|Typ||Kempers 24m Arco Yachts Ketch|
|Liegeplatz||Antibes, Alpes-Maritimes, Frankreich|
|Länge über alles||23.89 m|
|Motor-Modell||MAN D2542 12 cylinder 320 hp|
|Konstrukteur||R. Van den Akker (ARCO YACHTS NL)|
**** REDUCED - a serious price drop in time for SUMMER 2022 ****
ESMERALDA of Southampton is a superb example of a long-legged ocean-going cruiser. Built in Alphen aan de Rijn (Holland) in 1985 by the KEMPERS Shipyard, Designer: R. Van den Akker (ARCO YACHTS NL). Steel construction (hull) and aluminium (superstructure), High-Quality teak deck on Steel, refitted (2006).
Over 50,000 euros spent on yard period ashore October 2021, where works included plate testing to an average thickness 8.7mm, antifoul, anodes, and hydraulics servicing, overhauling of all through-hull Sea-Cocks and control of bilge pumps with replacements where necessary.
Esmeralda features a controllable pitch propeller by Hundested. A high-quality Fuel-efficient system to vary the pitch to the load conditions.
A bluewater Sailboat with long keel, displacement 115 tons Dimensions: 24m x 5.98m x 2.70 m. The quality of this 24-meter canoe stern cruising Ketch is evident throughout.
- 3 guest cabins with private bathrooms
- 2 crew cabins with private bathrooms
- MAN D2542 12 cylinder 320 horsepower engine | Serviced Jan 2021
- MAN generator 43kw
- Hydraulic Koop Nautic stabilisers
- Hundested four-blade mechanical Controllable Pitch Prop (CCP)
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- Desalinator 170 litres per hour
- Reversible air conditioning
- Diesel capacity: 15,500 litres
- Freshwater capacity: 3500 litres
- 5 winches including 1 hydraulic
- Sailor compact VHF RT 2047
- Sailor 1000 / B
- Sailor HC4500B MF / HF with control units
- Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 2000 (x2)
- Furuno FE-606 Furuno 207 DFAX
- Furuno RDP-125 Radar mod 1622
- Furuno GPS / WAAS Navigator GP 32
- Simrad AP20 Autopilot
- Simrad IS15 Rudder indicator
- Raymarine C 120 Radar / Chartplotter / GPS (2004)
- ICOM IC M1 VHF Marine Transceiver (x2)
- Satcom Sin ATLAS SP1600M
- Inmarsat Classens & Plath beta 4
- Compass no 20064 type DHI 047 / 12MB / 1/82
Masts - (Aluminium, main mast 22 m, Mizzen/Artimon 17 m) Standing rigging renewed 2007
Hydraulic (Rondal) controls
Mainsail 70 m2 (new 2008) Mizzen 31 m2
Genoa 135 m2
Yankee 63 m2
Jibs 2 x 38 m2
EQUIPMENT Large Galley equipped:
- Oven etc.
- 1 refrigerated compartment (under the floor) for fruits and vegetables
- 1 refrigerator + freezer, 1 freezer in the main salon, 1 x 24v refrigerated bar in the main salon, 1 x ice machine
- 1 washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Joker Coaster 315 semi-rigid dinghy with 25 horsepower Yamaha outboard engine
ESMERALDA of Southampton has crossed the Atlantic at least 10 times, a true motor sailor with a transatlantic range offering stable and safe passage due to her wide beam, powerful engine, and hydraulic Koop Nautic stabilisers. Constructed in Steel with water-tight bulkheads and an Aluminium superstructure, the quality of this 24-meter canoe stern cruising Ketch is evident throughout. Her sail plan allows easy and safe navigation with all controls from the aft deck. The aft features a solid stern rail in stainless steel and varnished wood.
Her expansive warm teak deck layout is beautifully flat to either sit back and enjoy the view or to dine alfresco in the large covered aft cockpit. Decks refitted in 2006.
The yacht's interior offers spacious guest accommodation with a full-beam master cabin with en suite bathroom, plus two twin cabins with shower room/heads en suite. All cabins feature TV and entertainment systems and are fully air-conditioned. There are two crew bunks, with an en-suite bathroom, to allow the crew discreet access to the workshop, engine room, deck, and galley without going through the guest area.
The full-beam lower salon and dining room with a large folding table also offers an entertainment centre, mini bar, and direct access to the galley.
The upper pilothouse doubles as a comfortable lounge or office with ample seating and a table to port. The bridge features a leather helm position and panoramic views for secure passage-making to starboard, whether on night passages or when the weather turns foul!
Easy access to the water via a side-boarding ladder.
UK flag, VAT payable if the buyer registers in Europe or 18 months TA.
A Sailing Yacht (motor Sailor) similar to the Dutch Brand Jongert.
ESMERALDA OF SOUTHAMPTON is a new listing, We're delighted to showcase Esmeralda as Exclusive Central Agent.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.