|Liegeplatz||Placida, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||11.07 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||9.22 m|
|Länge an Deck||10.97 m|
|Segelfläche gesamt||554.63 ft²|
|Vorsegel Bereich||320.63 ft²|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||15.29 m|
|Motoren - Standort||enums.engine-location.center|
|Höchstgeschwindigkeit||6.2 kn @ 3100 Drehzahl|
|Reisegeschwindigkeit||5 kn @ 2500 Drehzahl|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 25 gal (Aluminium)|
|Frischwassertanks||3 x 72 gal (Plastik)|
|Fäkalientanks||1 x 20 gal (Plastik)|
An exceptionally popular design and a great all around boat.
The 36 is a very good boat for families or couples who want a comfortable and capable performance cruiser that is also stable and predictable. The deck layout is organized for short handed sailing.
The large cockpit is comfortable, secure and safe.
Owners of these boats consider them to be structurally sound, seaworthy and reasonably fast.
It's noteworthy that at least three Catalina 36 owners have circumnavigated the world, without incident according to the company.
This Catalina 36 is nicely equipped with:
+West Marine 10ft inflatable dinghy with storage bag (needs minor repair)
+4hp Mercury four stroke outboard
+Five life jackets
+Two boat hooks
+Two shore power cords with splitter
+ Dripless shaft seal
+Edson wheel pedestal
+6gal Seaward 120v water heater
+propane Hillrange 2 burner stove and oven
+4 6v house batterys
+group 27 start battery
+Xantrex TrueCharge2 20 amp charger
+West Marine VHF 480
+Garmin GPSmap 547
+Raymarine ST5000+ autopilot
+Datamarine Corinthian depth, wind and speed indicators
+6" Richie compass
+12v Pioneer DEH-X1810UB stereo
+35lb Rocna, Fortress FX-23 and spare plow anchor with chain and rode.
+16000Btu Dometic air conditioner with digital controls
+An extensive list of upgrades and improvements
BOAT REPAIR and IMPROVEMENT LIST for GYPSY SOUL
• Installation of all four cabin windows 12/2019
• Bottom Paint 2019
• New Cutlass Bearing 2019
• Five stanchions on port and starboard rebedded 12/2019
• Installation of new thru-hull in head and relocation of vent
• Installation of new thru-hull for AC unit
• Replaced 4 Trojan house Batteries 1/2020
• Replaced 1 Trojan starting Battery 1/2020R
• Replaced battery charger 1/2020
• Replaced 5# propane tank 1/2020
• Refinished companionway and hatchboards with Cetol 1/2020
• rigging inspection 2/2020
• new lifelines installed 2/2020
• engine oil changed 2/2020
• 1/22new Adler Barbour Refrigeration/icebox unit installed 3/2020
• Foot controlled windlass installed 3/2020
• Stop engine cable replaced 3/2020
• Dinghy outboard motor serviced 2/2020
• New Magma grill mounted 1/2020
• Two 100 watt solar panels installed 1/2020
• Installed fan in aft berth 3/2020
• Stem fitting on forestay replaced 7/2020
• Kato dinghy davits installed 7/2021
• Single line reefing installed 7/2021
• Tri mast light installed 7/2021
• Crab Pot cutter installed 1/2022
• Replaced float switch in bilge 1/2022
• Replaced all port screens 1/2022
• Kitchen sink drain hose connection replaced-left side 1/2022
• Oil change/pressure wash 1/2022
• Replaced engine sound insulation
• New Life Sling 1/2022
• Refinished brightwork topside with Cetol Natural Teak 1/2022
• Purchased rail canvas covers 1/2022
• Installed hatch arm on hatch in head 2/2022
• Replaced cam cleats on traveller 2/2022
• Replaced anchor roller 2/2022
• Replaced faucet assembly in head and new hoses 2/2022
• Replaced Zinc on engine 2/2022
• Installed new water tank in center aft berth 3/2022
• Replaced fan in salon on port side 3/2020
• Installed fan in salon on starboard side 3/2020
• Installed Caframo 360 fan in Vberth 3/2020
• Replaced LED salon light on starboard 3/2022/Port side purchased
• Bathroom hatch leaked when pressure washed. May need to be removed and repaired/replaced.
• Main salon hatch has a drip during rain
• Mast has a drip during rain. Mast boot has been purchased but not installed.
• Auto pilot has an electrical issue that causes it to blow a fuse
• Starboard aft salon light does not work. New light but faulty wire.
• Leaking seacock on strainer
• Engine hour meter and tachometer intermittently stop during extended motoring
Current owners purchased boat in April 2019. Sailed for one week and put on hard.
Launched and lived on boat from December 2019 through mid-March 2020 and put on hard.
Did not use winter of 2020-2021
Launched boat January 2022 and used until April 2022.
During the time boat was in boatyard the owners hired someone to check it monthly.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.