|Liegeplatz||Edgewater, Maryland, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.66 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||9.32 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||1.37 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 30 gal|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 100 gal|
|Fäkalientanks||1 x 20 gal|
Recent Price Improvement. This boat is a well maintained and recently upgraded classic that is a must see.
RANGER is a fantastic example of the popular Ted Hood keel/centerboard design, providing shoal draft sailing and uncommon upwind sailing abilities in a boat that is both practical and comfortable.
Don't let her age fool you - RANGER has been well maintained and upgraded by a very conscientious owner who has brought this classic beauty up to modern times. If you're looking for a solid Bluewater cruiser that is turn key and ready to cruise, RANGER is the one for you!
The main cabin features fantastic headroom throughout and plenty of light and ventilation via opening ports, hatches and fans.
- Varnished teak interior joinery with varnished teak and holly sole.
- Locker doors have been upgraded to louvered door that provide constant ventilation and good looks.
- New salon cushions (2010)
- Port settee converts to a double berth.
- Fixed centerline dining table with double drop leaves and additional storage.
- New overhead hatches (2016)
- Navigation station with large chart table
- Quarter berth aft, making a total of 3 berths to accommodate up to 6 people
- 2 liquor lockers
- 2 wet lockers
The master stateroom is forward with a large Pullman berth and filler to create a large sleeping area. This stateroom has good light, ventilation, fan, and storage.
The head and shower may be entered from the stateroom or from the salon and features a shower, vanity with sink with hot and cold pressure water, mirror, ample storage, and good ventilation.
- Head updated to a Vacu-Flush sanitation system (2008)
Wonderful U-shaped sea galley that is well equipped for cruising.
- Double stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- Shipmate three burner propane stove and oven
- Microwave oven
- Technautics 12V cold plate refrigeration (2002)
- New refrigerator compressor (2011)
- Fresh water filter
- Plenty of counter space and storage outboard
- New water heater (2015)
- New freshwater main supply hoses (2015)
- New LP lines (2017)
- Universal/ Kubota 5444, 4 cylinder 44HP, diesel engine / w fresh water cooling
- +/- 1900 hours
- Owner has done yearly oil analysis dating from 2019
- New 30 gallon aluminum fuel tank and hoses (2018)
- Raycor fuel filter (2018)
- Prop tuned and prop speed applied (2021)
RANGER's owner has compiled a massive Boat Information Book with manuals, maintenance records, etc so the new owner has the boat history and system details.
- Electric panel with circuit breakers in adjacent to the chart table
- The system is well engineered and all components, panels and accessories are properly installed
- Several accessory panels and master battery switches have been added since the vessel was built
- All circuits are protected by trip free breakers
- Circuit breaker panel AC volt and DC amp meter
- Guest Battery selector switch with parallel capability
- New batteries: (1) Group 27 engine start / (2) Deka AGM 4D house batteries (2022)
- Guest battery charging system (2010)
- Xantrex 1800 sinewave inverter (2007)
- Airex Wind Generator (2002)
- 30 amp shore power with cord
- Clarion AM/FM stereo
- B&G Zeus chartplotter w/ XM Weather capability (2021)
- Raymarine autopilot - below deck hydraulic unit (2021)
- Raymarine Speed
- Raymarine Depth
- Raymarine wind instruments
- Triton tri-data instruments (2021)
- Standard Horizon VHF with DSC
- Remote VHF speaker/microphone @ helm
- Furuno Radar, mounted on pole at stern (not currently connected to chartplotter)
Sails and Rigging
- Sloop rig with a keel stepped aluminum double spreader mast and wire standing rigging
- New Port Townsend heavy-duty offshore Mainsail (2021)
- New lighter weight mainsail for Bay sailing (Bacon Sails 2021)
- New 130% genoa (Bacon Sails 2021)
- ProFurl roller furling system
- Asymmetrical spinnaker with sock
- Lazy Jack system for main
- Strong Sail Track & Slide System (2021)
- Whisker pole
- Oversized Lewmar winches
- #55 Self-tailing primaries
- #4 two speed standard on coach roof
- #40 two speed standard on mast
- #42 two speed standard on mast
- #14 two speed headsail furling
- Traveler on stainless steel mount forward of companionway
- Inside and outside sheet tracks
Deck and Cockpit
The solid fiberglass hull has a modified fin keel with centerboard. The shoal draft will allow you to cruise places you have not been able to see. The board is not your ballast, the 9000 pounds of lead is encapsulated into the hull, not bolted on. Partial skeg mounted rudder
- Centerboard cable replaced (2019)
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits
- Side stanchions with double life lines and gates both port and starboard
- Wide decks with molded non-skid for safety underway
- Tall toe rail with stainless steel package
- Teak companionway doors
- Swim ladder off stern rail
- Fresh water cockpit shower
- Outboard motor bracket on stern rail
- Quick Antares vertical windlass (2012)
- 1 CQR on windless, two Fortress Danforth’s onboard
- Bow anchor roller
- Canvas dodger
- Canvas bimini with filler to dodger
- Full canvas winter cover (2007)
- Cockpit cushions
- New rub rails (2008)
- New overhead hatches (2016)
- 4 dorade boxes with chrome vents
- Whale gusher manual bilge pump (2017)
- MOM BA man overboard module (2010)
- Soda blast bottom (2012)
- New ablative bottom paint (2021)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.