|Typ||2001 / 66|
|Liegeplatz||San Diego, California, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||20.12 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||3.48 m|
|Verdränger (Volllast)||34500 kg|
|Motoren - Standort||enums.engine-location.center|
Built 1995 as a racer. Transformed to a Performace Cruiser in 2001.
DE Limited Corporation Owned.
Bajavento is the embodiment of the four powers of the mythological Sphinx: "to know, to will, to dare, and to keep silent." Sailing Bajavento is an invitation to develop these powers and, according to legend, reach the ideal state of wisdom.
She was originally designed as a one-off custom yacht for ocean racing but, in 2001, she underwent a rebirth as an open ocean performance cruiser and ideal honeymoon retreat, thanks to a stunning interior transformation.
She has transformed three different lives through sailing adventures and discoveries. In 2008, she crossed the Atlantic Ocean with 10 crew members on board. She finally escaped her mythological birth sea to the New World with the current owner.
She is now ready to fulfill your dreams.
Bajavento has been rigged for shorthanded sailing, making her ideal for couples looking to cruise on their own and families who seek relaxation and fun on the high seas. The yacht is equipped with Raytheon electronics at the helm and a navigation station.
This sailing yacht features two cockpits, an aft helm cockpit with dual wheels, and a guest cockpit. The guest cockpit is the perfect place to relax and socialize with friends while at anchor and at sea — the space features a dinette and sun pads. Forward is another lovely sun pad that is used to store the tender while underway. Finally, she has a swim step aft that allows for easy water and tender access. The luxury yacht’s interior is roomy, offers the ideal space to unwind, and showcases beautifully finished wood that is complemented by light-colored soft goods. Inside you will find a large center wooden table surrounded by beige leather settees, a navigation station, and a flat-screen TV with a CD and DVD player.
The walkthrough galley is superbly equipped with an electric stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and icemaker. During the 2008 Atlantic crossing, gourmet dishes were prepared twice daily for them.
Bajavento offers accommodations for guests in three staterooms.
The yacht’s master stateroom is full-beam and located aft. It features a double bed, a separate single bunk bed, and an en-suite bath. The guest stateroom features a centerline double-bed and adjoining bathroom.
The 3rd stateroom with an en-suite bath is located at center starboard.
The sailing yacht also has accommodations for a crew member in the forward fore pick.
· Center wood table with beige leather seats
· Flat screen TV
· CD/DVD player
· Liquor bar with refrigerator
· Navigation desk area with VHF, instruments and electrical panels
· Electric Ceramic Stove
· (2) Refrigerators
· Deep freezer
· Microwave oven
· Ice maker
· Centerline double bed
· Separate single bunk bed
· Hanging closet
· Head and shower
· Center double bed forward
· Hanging closet
· Head and shower
· Guest cabin to port with Double Bed
· Head and shower
NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
· Raymarine 12-mile range radar
· Raymarine autopilot with (2) ST7002 Smart Pilot dials
· Raymarine 120 central navigation screen
· (2) Raymarine Tridata ST 60+, Autohelm Series (depth, speed and trip)
· (3) Raymarine, wind ST 60+, Autohelm Series
· Raymarine, graphic ST 60+, Autohelm Series, Autopilot
AC 110V & 220 V
DC 12 V & 24 V
· 9kW Onan generator
· Air conditioning
· Hot water
· Freshwater maker
· Sea water pump
· Battery charger
· Epoxy composite hull
· 3-blade feathering propeller
· (1) Delta 70 lb anchor
· (1) Danforth small anchor
· Oceanic 8-person life raft
Sails & Rigging
Replaced all running rigging. Halyard and sheets are all new.
· North sail main, Spectra/carbon, full batten
· (1) North sail Genoa, Marathon 3DL
· (1) North sail Gennaker
· (1) Old North sail set of Main and Genoa for deliveries
· (1) Forestay storm sail
· (1) Main storm sail
· (3) Spreader factional rigged aluminum keel stool stepped Proctor mast and boom with Antal sail track system Proctor Spinnaker Pole
Navtec Hydraulic System:
· Boom vang, outhaul, backstay, and check stays
· Harken, Mark IV, manual Furler
· Stainless steel solid rod rigging, cap shrouds 17mm, inner stays 14mm, backstay 9mm rod to 10mm wire
· Running backstays with braided check stays
· Removable inner 8mm, 1x9 wire baby stay
· (4) Lewmar 58 CST's
· (1) Lewmar 54 CST
· (2) Harken 74 ST's
· (2) Lewmar custom 90's
· (3) Lewmar 58 CST's
· (2) Lewmar 40 CST's
· (1) Port, Barbarossa grinder linked to Harken 74, Lewmar 90
· (1) Starboard, custom converted electric Barbarossa gearbox system linked to Harken 74, Lewmar 90
10' tender, 8hp Mercury outboard engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.