owner.
This model features a flush deck which increases interior volume considerably over her trunk cabin sisters. The flush deck also creates an open and level deck area. The deep cockpit is well protected and comfortable with contoured seat backs.
Notable upgrades since 2009 include:
1) New Yanmar 3JH5SE in 2010
2) Cruising main and 110% jib by Lee Sails in good condition.
3) Asymmetrical cruising spinnaker by Pineapple Sails in 2012, symmetrical spinnaker
4) Jib pole in 2012
5) New AC/DC electrical wiring and panel installed (Blue Seas), including 5 AC outlets, Link Pro digital battery monitor and separate engine start battery - all in 2011.
6) Lofrans Kobra 12v horizontal anchor windlass installed 2011 with foredeck foot switches and hardwired handheld remote.
7) Bottom Siders close cell foam cockpit cushions in 2011
8) Frigoboat 12v refrigeration installed in 2011
9) Achilles inflatable sport boat and 2HP Honda OB in 2011 (kept under cover and in like new condition).
10) Lewmar 48 self tailing winches installed in 2014
11) Lifeline AGM batteries in 2018 - two for house and one for engine starting.
12) Last hauled for bottom paint in 2019. Bottom cleaned every 4 months.
13) Complete engine service 6/2021.
14) Alpha 3000 autopilot with powerful linear drive.
15) Newer Raymarine 7" Hybrid Touch plotter/sounder w/AIS at nav table, and Garmin handheld mounts at pedistal.
16) Mast was lowered for transport to WA in 2015. Standing and running rigging were inspected before stepping mast. Some of the running rigging has been replaced and everything appears to be in good condition.
This boat shows well with numerous quality upgrades to systems and equipment. In comparison to most vessels her age, this boats shows very well. Come see for yourself if Norte Temps is right for you.
Preliminary listing - additional information and photos to be added in the days to come. Owners maintenance and upgrades list available upon request. Moored in Anacortes in private marina, showings are by appointment. Contact listing agent for additional information.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.