|Länge über alles||14.02 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||11.43 m|
|Segelfläche gesamt||84.37 m²|
|Motoren - Standort||enums.engine-location.center|
|Konstrukteur||Kaufman & Ladd|
|Werft||Ta Chiao Brothers Yacht Co|
|Treibstoffstanks||2 x 680 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 590 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
|Fäkalientanks||2 x 80 Liter (Rostfreier Stahl)|
These Kaufman & Ladd 47 centre cockpit yachts are very popular cruising yachts. They have graceful lines and perform exceedingly well in all conditions. Solid glass hulls and an encapsulated keel add further to their appeal. 'ANAHI' comes to the market only regretfully for sale and with a host of intelligent improvements.
The electrics are a superb arrangement, Lithium Iron Phosphate house batteries and a brand new 1100 watt solar set up, AEROGEN wind generator and AQUAGEN towgen keep the yacht absolutely self sufficient. The yacht also boasts a 12 VDC SPECTRA watermaker and a ZANUSSI FCS 1020C COMPACT washing machine which may be powered from the inverter.
The mast has been re stepped, a new mast base constructed, new chainplates were installed in 2018. The hull is in tip top condition, all through hulls and valves were replaced in 2018 and the rudder repaired professionally.
All new RAYMARINE sailing instruments in 2018 including two AXIOM MFD's in the cockpit. The yacht's 220VAC and 12VDC wiring was replaced in 2018.
Cutter rigged, with all furling sials, ANAHI is easy to sail and her centre cockpit a very comfy set up, folding LEWMAR wheel, two plotters etc..
Prepared thoroughly for the owner's own use, unforeseen circumstances have forced this sale and your early inspections are highly recommended.
Starting fully aft there is the owners stateroom with its own companionway entry. This part of the yacht is surprisingly spacious and gives a good aft cabin with decent double to port and a bathroom adjacent. A passageway, full height, leads to the main saloon and main companionway, including the third head which is now set aside for the washing machine.
The seagoing galley lies to port, nav station opposite and the saloon seating permits the table to drop with fitted cushion to form another double.
Full forward the double is another well ventilated cabin with an en suite bathroom.
All cabins have 12 volt fans. A radio and media player with KENWOOD amplifier with BOSE speakers and sub-woofer below with linked waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
Lighting throughout is LED plus the forward cabin has remote controlled RGB LED lighting.
In port a PENSONIC 1.5hp domestic air-conditioning unit for cooling the interior.
All upholstery was new in 2017.
A good sea going design.
- LYNX three burner gas hob and oven
- Two WAECO 12VDC / 220VAC fridges (one top loading, both compressors re gassed and serviced in 2019)
- Additional portable 12VDC SNOMASTER 35 litre fridge / freezer
- SMARTWAVE microwave / grill
- Double sink c/w hot and cold pressurised water (new pump 2019)
- SEAGULL 1VX-1F drinking water filtration (new filter Oct 2019)
- 16 gph SPECTRA 380C 12VDC watermaker (CLARKE pump overhauled 2018, new membrane 2019 )
One in aft cabin bathroom.
Two manual JABSCO. two holding tanks (macerator in fwd head)
The third head behind the nav station has been set aside for the ZANUSSI FCS 1020C compact washing machine and this may also be run from the VICTRON MULTIPLUS 3000 inverter / charger.
Batteries & Electrics
- The yacht's AC system is 240VAC, shore power inlet and distribution. The yacht's DC system is 12VDC.
- House bank is 2 x 200 amp LIFEPO4 (2018)
- Engine battery is 1 x 120 amp AGM (2015)
- The yacht's charging is from solar panels c/w two MPPT C100/50 SMART controllers totaling 1100 watts, VICTRON regulated, AEROGEN wind generator, AQUAGEN Towgen, two main engine alternators, PRESTOLITE 105 AMP and LUCAS 70 amp c/w BALMAR 250 ARS smart regulator. 220VAC charging from the VICTRON 3000 charger.
- One RULE 4000 bilge pump (2019)
Electronics & Navigation
- RAYMARINE AXIOM 9” at companionway (2018)
- RAYMARINE AXIOM 7” on binnacle (2018)
- SESTREL binnacle compass
- New wind, speed and multiphase sonar/depth 2018 on NMEA2K backbone
- VESPERMARINE Class B AIS
- FURUNO 16nm radar
- RAYMARINE Smart Pilot with ST6002 control head (new course computer 2009)
- STANDARD HORIZON QUEST X QX1500S VHF radio c/w cockpit remote (2007)
- 2 x STANDARD HORIZON HX270S hand held VHF radios (2007)
- ICOM 802 SSB radio (2007)
- PROSSER electric barometer
- PERKINS 4154 four cylinder 62hp main engine with approximately 3500 hours. New tacho 2018. New water cooler discharge digital display 2018.
- BORGWARNER 2:1 gearbox
- VETUS bowthruster
Mast & Rigging
An all furling cutter rig, the mast was removed for mast base renewal in October 2018. New chainplates installed in 2019, standing rigging from 2007 was satisfactorily inspected.
- Mast steps up to first spreader
- Steaming light
- Deck flood
- FIRDAR radar reflector
- Twizzle downwind rig c/w joint and all tackle
- Vertically battened mainsail (2015) EASY REEF inmast furling (2000)
- Genoa and staysail on FURLEX gear (2000)
- 1 x 120% genoa
- 1 x 130% genoa
- STOBARD asymmetrical spinnaker (2007)
- 2 x BARLOW #32 st winches
- 2 x BARLOW #28 st winches
- 4 x BARLOW #23 st winches
- BARLOW #15 halyard winches
- SCHAEFER tracks, cars, bolcks and organisers
- Stainless steel stern arch and davits
- New stainless steel stanchions (2011)
- Rail mounted MAGMA gas BBQ
- 2 gas bottles
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Slotted aluminium toe rail
- Deck wash
- 6 person life raft (last serviced October 2018)
- 4 life jackets
- EPIRB (2018)
- Flare pack (ood)
- 4 fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Manual bilge pump
- Chain and wire to quadrant c/w LEWMAR folding wheel
- HYDROVANE windvane
- 1500 watt LOFRANS windlass
- 33kg ROCNA (2019)
- 100m of 10mm chain ( 60m regalvanised 2015, 40m new 2019 )
- 25lb FORTRESS on 200' nylon rode
- 35lb BRUCE
- Anchor wash down
Dinghy & Outboard
- APUS 2.8m Hypalon, leightweight alloy floor, c/w tube covers
- YAMAHA 6hp 4 stroke (2018) & YAMAHA 3.5 hp 2 stroke
Covers & Awnings
- Stem to stern SUNBRELLA sun awnings (v good)
- Cockpit cushions
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.