|Liegeplatz||Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.36 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||10.44 m|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 278 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/313945
This Irwin Yachts has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
Beautiful Sloop, needs some work, hence priced to sell! Come and Get it!
The 1984 Irwin Citation 34 is a moderate looking design with the thoroughbred of a coastal cruiser. The Citation has wide side decks making it easy to access all parts of the deck along with a big cockpit with two lazarettes for storage. Below decks the galley, dinette, settee, and V-berth provide a nice design for socializing below decks while sleeping up to 6. This 1984 Irwin Citation 34 has been well-kept and it shows. The current owners have continued to make improvements to the Irwin. I invite you to check out the Citation 34 for yourself.
The cockpit features a wheel, compass, and cockpit table. There is a Garmin GPSmap 740s and a pair of Garmin GNX for wind, speed, and depth.
There are lazarettes on either side below the cockpit seating. There is also a dedicated propane locker and aft storage lazarette.
Below decks you'll find a galley to starboard with a quarter berth and navigation station to port. The galley has had the stove removed, the owners still have it, a galley sink, a cold plate, and drawer and cabinet storage. There are port holes that allow in natural light and cross ventilation in the galley area.
The battery switch and electric panel are located along the aft bulkhead near the galley.
The quarter berth provides a berth and houses batteries and some storage beneath a couple of accesses. The navigation station has a map-desk that opens, has a VHF and Garmin GPSmap 740s mounted for viewing from below decks.
The dinette running along the port side has had the table removed (still available) to allow easier access to the sitting accommodations. There is some storage below the seat base and seat backs. Across from the dinette is a very comfortable settee with storage behind the seat back and access to storage tanks below.
The enclosed head has had the toilet removed (old but still available). There is a sink with a hand-held shower wand along with cabinet and shelf storage.
The forward V-berth will sleep two. There is storage beneath the V-berth along with drawer and hanging locker storage. You'll also find port holes on either side as well as an overhead deck hatch to allow in natural light and fresh air.
The Yanmar diesel model 3GMF 20 HP engine runs great. There is front access behind the salon steps as well as from the cockpit sole.
The headliner in the salon has been removed. The winches have been re-bedded as well as two new 12" self-tailing winches added.
The port holes have been re-bed with a few being replaced.
Sail compliments included a main with 2 reefing points, a #3, two #1's (mylar & dacron), and a .75 spinnaker with pole.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Morgan, Beneteau, and Island Trader vessels for sale. If you're in the Detroit, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor, or Dearborn areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The overall condition of the 1984 Irwin Citation 34 is good for her age. The hull was found to be in good condition with the gel coat clean and reflective. The interior headliner was removed for some maintenance. The salon and berth cushions were removed for winter storage but are free of any stains, rips, or tears (pictured in ad). The sails were not aboard but are in good condition, the owner confirms. The engine compartment and engine were found to be clean and the owner indicates it runs great. The hull bottom has been stripped and is ready for bottom paint application.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Nav Station (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Helm Wheel (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Propane Tanks (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Toe Rail (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Heater (Removed But Availabile)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Holding Tanks (Disconnected)
- Rudder (Spade)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Plotter (Two Garmin Gpsmap 740s Units)
- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Included)
- VHF (West Marine)
- Wind Instrument (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Boom Vang (Included)
- Chain Plates (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Rigging Hardware (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Spinnaker Pole (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Emergency Tiller (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Life Sling (Included)
- Propane Storage Locker (Included)
- Spotlight (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Main)- Downhaul (Included)
- Gennaker (Included)
- Reefing Mainsail (2 Reef Points)
- Roller Furling Jib (Two #1 Sails And A #3)
- Spinnaker (Included)
- Spinnaker Sheets (Included)