|Länge über alles||31.3 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||20.4 m|
|Länge an Deck||26 m|
|Min. Tiefgang||3.2 m|
|Konstrukteur||Doug Peterson / Jongert|
|Treibstoffstanks||1 x 6000 Liter|
|Frischwassertanks||1 x 4000 Liter|
IMPRESSION is a fine example of the best quality and class that a Jongert provides. She was launched in 1995 and has been in the hands of the same owner ever since.
With her voluminous steel hull, the easy to handle ketch rigging and the large deck, IMPRESSION is the perfect combination of space, comfort and sailing performance.
- Classic ketch sailing yacht with good sailing performance for fast ocean passages and long periods on board
- Still in the hands of her first owner who has extensively cruised the world, always used privately
- Excellent finish, built to the highest standards, with many tried-and-tested features that have proven their value and reliability over decades
- A perfect world-cruising yacht, carries high level of equipment and heaps of spare parts on board!
- Fantastic volumes and perfect layout with good privacy / numerous socialize places
- Perfectly crafted joinery and general impression of high-quality
- The current Chief Engineer was involved in the building of IMPRESSION and has continued with the servicing. All the work done to the ship has been meticulously documented and maintenance was never skipped.
IMPRESSION is offered for sale in great overall condition.
She is currently located at the Jongert Shipyard in Wieringerwerf, the Netherlands, providing the new owners the opportunity of a refit.
Viewing highly recommended!
Jongert BV, Holland
Doug Peterson / Jongert
Length O. A.31.30 m (102’8’’)
Length W.L.20.40m (66’11’’)
Beam6.70m (22' 0")
1x MTU 345hp
6 guests in 3 cabins
- aft cockpit with seating area for al-fresco dining
- exterior raised helm offering great views over the front of the vessel
- extended bathing platform at her stern with hydraulic gangway and space for her Avon 4.9m tender. The tender is launched using a mizzen boom winch system.
- deck saloon with large dining area to port and inside helm position with a separate navigation table to starboard
- 3 steps forward from the deck saloon
- extendable dining table to starboard and a sociable bar to port
- Full beam aft suite, accessible directly from the deckhouse via stairway
- traditional Jongert large transom windows, offering together with the portlights a 270-degree view
- large centre line double bed, sofa seating, dressing table/desk, large storage cupboards/drawers
- ensuite bathroom including bathtub and shower
- 26¨Sharp TV and stereo
- Access per stairway aft from the deck saloon
- port and starboard twin guest cabins, each with ensuite bathrooms w/ shower and plenty of storage space
- completely separated crew quarters forward, with access ladder to deck
- galley and crew mess
- two bunk cabins each with ensuite bathroom for up to 4 crew
- 26¨TV and stereo
- entrance to well-designed full width engine room
Material: Steel,Fe 420, grade A, with material certificate 3.1.C.
Keel: Jongert DesignSheel-typekeel
Portlights: 20 stainless steel portlights are welded into the hull. The window frames are made out of stainless steel and the windows are made of safety glass
Platform: A platform has been installed on the aft ship. This platform consists of a metal frame and a teak wooden grating. A gangway and a bathing ladder are integrated in the teak wooden grating of the platform
Grit blasting : The yacht has been grit blasted.
Quality: SIS-SA 2-2½.
Paint system : After grit blasting a complete International paint system has been applied.
Colour of topcoat : The colour of the topcoat is Flag Blue with white stripe for portholes.
Thermal isolation : For thermal isolation of the hull (with exception of the engine room and fore peak) Polyurethane (PUR) foam isolation has been applied. All surfaces adjoining the open air, including the frames up to 100mm under floor level are isolated with approximately 30mm Polyurethane foam.
Sound isolation : The engine room has been covered, on the inside, with mineral wool and foreseen with "Firet" cloth. The whole has been finished with a layer of white sprayed perfo-rated aluminium plate. The engine room door is covered with a perforated aluminium plate. The outside of the engine room bulkheads, ventilation ducts as well as the engine room ceiling are covered with "Phone-killer" sprayable isolation compound.
Interior isolation : The partition walls of the owner's cabin have been isolated by means of "multi sandwich" bulkheads with integrated lead layer in order to reduce transmission of noise from the guest cabins.
Wood: The interior wood work has been made out of natural mahogany veneer
Ceilings: in the cabins Muraldaim
in the galley, dinette and bath cabins silk gloss painted
Toilets: 5x "Actana" Waterflash electrical toilets
Taps/accessories Hans Grohe
Wash basins and tops: Corian
SUPERSTRUCTURE AND DECK
Teak deck: teak strokes of 48 x 15mm and by means of rubber compound fixed on 15mm plywood
Windows superstructure: 6 flat windows of hardened, clear glass, thickness 8mm
Windows wheelhouse : 9 flat windows of hardened, clear glass, thickness 12mm as front and side windows
1 flat window in the back wall and 1 flat window for the wheelhouse door, made of hardened glass, thickness 8mm
Windscreen wipers : 2 windscreen wipers, separately controlled, with interval switch
Bollards : 6 stainless steel double bollards
Fairleads : 6 stainless steel fairleads with nylon rollers
Sea railing : A complete stainless steel sea railing with stanchions, pulpit and stern railing
Anchor winch : 1x Lewmar, type 4000, hydraulic vertical anchor winch with capstan, gypsy and stopper for
16 mm anchor chain
Anchor : 1x 180 lbs CQR anchor and 1x 140 lbs CQR anchor
Anchor chain : 1x 80m, 16mm, galvanized, quality U2.
Anchor rope : 1x 80m, 26mm, polyester/ polypropylene.
Deck hatches : Jongert standard flush deck hatch on the fore deck
Lewmar hand controlled hatches in:
- Saloon : 1x 620 x 620mm.
- Galley : 1x 620 x 620mm.
- Dinette : 1x 620 x 620mm.
- Captain's cabin : 1x 500 x 370mm.
- Crew cabin : 1x 500 x 370mm.
- Owner's cabin : 1x 620 x 620mm.
The hatch in the dinette can also be used as an entrance or exit hatch for the crew. Therefore a fixed ladder has been installed in the interior and two stainless steel hand rails on deck.
Deck equipment : The "Lewmar" deck equipment consists of the following:
- Main sheet system with control line system.
- Genoa sheet system.
- Stay sail sheet system.
- Mizzen sheet system.
- Reef system.
- Halyard blocks around the masts.
- 2x 88 SEST Electrical genoa sheet winches.
- 2x 66 SST Stay sail sheet winches.
- 1x 66 SST Main sail sheet winch.
- 1x 44 SST Main sheet control line winch.
- 2x 62 SST Reef winches.
- 1x 77 SST Main sail halyard winch.
- 1x 44 SST Mizzen halyard winch.
- 1x 44 SST Mizzen sheet winch.
- 1x 44 SST Mizzen reef winch.
- 2x 10" winch handle "lock-in".
- 2x 10" winch handle "double grip".
Masts and booms : "Nirvana Spars" main mast and boom, and mizzen mast and boom, provided with mast rail and "Harken" traveller.
Mastfoot and boomvang: Both masts are installed on deck by means of an aluminium mastfoot. The main mast is executed with a "Hydromar" hydraulic boomvang, type HBC-8.
The mizzen boom is executed with a "Lewmar" tackle.
Standing rigging : Standing rigging is executed in stainless steel wire and rod rigging for forestay and inner forestay.
Sheets : Cupsheet and Gemini according to the deck plan.
Halyards : Cupsheet and Gemini according to the deck plan.
Halyard tensioners : 2x "Hydromar" hydraulic halyard tensioners, suitable for genoa and stay sail.
Backstay tensioner : 1x "Hydromar" hydraulic tensioner, type HSC-8-5, operated by means of a hand pump panel, serviced 2005
Fore stays : 1x Reckmann hydraulic furl, type RF 90-4 with RS profile for forestay and 1x Reckman manual operated furl, type 2000/40 for inner forestay.
Sails : All Banks (2005) –the sails are in operable condition but it is recommended to change them
Total sail area: 352 m2
- Main sail : 103 m2
- Mizzen sail : 32 m2
- Genoa : 156 m2
- Staysail : 61 m2
Standing Rigging All standing rigging serviced 2005 at Jongert Shipyard, Backstays renewed
Running Rigging Continually changed when neccessary
Main engine : 1x MTU 10V-183-AA-91, 345hp/ 254kW at 2.300 rpm with "ZF" reverse gear, flexible coupling, chromed valve covers and injection lines.
The main engine is executed with the following:
- Internal cooling system, executed with seawater cooled heat exchanger.
- Alternator for start batteries.
- Alarms and indicators.
- "Steimel" outboard cooling water pump.
- Hydro pump to drive the bow thruster.
Engine hours Approx.14.800 hrs (08/19)
Exhaust system main engine : Wet exhaust system exiting in the side of the hull.
Fuel system : A fuel system with a double switchable "Man" filter system and a
tank capacity of approx. 4.200 litres.
Control system main engine: A "Mathers" electronic 24V one-handle control, type Micro Commander MMC 585
installed on the outside and inside steering position.
Propeller shaft : The "Rubber Design" propeller shaft installation consists of a closed system with self- centring radial and axial thrust bearing in oil bath and a Hundersted variable pitch propeller, diameter of 810mm. To charge the service batteries, one 120A alternator has been installed on the propeller shaft installation.
Bow thruster : A fixed "Hydromar" tunnel type, 45hp/ 33kW.
The bow thruster is hydraulically driven by means of a hydraulic pump connected to the
Generators : - 1x "ONAN" MC-CBA, 30kW.
- 1x "ONAN" MD-KAF, 20kW with PTO for stern thruster.
Port Generator approx. 11.700 hrs (08/19), renewed in Antibes 12/2002
Serviced in Singapore in 7/2015
- approx. 6.932 hrs @ (08/19)
Stb Generator was not reset at nenewal in Jongert shipyard in 2005
Serviced in Singapore in 7/2015
Exhaust system generator : Wet exhaust system exiting in the side of the hull.
Bilge system : "Jongert" galvanized bilge system, executed with bilge alarm and bilge pumps; 1 electrical
operated bilge pump, make SIHI and 1 "Steimel" pump, combined with the main engine cooling water pump.
Drinkwater maker : HEM, type 25-800, 3x400V-50Hz, with a capacity of 3.000 l/ 24h.
approx. 7.731hrs (08/19)
Drinkwater system : A capacity of 3.600 litres in two tanks. "SIHI" 24V-DC water pressure tank, type AHOA 1102
AN - 50 litres. Connections in all bath cabins and on the aft deck. Hot water will be supplied
by a "Daalderop" 120 l - 230 V boiler.
Tank level indicators : - 2x "Kübler" for: 1x Drinkwater tank, 1x Fuel tank.
Annunciation in the engine room.
Waste water system : Split in grey and black water tanks:
- 2x Grey water: 2x 1.000 litres.
- 2x Black water: 1x 600 and 1x 800 litres.
Waste water pumps : 1x "Sealand", type M 24 - 24V-50Hz
Engine room ventilation : By means of a ventilator with a capacity of 3.000 m3/h, 24V-DC.
Dorades/ air cowls : Standard execution of the ventilation system is by means of dorades and interior air cowls
System that takes fresh air in on both masts and distributes throughout the cabins
Air Conditioning : "Marine Air" 3x400V-50Hz air conditioning with a seawater cooled chiller unit
- Type : CWS 1083-S - 3 compressors. - Cooling capacity : 115.000 - 135.000 BTU.
- Sea water pump : "Barco" CM-20, 3x400V.
- Chilled water pump : "Barco" CM-20, 3x400V
Airco outlets with fancoil units are installed in the following cabins:
- 1x Owner's cabin : 24.000 BTU.
- 2x Guest cabin : 9.000 BTU.
- 2x Crew cabin : 9.000 BTU.
- 1x Dinette : 17.000 BTU
- 2x Wheelhouse : 17.000 BTU.
- 2x Saloon : 17.000 BTU.
In every cabin, 1 digital thermostat control unit can control the temperature.
The Boiler system can be used in order to heat the cabins.
Fire prevention : -1x 5 kg CO2 fire extinguisher in the engine room.
-7x 2 kg powder fire extinguishers throughout the yacht.
Seawage treatment Hamann AG- HL-Cont Super Mini, Serial No: SM-1307
Fuel Polishing System Reverso HAT-1108
Dive compressor Bauer 200
Air compressor 1x air compressor, 1.5Hp
1x portable compressor
Max speed under power 10.5kn
Cruising speed under power 8kn
Range (nm) 3000nm @ 8.5kn
Fuel tank 1x6000 L.
Fresh water tank 1x 4200 L.
Grey /black water tank 1000 L.
Inverters (V/W) 3x MASTERVOLT 1 for salon fridge, 24/1500,
1 for galley freezer & fridge 24/5000,
1 Outlets 24/5000
Battery banks Service battery bank A/h 1600 AH
Engine and Generator battery bank A/h 232 AH
Battery charger 3 x MASTERVOLT Battery charger 24/100, 3-phase
Shore power Frequency converter: Atlas Shore power 40 Amps, from 180V 3-phase up to 500V 3-phase,
60 or 50 cycles Model : SPCL 20KX5X3-XH-MD-SU
Switchboards The 230-400V-AC main switchboard has been installed in the engine room.
The main engine and generator start panel has been installed in the engine room.
The 24V-DC main switchboard has been installed in the engine room.
Batteries : - 1 set 24V "Sonneschein" maintenance free service batteries, capacity 1.200Ah.
- 1 set 24V "Sonneschein" maintenance free start batteries, capacity 400Ah.
Service bateries renewed in 2017.
Battery chargers : 2x 75A "Mastervolt", 3x400V-AC.
1x 12A "Mastervolt", 24V-DC.
Shore power connection : 3x400V-50Hz-32A Shore power connection, including shore isolation transformer.
Navigation lights : - Position lights SB and PS integrated in the sea railing.
- Steam light in the mast.
- Stern light at the platform.
- Red over green light in the mast.
- Anchor light (supplied separately).
Inverter : The "Mastervolt" 24V-DC-230V-50Hz inverter, with a capacity of 1.500 VA-trapezium, feeds
the 230V wall sockets if generator/ shore power connection are not operational.
Central alarm and control panel :
The central alarm and control panel is installed in the wheelhouse for the following functions:
- Grey water tanks "Full" alarm.
- Black water tanks "Full" alarm.
- Bilge system alarm.
- Fire alarm in engine room.
- Hydraulic oil "Low" level.
- Hydraulic oil "High" temperature alarm.
- Oil pressure "Low" alarm main engine.
- Temperature "High" alarm main engine.
- Exhaust "High" temperature alarm.
- Capacity "Overload" alarm generator sets.
- Sail functions powerpack.
- Shore functions powerpack.
- Bilge system.
- Electrical cut-off valves bilge system.
- Wastewater system.
- Ventilation interior.
- Ventilation engine room with "Emergency" stop.
- Air conditioning system.
- Generator systems.
- Navigation lights.
- Deck lights in spreaders.
Steering machine : "Hydromar" HF-210-FB hydraulic steering machine has been installed with a stainless steel steering wheel at the outside steering position and a tiller unit on the inside steering position.
Autopilot system : B&G Hydrapilot-2 has been installed in the wheelhouse with connection to the sailing
Radar : "Furuno" FR-1941-DA-4 installed with screen on the inside steering position and connection
to the Sailing computer. Furuno 1751.
Magnetic compass : "Sestrel" Major 350-120 installed on the outside steering position and a "B&G" compass as back-up for autopilot system.
Sailing computer : "B&G" Hydra 330 installed on the outside and inside steering position and with connections to the radar, GPS and autopilot system with the following indications:
- Rudder position.
- Wind speed.
- Boat speed.
- Wind direction.
- Magnified wind.
- Halcyon compass.
GPS Navigator : "Philips" APN-MK-6 installed in the wheelhouse with a man overboard module on the outside steering position and connections to the radar and sailing computer system. AIS.
Chart plotter : "Ratheon" chart plotter installed in the wheelhouse with connections for the GPS and
Echo sounder : "Incastec" Echopilot FLS-2 has been installed.
Barometer : "Prosser" Weather trend digital barometer installed in the wheelhouse.
VHF : "SP-Radio" Sailor RT 4822 installed on the inside steering position, inclusive a "SP-Radio" DSC receiver modem.
Satcom : "ABB-Nera" Inmarsat M installed on the inside steering position, inclusive a connection with the central telephone/ intercom system.
Central telephone/ intercom : "Siemens" Hycom 120 central telephone/ intercom system installed with 8 single
telephones throughout the yacht.
SSB : "Sailor" RE-2100-Simplex has been installed.
GSM telephone : "Motorola" Phonecell installed with connection to the central telephone/ intercom system.
Fax : "Toshiba" TF-P-100 installed in the wheelhouse with shore, Satcom and GSM connection.
Refrigerator : - 2x "Frigonautica", total capacity 390 litres, in galley.
- 1x "Frigonautica", at outside steering position.
Freezer : - 2x "Frigonautica", total capacity 390 litres, in galley. Ice maker in the bar.
Washing machine : - 1x "Miele", W 936-WPS.
Wash dryer : - 1x "Miele", T-699-C.
Dishwasher : - 1x "Miele", G-6990-SLI.
Ceramic cooking plate : - 1x "Miele", KN 125.
Cooker hood : - 1x "Miele", H-236-E.
Hot air oven : - 1x "Miele", H-236-E.
Micro wave oven : - 1x "Miele", M-626-EG.
Anchors:1 x CQR 180lbs with 100m galvanized chain of 16mm Diameter
1x CQR 180lbs with rope, 1xCQR anchore installed in stern platform
Swim ladders 1x Swim ladder integrated in Stern platform, Hydraulic and remote-controlled stern ladder
1x Swim ladder on side
1x Dinghy ladder on side
Sun awnings For bow, deck house and aft deck
Additional simple dedicated awning covering seating area whilst sailing
Diving 2 diving bottles, steel 12l, with 3 BC Jackets and breathers
The yacht has been equipped with a Bose sound system in the salon.
Television : - 1x "flatscreen" in owner's cabin.
- 1x "flatscreen" in Saloon.
- 1x “flatscreen"
Video recorder/ player : - 1x "Philips" in owner's cabin.
- 1x "Philips" in Saloon.
Radio/ CD player : - 1x "Panasonic" in owner's cabin.
- 1x "Panasonic" with CD-changer in saloon.
Speakers : - 2x "Pioneer" in owner's cabin.
- 2x "Pioneer" in saloon.
- 2x "Pioneer" in wheelhouse.
Speakers in saloon and wheelhouse are connected with radio/ CD player in saloon.
- Upgraded bilge pump system to be fully automatic in 2005
- 2 Autoflug 8-person life raft installed under helm seating
- 2 EPIRP
- Fire extinguishers in each cabin,
- Automatic fire alarm & extinguishing system in engine room, upgraded 2005
- Fire blanket in galley
- Full set of flares
- Full set of first aid kit
- 1 Avon Sea Sport 4.9m with 100hp Yamaha 4-stroke installed on stern platform and hoisted with mizzen boom or alternatively on the fore deck.
- 1 Zodiac
2005 - Topsides, masts, booms and hull painted
2010 - All upholstery renewed
2015 - All Interior sealing renewed
2015 – General service and antifouling
There is a large quantity of spare parts/equipment on board
Haas International offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.