|Marke||Judel and Vrolijk|
|Liegeplatz||Swanwick, Hampshire, Vereinigtes Königreich|
|Länge über alles||9.14 m|
Oodles of fun to be had out of this 30ft pocket rocket ship for not a lot of money!! Benefits from having a road trailer.
The owners have upgraded to a larger racing yacht and so this ILC30 is keenly For Sale and soon to be moved to the Hamble.
Currently lying in Jersey, Channel Islands, but due Swawnwick soon.
Part-exchnanges can be considered. Being sold ex Vat.
- Boat Name: TOY BOX
- Year: 1996
- Builder: Jachtwerf Elahuizen
- Designer: Judel & Vrolijk
- Engine: Volvo Penta MD2010
- Road Trailer
- Location: Jersey now, Swanwick soon
- LOA: 31 ft 1 in / 9.5m
- Beam: 10 ft 6 in / 3.25m
- Draft: 6 ft 5 in / 1.99m
- Ballast: 1,300kg
- Displ: 2,700kg
- 2018 IRC Rating: 1.022
- Volvo Penta MD2010
- Folding propeller
- Fuel capacity: 30 litres
- Engine start battery
- Domestic battery
- Split charging system
- 50 amp/hr alternator
- Fusion RA50
- Fusion cockpit speakers
- Ullman 2011 (used less than 20 times)
- Ullman Code 2, 0-16knts 2011
- Number 3, poor condition
- Ullman Runner 81.9sqm 2016
- Smaller runner 58sqm (unknown)
- Tiller helm with Selden extension
- 2 x Lewmar 40 self tailing sheet winches
- 2 x Lewmar 30 winches spi/halyard winches
- Harken and Spinlock jammers (require updating)
- Fredrickson traveller and blocks (require updating)
- Aluminium Selden mast - new 2012
- Standing rigging - new 2016
- Tuff-luff forestay
- Carbon spinnaker pole
- Spare carbon spinnaker pole
- Selden vang
- Running rigging - new 2016
- Standard Horizon VHF / AIS + Command Mic (the Command Mic has not yet been fitted)
- AIS Transponder (position taken from GPS output from the VHF)
- Remote command mic for VHF
- Digital Yacht WL10 NMEA to Wifi server
- There is a fitted Simrad IS15 system for wind, speed and depth as well as some sort of plotter - all of which is unreliable and best dis-regarded. Assume you will fit your own preferred instruments.
- IRC optimised for maximum stiffness with tubular internal framing to take forestay load
- Hull: E-Glass and Kevlar epoxy, finished with Durepox primer
- Rudder: Custom carbon fibre
- Keel: Iron fin with lead bulb
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.