|Länge über alles||17.92 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||14.68 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||3.1 m|
Well-maintained and lightly used 1988 example of the German Frers designed Swan 59. Configured as cutter-rig and set up for short-handed sailing thanks to powered inmast furling and winches.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Hull No.19 of 21 Swan 59’s built between 1984 and 1990, GRIM LOVE (ex GRIMLO V) is a stunning example of this hugely capable German Frers design. Extensively refitted in 2013 at Nautor’s South of France Service Centre with new decks, rigging and complete overhaul of her machinery, she has benefitted from further refit in 2019/20 following her current owner’s purchase in 2018.
GRIM LOVE boasts many specification highlights including:-
- Refitted 2019/20
- Three cabin, three heads layout with additional crew cabin forward
- Standard draft 3.10m keel
- Fully ‘zero-houred’ engine and generator with low hours run since
- Reckman electric furling mainsail
- Cutter rig with furling genoa and staysail
- Lewmar powered winches
- Hydranet mainsail and genoa
- MaxPower bowthruster
- Mastervolt battery chargers
- Twin alternators (24vDC domestic system)
- B&G electronics with Vulcan plotters and 3G radar
- Raymarine autopilot
- Washing machine
- Electric heads
- RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
- Built under LR Certification Lloyd’s Register of Shipping nr. 800294
- GRP laminate hull construction
- The hull is built of single glass fibre reinforced polyester hand laying-up method with alternative layers of mat and rowing
- Stiffeners are laid up over foam cores
- All high stress areas are specially strengthened with built up uni-directional roving orientated in the direction of the stress.
- Structural bulkheads of marine grade water-mate plywood laminated to hull and deck
- GRP engine beds
Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand laid-up moulded fiberglass sandwich construction core for stiffening and insulation
- Appropiate reinforcement incorporated in the area of the winches and fittings
- 12mm laid teak deck including cockpits and aft coamings – replaced 2013
Keel & Rudder:
- Ballast keel is lead casting with antimony
- GRP spade rudder with stainless steel frame supported by two roller bearings
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo Penta TMD 31A 4 cylinders turbo charged diesel engine producing 120HP @ 3000 rpm
- Engine control via single lever control
- Freshwater cooling with heat exchanger and raw water intake and strainer
- MS4A Mechanic reverse gearbox reduction 2,63:1
Service & Maintenance:
- Engine removed and completely overhauled 2013 with approx. 400hrs run since
- Date of last engine service – spring 2021
Propulsion & Steering:
- 24vDC MaxPower CTT225 tunnel bowthruster - 2019
- Shaft drive with stainless steel shaft and p-bracket
- 3-bladed feathering propeller
- Wheel steering with hide-covered stainless steel helm wheel
- 24vDC primary domestic system with 12vDC starting circuit and 220v AC via shore power or generator.
- 1x 12vDC engine start battery
- 1x 12vDC generator start battery
- 8x 12vDC service batteries joined in parallel and series to provide 24vDC
- 2x 12vDC bowthruster batteries - 2019
Charging / Inverter:
- 12vDC Mastervolt battery charger - 2019
- 24vDC Mastervolt battery charger services and bowtruster - 2019
- Victron 1000w inverter
- Westerbeke 4-cylinder 220vAC diesel generator
- Generator removed and completely overhauled 2013 with approx. 100hrs run since
- 12vDC engine-mounted alternator for charging start banks
- 24vDC engine-mounted alternator for charging service banks
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- Pressurised hot & cold water system using 12v DC pressure pump assisted by pressure accumulator (water pump was replaced in 2008).
- Water heated by engine driven calorifier with 220v immersion element.
- Thermostatic mixer taps supplying galley and both heads.
- Manual freshwater foot-pump supply at galley.
- Manual bilge-pump
- 12vDC electric bilge-pump
- Approx. 1050 litres
- Approx. 730 litres
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- B&G Vulcan 9 chartplotter
- Broadband 3G radar scanner - 2021
- Raymarine P70s autopilot control – 2020
- Raymarine electro-hydraulic autopilot drive - 2021
- 4x B&G H2000 analogic instruments - require servicing
- Suunto steering compass
At Chart Table:
- B&G H2000 multi display
- SIMRAD AI50 Class B AIS Transponder Display
- B&G Zeus Z12 Chartplotter
- Shipmate RS8315 VHF with external speaker
- Force 10 3-burner stainless steel gimballed gas stove with oven and grill
- Extractor fan
- Top opening fridge
- Front opening fridge
- 2x Stainless steel sinks with hot & cold water supply
- Foot salt water pump
- 3x Jabsco electric marine heads – 2018/19
- Hot & cold pressurised showers – 2019
- Samsung 3kg washing machine - 2020
Heating & Ventilation:
- Condaria 220vAC reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with 36,000 BTU output and 6x fans.
- Vemer digital thermostats for each fan - 2019
- LED lighting throughout - 2019
- LG 40” LCD TV in saloon with motorised support – 2019
- LG home theatre - 2019
- Samsung 27” LCD TV in master cabin – 2019
- Alpine CD/Radio with speakers
Summary of Accommodation:
- 8 berths in one double aft master cabin, two mirrored twin bunk cabins, saloon settees, plus further crew cabin forward. Three heads.
- Burma teak interior joinery made up of faced marine plywood with solid teak where appropriate
- Teak battening to exposed hull sides.
- Teak sole boards with holly inlay
- White vinyl headlining with teak trim (Velcro affixed for easy access to deckhead).
- White leather upholstery in saloon
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- Crew cabin with twin beds and separated access from the sliding hatch.
- Twin separate bunk cabins with fold up berth and ample sail stowage beneath.
- Portside heads shared between guest and crew cabin
- The starboard cabin has dedicated heads with shower
- The saloon has pilot berths port and starboard with a U-shaped seating area to starboard with large table with extending leaf and a sofa to starboard.
- The galley is to port with additional food preparation area, twin sink and refrigerator.
- She has a large chart table to starboard.
- The aft cabin has a double centre berth, masses of storage and insuit head with shower
- There is a second head and shower.
- Keel stepped aluminium furling mast with 2-sets inline spreaders
- Mast and boom sprayed white
- Stainless steel rod standing rigging –replaced 2013
- Aluminium rigging screw protectors
- Navtec hydraulic adjustment for backstay, vang and babystay
- Reckman main electric furling system
- Lewmar adjustable mainsheet track with dedicated winches
- Reckman manual genoa furling system
- Selden Furlex 304s manual furling staysail system – 2020
- Spinnaker track on mast
- Lewmar deck gear
- 2x Lewmar 65ST 2-speed self-tailing electric primary winches
- 1x Lewmar 55ST 2-speed self-tailing secondary winches (1x electric)
- 2x Lewmar 52ST 2-speed self-tailing manual mainsheet/traveller winches
- 2x Lewmar 52ST 2-speed self-tailing manual halyard winches at mast base
- 2x Lewmar 46ST 2-speed self-tailing manual halyard winches at mast base
- Hydranet furling main sail – 2013
- Hydranet furling genoa – 2013
- Furling dacron staysail –2010
- Asymmetric gennaker – 2009
- Stainless steel pushpit, pulpit and guardrail stanchions.
- Radar antenna pole at stern
- Lewmar deckhead hatches and sideports
- Sparkman and Stephen design forward sliding hatch
- Folding gangway
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Lofrans Falkon 24v 1500w electric anchor windlass.
- 75kg CQR anchor with chain
- Mooring warps and fenders
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Sprayhood with stainless steel frame – 2019
- Winch covers – 2019
- Helm pedestal and wheel cover - 2019
Tender & Outboard:
- Tender – 2019
- Outboard Suzuki 2hp – 2019
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- Arimar 8-man cannister liferaft with deck cradle
Grabau International (Italia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.