|Liegeplatz||Frenchville, Pennsylvania, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||8.23 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||7.01 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||4.88 m|
Reason for selling is "Not Using/No time because of work.".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Trailerable Cruiser. High-quality construction. Ready to Sail.
1980 Balboa Swing Keel Trailered Sailboat!!!
One of the largest trailerable sailboats on the market, she offers a hinged mast for easy rigging when you launch her and easy storage when it's time to call it a day!!!
The large Cockpit area allows for comfortable days sailing and cruising with the family, with the adjustable tiller handle the Captain can stay in full control of the boat and give everyone plenty of room.
Rigged for single-handled sailing this is a great boat, down in the cabin you have a simple well-appointed galley with Icebox and Alcohol stove, ample room on the countertop to prepare full meals and lunches for the crew, a forward V berth for two Adults and a convertible dinette for two to sleep comfortably,
there is a small single bunk aft, currently being used for storage but could fit a small adult or child comfortably.
the very economical 15HP Mariner Outboard gives great fuel economy and range on those short trips or days when the wind is slow!!!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Pearson, and CAL vessels for sale. If you're in the Altoona, State College, White, or Patton areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The owner states that this boat is ready to go, Engine has been completely winterized every year! The boat is stored indoors when not in use, running and standing rigging are in good shape, corrosion-free standing rigging. Swing keel operates smoothly, the past three years this boat has only been used in fresh water on local lakes and rivers.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Window Treatments (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Stored Inside (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Kicker Motor (Included)
- Rudder (Included)
- Compass (Included)- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Boom Vang (Included)
- Forestay (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Rigging Hardware (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Dodger (Included)- Downhaul (Included)
- Genoa (Included)
- Main Sail (Included)
- Rigged For Single Handed (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)
- Storm Jib (Included)