|Liegeplatz||Omena, Michigan, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||9.45 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||14.4 m|
Reason for selling is "No longer uses.".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Beautiful Hunter! Clean and Updated! Ready to set sail and cruise!
1985 Hunter 31. This second owner has owned the boat for 8 years and took really good care of it. Anything that needed to be fixed on this boat has been fixed according to the seller.
If you are looking for an entry-level boat that is easy to sail, is well balanced and is a great cruiser boat, then this one is for you.
There's a big-boat feel once you go below. Headroom is 6 feet 3 inches in the spacious salon.
Mast height from the water is 47 feet 4 inches, enabling the boat to fit under most fixed highway bridges.
The boat has a recently installed stack pack sail and bottom paint.
Replaced bilge pump Spring of 2022.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Morgan, Catalina, and Pearson vessels for sale. If you're in the Traverse City, East Bay, Cadillac, or Long Lake areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
According to the seller, the Hunter is in good working condition. The seller indicates there is no outside damage or inside damage and says everything inside is in good working condition and everything operates as it should.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Helm Wheel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (2)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Stack Pack (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Spotlight (Included)
- Main Sail (Included)- Roller Furling Jib (Included)