BLUE WATER CAPABLE AND UNDER 40 FEET
Auto-Pilot, New B&G Plotter, Upgraded Furlers, Sails and Mast/Boom/Rigging
Go Anywhere Cruiser with 5' Draft and under 50' Bridge Clearance
The Cape Dory 36 is a unique vessel in that it offers the best of both worlds - comfortable coastal cruising as well as safe passage making to distant shores. A notable Carl Alberg design with a full keel (cutaway forefoot) and a shallow draft, the CD 36 is known for decent upwind performance.
With a cutter rig and lines leading to the cockpit, these boats are a great option for the single handed sailor. And with a bridge clearance of 46' 6'' you will have the inside route option in most locations - even the Okeechobee Waterway!
Whisper is a great example of a well kept up and modernized Cape Dory 36. She went under a refit in 2008 and had nice upgrades in 2020-2021. Some of the useful additions include:
- Mast and Boom replaced in 2008
- Standing Rigging replaced in 2008
- Headsail and Inner Forestay Furlers added in 2008
- Sails replaced in 2008
- New Electric Freshwater Flush toilet in 2020
- Bottom painted in mid 2020
- New B&G 10'' MFD Chartplotter and NavPod in 2021
- New Dyneema Lifelines in 2021
- Cockpit Non-Skid updated with Kiwi Grip in 2021
- New Cockpit Speakers in 2021
Other Key Features:
- Below Deck Simrad Autopilot
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air with Digital Thermostat
- Simrad Depth/Speed/Wind
- Solid Bronze Ports
Mehr Informationen anzeigen…
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.