|Liegeplatz||Bradenton, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||19.81 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||16.76 m|
|Länge an Deck||20.73 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||1.83 m|
|Verdränger (Trockengewicht )||78500 Pfund|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||24.69 m|
|Motoren - Standort||enums.engine-location.center|
|Höchstgeschwindigkeit||9.5 mph @ 2200 Drehzahl|
|Reisegeschwindigkeit||8.5 mph @ 1800 Drehzahl|
|Treibstoffstanks||2 x 310 gal (GRP )|
|Frischwassertanks||2 x 450 gal (GRP )|
|Kapazität der Rettungsinsel||8|
Emerald Lady has been owned since 1998 by an active and knowledgeable yachtsman. He has spent the money and time to update and improve a very nice example of the popular Irwin 65 cruising yacht and made alterations to allow for short handed sailing.
Updates include: Hull awlgrip paint job , bow thruster, 2 electric winches, New Stainless Steel Mast step, swim platform, self tending furling stay sail, Stack Pack full battened sails on Harken roller tracks, new electronics, new interior fabrics and cushions, and many other enhancements. New Engine, New Generator 2019.
This yacht is not a dock queen and is sailed almost weekly. Owner is more into sailing short handed, often two people, and cruising rather than polishing and varnishing. All systems are functioning perfect and ready to cruise. High degree of mechanical maintenance is found aboard.
Owner will consider smaller boat in trade !!
Shoal draft with centerboard
Skeg mounted rudder.
LOA: 72 feet ·
Beam: 17 feet ·
LWL: 54 feet ·
Draft: 5ft 9 in, 12 ft board down ·
Displacement: 78,500 lbs, dry. ·
Ballast: 23,500 lbs ·
Mast height: 81 ft above waterline, 75.5 ft above deck. ·
Fresh water tanks: 1000 gallons, 2 500 gl tanks ·
Fuel tanks: 600 gallons, 2 300 gl tanks ·
Holding tanks: 50 gallon forward, 35 gallon aft.
Engines & Mechanical
New·Engine: 2021 John Deere 4 cylinder diesel, model 4045SFM85, 273 hp inboard,
hours 650, direct drive. ·
New Northern Lights, model M844LW3, 20 kw generator, 450 hours. ·
Propeller: Maxprop furling 3 blade on 2 inch shaft. ·
Chain cable steering.
· 24 volt Wesmar bow thruster.
· 3 Battery chargers.
· Batteries: 3 large AGM D house batteries, Double AGM 24 volt bow thruster battery, single 12 volt AGM generator battery, Two 12 volt AGM engine batteries and six 6 volt in series aft house batteries.
· Three large solar panels mounted on fiberglass Bimini keep house batteries charged.
· Wind generator mounted on mizzen mast.
· Double WiFi antenna on mizzenmast.
· In house router.
· 2000 watt Inverter.
· Halon engine room fire suppression system.
· Automatic Bilge Pump
· Edson manual bilge pump
· 2019 8-man offshore Whitlock emergency raft.
· Combined small washer-dryer.
· 5 heads and showers with electric Crown Raritan heads with macerators.
· 6-gallon water heater.
· Holding tanks with overboard discharge.
Fresh Water: 900
Holding: 30 & 50
Master Stateroom with offset King to starboard and an L shaped settee to port. His and hers heads and showers and vanity with stool.
Fwd to port and starboard are equal queen guest staterooms with adjoining heads and showers. Each have their own stereos, hanging lockers, drawers, port holes and hatches.
Amidship is the spacious salon with a settee to port, a nav station to port aft and a huge u shaped settee and dining table to starboard that can seat 12 for dinner. TV and stereo and bar are also in the salon.
Forward of the salon to starboard is the galley with all the amenities. To port is the laundry room and extra storage.
Forward to port is the crew upper and lower bunks and in the bow is the captains cabin v birth with drawers, hanging lockers, and shared head and shower. All hanging lockers are cedar lined.
- 6 Marine Air conditioners with reverses cycle heat and air
- Teak and holly soles throughout
- Large LED Flat screen TV in Salon
- Aluminum hatches and Aluminum ports in all staterooms
- New deck hatches or new lenses as was needed.
The galley is located forward of the salon to starboard and has a pass through for service to the salon. To port of the galley is a separate room that is a laundry and pantry. The dryer is located here and the soles are nicely tiled.
- Two separate 110v Grunert refrigeration and freezer systems
- Full size custom holding plate two door front loading refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Double SS sink
- Pot and pan storage,
- Silverware drawers
- Force 10 SS three burner propane stove and oven 1998
- Panasonic Microwave/convection
- Water heater
- Splendide Washer/Dryer combo
- Flourescent Lighting
- Tiled galley and laundry soles
- Large opening ports, shelves
Cables for the shoreside TV and phone go to the salon only.
- 32 mile Furuno Radar at nav and repeater at helm
- GPS Plotter with chips
- Simrad Auto Pilot
- 2 Simrad Plotters, One at helm and one at nav station.
- Simrad VHF radio and AIS system
- Simrad handheld VHF at helm
- Furuno SSB radio
- 5" compass
- Wind speed indicator
- Raymarine speed and distance logs
- Raymarine depth sounder
12 volt DC, 110 volt, 220 volt AC
- NEW 20 KW Northern Lights Generator 2021 450 hours
- Batteries: 3 large AGM D house batteries, Double AGM 24 volt bow thruster battery, single 12 volt AGM generator battery, Two 12 volt AGM engine batteries and six 6 volt in series aft house batteries
- 3 Battery chargers
- Dockside electrical cables and adapters, plugs, splitters, etc.
- 2000 watt Inverter.
- Cables for shoreside cable TV and phone with plugs in each stateroom
- Three large solar panels mounted on fiberglass Bimini keep house batteries charged
- 12 Volt Lights
- Wind generator mounted on mizzen mast.
- Double WiFi antenna on mizzenmast.
- In house router.
The cockpit features a Grunert holding plate drink box operated off the second deep freeze system located under the starboard queen guest stateroom bed.
- Two new Lewmar electric winches in cockpit with clutches to handle all halyards, reefing, staysails, main sheet, etc.
- All control lines led to the cockpit and clutches and electric winches.
- You can reef the main from the cockpit
- Anchors: 75 lb Delta with 120 feet of chain and 200 feet nylon rode;
- 75 lb CQR with 35 feet of chain and 200 feet nylon road.
- Spare 50 lb Danforth anchor
- Maxwell electric windlass with remote control at the helm.
- Life Jackets (12)
- Coast Guard safety package
- Life rings
- 2019 8-man offshore Whitlock emergency raft.
- Fiberglass stern rail seats
- Cockpit cushions, Boarding gates, port, starboard and stern
- Stern ladder to swim platform
- Fenders, lines
- New hatch lenses
- Aluminum Dinghy Davits
- 12.2 feet Imrad aluminum inflatable dinghy
• 20 hp Suzuki outboard
• Outboard mounts port and and starboard.
- Hot and cold deck shower
- Aft propane locker with two aluminum 50 lb tanks.
- Custom fiberglass Bimini hard top over cockpit with built in lights and aluminum frame.
- Search light, spreader lights
- SS Swim Ladder
- Teak cockpit grate
- Teak Drink holders
- large aft Lazarette with a lot of space for equipment
- Wesmar 24 volt Bow Thruster
- Custom fiberglass swim platform
- Hull and Deck painted with Awlgrip
- Stainless Steel mast step
Sails and Rigging
- Full batten main and mizzen with double reefs with Stack Pack system, led to electric winch in cockpit
- Harken battcars on mainsail and mizzen sail
- Main sail (new 2020)
- New self tending staysail
- Self-Tailing & Regular Winches
- SS Wire Standing Rigging
- Kelly Green Sail Covers
- Furling genoa and staysail lines led to electric winch in cockpit
- Aluminum Main & Mizzen Masts
- Boom brakes on main and mizzen
- Roller furling Staysail
- Roller furling Genoa
- 1.5 oz Asymmetrical Spinnaker
• 2 oz Asymmetrical Spinnaker.
• 1.5 oz mizzen staysail.
- Lewmar Spinnaker halyard winch on the mast.
• Lewmar staysail winches (spares)
• Large Barient jib and Spinnaker sheet winches self tailing..
- Oil Changing System
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Electric Fuel Priming Pumps
- Engine Oil & Water Temperature Alarm
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Control System
- Emergency Engine Stop
- Fuel Shut Off Valves
- Fresh Water Cooling System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.