|Liegeplatz||Sidney, British Columbia, Kanada|
|Länge über alles||10.06 m|
If you’re looking for a lot of boat at a reasonable price this Newport 33 might fit the bill. The cockpit is big, deep and can easily accommodate wandering kids or a bunch of adults. The boat is easy to sail, fast, stable, and gives the feeling of a much larger boat underway. “High Hopes” comes with three sails including a full batten main with lazy jacks, furling genoa, and a spinnaker. She’ll accommodate up to six. A few very nice features: Espar diesel furnace, auto pilot, dinghy with outboard, and a 2019 engine service. At our docks in Sidney and available to view by appointment.
Hig Hopes features and spec ...
- LOA: 33'
- Beam: 10' 10"
- Draft: 5' 2"
- Weight: 10,000 lbs net
- Universal M-20, fresh water cooled, 16 hp, major service 2019
- direct drive/shaft
- 2 blade bronze propeller
- 30 USG fuel
- wheel steering
- start and house batteries
- battery isolator switch
- 12 volt and 120 volt ships circuits with breaker panels
- 30 amp shore power
- battery charger
- standard engine instruments
- depth sounder
- Autohelm 4000 autopilot
- CD player
- 6' plus headroom
- two single berths
- convertible dinette - double bert
- 40 USG water
- pressurized water system
- hot water
- 3 burner stove with oven
- 12 volt fridge
- Espar diesel furnace
- marine head with holding tank
- automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Danforth anchor with chain and line
- spare Danforth anchor
- 9' 6" inflatable dinghty ('06)
- 4 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard ('07)
- bimini with clear lens
- hauled and antifouled May 2018
- full batten main with lazy jacks
- furling genoa on Harken furler
- spinnaker recut and converted to a genaker
- 4000 lbs ballast
- fin keel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.