|Liegeplatz||Stuart, Florida, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||10.36 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||8 m|
|Max. Durchfahrtshöhe||13.49 m|
LISKEN is a well equipped 1992 Pacific SeaCraft 34!
There are boats that are "ready to go" and boats that can "go anywhere"....
and then there is that perfect boat ....
Lisken has logged 2 Atlantic crossings in 2 years, sailed the Arctic and Caribbean waters AND traversed the French Canals to the Med!
Lisken is that perfect boat.... she's been across the pond via the Northern route sailing from Lake Ontario to Netherlands in 2017. She was stored in a heated Boatshed for 6 months then Lisken sailed from the Netherlands to Northern Europe North of Arctic Circle and back to Netherlands via UK and France. She spent the winter of 2018 in another heated boatshed and in 2019 Lisken traversed the French Canals to Med! Finally, in November 2019 Lisken completed her second Atlantic crossing to the Caribbean arriving in St Lucia. Lisken is berthed in Stuart Florida where she has been hauled, painted, buffed, waxed and all systems serviced!
Lisken has over $87,000 of upgrades over the last 5 years. Her knowledgable owner has spared no expense. Here are some of her nicer featuers:
- Yanmar 3JH5E 39HP new July 2017
- Variprop new 2018
- Bottom job April 2020
- Rudder inspected & serviced April 2020
- PSSII Dripless Shaft new April 2020
- Cutlass bearing new Jan 2020
- Watermaker new 2015
- Monitor Wind Vane
- Full suit of Port Townsend Sails new 2015
- including Trisail & Storm sail
- Standing rigging new 2015
- Running rigging new 2015
- Life Raft (Recertified 2 October 2019)
- Iridium Go
- Jordan Series Drogue
Lisken is truly an exceptional vessel equipped for world travel.
New to the Market. More Photos Coming Soon!
You will not be disappointed!
LOA 34.08 ft / 10.39 m
LWL 26.21 ft / 7.99 m
Beam 10.00 ft / 3.05 m
Sail Area 533.00 ft2 / 49.52 m2
Draft 4.92 ft / 1.50 m
Displacement 13,500 lb / 6,123 kg
Ballast 4,800 lb / 2,177 kg
A soft easy-to-clean white matt finish throughout provides a nice contrast with the beautiful hand rubbed teak joinery.
The interior is light and cheerful yet rich and warm. There is a full 6'3" of headroom and the boat comfortably sleeps six. Plenty of fresh air and light enter through ten opening ports with portlight shades and two large Bomar double opening deck hatches. Further ventilation is provided by two Vetus dorade vents.
The spacious main cabin is a traditional layout. Port and starboard settees provide excellent sea berths, and the port settee converts easily to a double berth. All interior cushions are spun polyester fabric wrapped around 4" deep foam. Teak storage lockers and bookshelves will keep your gear safely stowed. The boat's nav station has a large teak chart table and the master electrical panel and navigation equipment are located close at hand. Under the chart table is a large hanging locker. The salon table has been converted to bulkhead mount with storage allowing for a more open salon when not dining. There are teak magazine racks, teak chart table organizer, and teak end table. The interior oiled teak joinery and teak and holly sole satin finish is flawless. There is ample stowage for a neat and tidy appearance. All storage racks have fiddles to secure belongings when underway.
Aft Quarter Berth
Aft of the Nav Station is a roomy 7'7" by 34" quarter berth.
Forward V Berth
In the forward cabin is a large 6'6" long by 84" wide V-berth that can be converted to a double berth, with lockers underneath, full length shelves along the hull, and a double hanging locker with teak louvered doors. The roomy V berth is super comfortable.
There's a roomy enclosed head with shower, sink with storage lockers above and below, and amenities like a teak framed mirror, hand holds, and towel bar. The molded in shower pan is covered by a teak grate.
Five Fans Caframo Sirocco II over berths
The clean and efficient galley is very handy. There's a remarkable amount of storage space in cabinets and drawers, including a custom teak dish locker and a removable trash container that fits into the counter top. Features include a deep double stainless steel sink with pressure hot/cold water system and a foot operated pump, gimballed stove with oven, and a large, well-insulated refrigerator.
Force 10 Stove new 2019
- Formica cover on stove provides extra counter space
- Stainless steel safety bar
- Frigoboat compressor/evaporator 2015
- Hinged self-contained dish locker
- Double S/S sink w/chopping block insert
- Built-in waste basket w/chopping block lid and storage under
- Teak drop-leaf extension table
- Ample storage for equipment & provisions
- Furuno AIS transmitter and receiver interfaced with PC and chartplotter (2015)
- Furuno NavNet3D Chartplotter (2015) Charts loaded for Circumnavigation, Northern Europe, Mediterranean, North America, Caribbean
- ComNav Commander P2 commercial grade electronic autopilot with reinforced
backing plate interfaced with chartplotter (2015)
- Furuno depth/speed log with new thru hull transducer (2015)
- Separate GPS antennas for AIS and Chartplotters (2015)
- Raymarine ST60 backup depth/speed log
- Navigation equipment interfaced with Furuno HUB
- MeteoMan electronic barometer with trend graphs (2015)
- Standalone brass barometer, original.
- Furuno Radar 2015
- Commercial grade electronic autopilot ComNav Commander P22015
McMurdo Hand Held VHF2015
Raytheon MNII Wireless Wind Indicator (New Battery 2019, New Mast Head Unit 2019)
Wirie WIFI Booster2015
ICOM M604 VHF2015
Furuno AIS 2015
- Battery Charger (2015)
- Galvanic Isolator (2015)
- Hot Water heater new 2017
- Water maker new 2015
- 10 watts Solbian flexible solar mounted on bimini/dodger 2015
- Solbian 140 Watt. -BlueSky Solar Boost 2000E
- Solbian 70 Watt. -Genasun Controller
- Genasun GV Boost solar charge controller new 2018
- 600 amp hrs of gel batteries (3x200) 2015
- Dometic Waste Tank Monitor 2015
The Pacific Seacraft's cockpit was designed with comfort in mind, both underway and at the dock. The cockpit seats are a lengthy 6'5" so the tallest crew member can stretch out in comfort. Sitting is equally comfortable with molded-in contoured seat backs. High coamings are designed with integral winch islands and a pair of built-in boxes to hold winch handles. An exceptionally large vented lazarette houses 2-20 lb. propane tanks (one is present), with a custom BBQ grill tank adapter. Along with the lazarette are roomy seat lockers which provide a wealth of storage.
- Edson pedestal mount wheel steering
- Removable cockpit sole for additional engine access
- (2) safety harness & jackline padeyes
- 30" high bow & stern pulpits
- 30" high stanchions (bulwark bolted)
- Double lifeline & gates
- (2) large Bomar double opening deck hatches
- (2) Vetus dorade cowl ventilators
- (10) bronze portlights w/screens
- New Cushions 2015
- Weather Cloths 2018
- SOS DanBouy 2018
- S/S stern fitting w/2 extra heavy duty anchor rollers & locking pins
- Dickenson BBQ 2015
Tigress Windlass 2015
150' chain & 300' rode
Mantus 15 KG Anchor (Port Lazarette)
- Danforth Anchor (Aft Lazarette)
- (2) bronze bow deck pipes w/covers & divided chain locker
- Stern bronze deck pipe w/cover & anchor roller w/separate chain locker
- Skeg hung rudder w/high strength manganese bronze gudgeon
- Teak companionwy hatch boards
- Genoa sail- Port Townsend Sails 2015 -Very Good
- New Drifter-- Port Townsend Sails 2019 Excellent
- New Stay sail-- Port Townsend Sails 2015 Excellent
- New storm Stay Sail-- Port Townsend Sails 2015 New
- New Main Sail -- Port Townsend Sails 2015 Very Good
- New Tri Sail-- Port Townsend Sails 2015 New
- Stack Pack 2018
- New Standing rigging 2015
- New Running Rigging 2015
- Monitor Wind Vane Steering
- Yanmar 3jH5E new July 2017
- Total HP 39
- 1800 hours Jan 2020
- Diesel Tank Cleaned new hoses 2017
- Variprop New 2018
- bottom job April 2020
- Rudder inspected and serviced April 2020
- New PSSII Dripless Shaft April 2020
- New cutlass bearing Jan 2020
Fresh Water: 75
Life Raft (Recertified October 2019)
Jordan Series Drogue
1992 9′ Avon dinghy numbered AVB24407
Outboard Motor 3.5 hp Tohatsu numbered 015193AE (2015)
Owners personal items not listed here are excluded from the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.