|Liegeplatz||Annapolis, Maryland, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||8.23 m|
The Island Packet 27 is more boat than you would expect from a 27 footer. Great to sail and known for it's seaworthiness. A very popular pocket cruiser with full stand up head room. Full keel, large cockpit and wide side decks. Nice touches like stainless steel ports, wheel steering, furling head sail and large spacious interior.
Liberty is a nice well kept example of the Island Packet 27. Newer main sail and canvas with full screen enclosure. Trinka 8' dingy included with Mercury outboard.
Island Packet is known for their quality construction. A 7/2022 survey bears this out. She's in great shape and only needs a couple of light bulbs. Pretty darn good for a 34 year old boat!
Forward oversized v-berth with teak shelves to port and starboard, storage under berth, overhead hatch and two opening ports. Privacy curtain closes off forward cabin. The head is to starboard with a Natures Head composting toilet, hot and cold pressure water with shower and full draining shower pan. A large cedar lined locker is to port of the head. The main salon has a pull-out double settee berth to starboard and a single settee to port, with stowage behind and under each settee. The large drop leaf table is bulkhead mounted with storage behind. A large quarter berth is aft stbd with a nav / electronics cabinet. An L shaped galley is opposite with stainless steel sink, 2 burner alcohol stove and ice box. A removable teak companionway ladder is above the engine compartment that has several access panels. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly.
Sails and Rigging
- Aluminum mast and boom
- Aluminum jib/staysail boom
- stainless steel rigging
- Pro Furlers for genoa and staysail
- (2) Lewmar #8 Winches – Cabin Top
- (2) Lewmar #16 ST Winches - Cockpit
- Extended bow pulpit over substantial bow sprit
- All control lines lead aft to cockpit
- Rolly Tasker fully Batten Mainsail, used 10 times.
- 130% Genoa
- Yanmar 2GM20F 18HP two (2) cylinder diesel, fresh water cooled with Raycor fuel/H2O separator, 1055 hours
- 3 blade bronze prop, 1" S.S. shaft
- Recessed cockpit instrument panel w/electric tachometer, fuel gauge, engine monitoring & warning system
- Water heater - 6 gal marine type w/engine heat exchanger & 120v AC operation
- Pressure water system w/hot/cold water tap in galley
- Marine head w/l2 gal. welded marine alum. holding tank, overboard bypass valve
- 31 gal. polypropylene fresh water tank w/deck fill
- 20 gal. welded marine alum. fuel tank w/shut off valve, electric gauge in cockpit
- Cockpit shower
- 1 House and 1 Engine 12V batteries
- 120V Shore Power Inlet
- 120V 30amp Shore Power cord
- 120V Breaker Panel
- 120V Outlets
- 12V Breaker Panel
- 12V Outlets
- 12V Pressure Water Pump
- 12V Lighting
- 12V USCG Navigation Lights
- Horizon Quest VHF radio
- Garmin 440S GPS with chart plotter
- Autohelm 3000 Autopilot
- Galvanized Bruce, with 20’ chain and 100’ 3/8” rode
- Second bow roller with chain and rode
- Resent Canvas - Dodger, Bimini, Connector and Main Sail Cover
- Full Screen enclosure for canvas
- 8’Trinka Dingy included with Mercury outboard
- Davits, not currently installed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.