|Typ||27 MK V|
|Liegeplatz||Kemah, Texas, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||8.08 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||7.01 m|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 12 gal|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 20 gal|
This is a hard to beat starter boat and should be highly considered for those wanting to get into sailing or maybe someone just wanting to step down!
First built in 1970, the C&C 27 is an outstanding sailboat, roomy and comfortable cruiser and a competitive racer. From the original design by George Cuther, this model has undergone several alterations. The all new design of the "Mark V" was first produced in 1984. The hull is solid fiberglass and the deck is balsa cored. Compared to older models, this latest design is lighter, shorter and more oriented toward performance.
Trillium is a beautiful example of the 27’ C&C Mk. 5. Clean, dry, sturdy in a gale and loves a breeze! Easily single-handed, she is a perfect sailboat for anyone. Whether it's your first boat, or you're looking for a boat that is easily handled, you'll find what you're looking for in Trillium.
The listing broker has known this boat through the past 3 owners. She has had good care and upgrades as needed. See the full specs and video for more details and call today for an appointment to see this NICE boat!
- Jan 9, 2018 - Bottom was pressure washed, zincs replaced, and new packing.
- Dec., 2018 - New Mainsail Covers Added
- Dec 5, 2017 - 2 New Interstate Group 27 batteries installed
- 2016 - Lines Replaced, Bottom Job
- 2015 - Battery Charger Replaced
- 2014 - Bimini Replaced
- 2013 - Gear Box Cables replaced
The forward cabin on the boat is a generous 6' 4" V-berth with ample storage underneath. Immediately aft, the portable head is located to port, with a hanging locker behind it. Opposite the head, on the starboard side, is located a storage area and cabinets.
Moving into the main salon, the wide beam, 5' 10" headroom and two windows on either side of the boat give a spacious and airy feel to the salon. The teak and holly sole add warmth to the interior.
On the starboard side, there is a short and comfortable settee. Moving further aft along the starboard side, there is the galley with it's ample storage and deep sink with hand pump. The generously sized icebox can fit plenty of food and drinks and is fully insulated. The galley is mostly molded in one piece and the edges and corners are rounded, making it very easy to clean.
Across the boat on the port side, there is a full length settee that is able to be folded out and widened into a double berth. Moving further aft on the port side, there is a spacious quarterberth with two dry stowage bins underneath.
- Ice Box
- Sink with hand pump
- Lots of storage
- Soft Top Bimini
- Swim Ladder
- 2 Fire extinguishers
- Bilge pump
- Cushions, horn, distress flares
- Shore power cable with adapter
- 110 VAC tabletop fan
- Fenders with covers
- Aluminum, telescoping, floating boat hook
- B&G Compass
- B&G Depth Sounder
- Loran Navigator
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
- Marelon ball seacocks
- Bosun chair
- Bow Pulpit
- Stainless steel stanchions, life lines, bow and stern cleats
- Danforth Hooker Fluke, with 150 ft nylon rode, 4 ft. 3/8 in galvanized chain
- Enamel coated aluminum spreaders on the mast. Fixed gooseneck, reefing points
- Nylon running rigging
- 1x19 stainless steel standing rigging
- Chrome plated bronze turnbuckles
- Chain plates: internal - aluminum, external - stainless steel
- 4 Barient winches
- Main traveler, cars, genoa tracks, blocks, etc.
- Mainsail and Roller Furled 95% Jib in good condition
- Spare Sails
- Lazy Jacks
- Annual Diesel maintenance completed, April 2019
- Annual maintenance and repairs
- Annual Oil Change
- Ignition Fuse - 2015
- Fuel Filters - 2015
- New Bilge Pump - Rule Fully Automatic (500 GPH/1890 LPH)- June 2017
- Diesel Tank Cleaned - 2015
- Annual haul out/ bottom pressure wash, 2 zincs replaced 1/9/2018
- Windows Caulked - 2013
- Universal Diesel 11 Horsepower; 2 cylinders Model #M2-12
- Hurth transmission
- 1 Bronze 3-blade propeller
- 7/8 in. Stainless steel shaft, 2 zincs
- Tiller steering, FRP cored rudder.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.