|Liegeplatz||Chester, Nova Scotia, Kanada|
|Länge über alles||12.19 m|
|Motor-Modell||Yanmar 3-cyl 3JH2E|
Sailing a J/120 puts a smile on most sailors faces regardless of conditions.
Her ergonomic condition seating, correct winch placements and ease of ingress/egress make sailing her fast in light air a breeze and trimming her in offshore conditions safe and fast.
Built to be sailed short handed, the J/120 owner can launch the spinnaker with little help and gybing it is almost as easy as turning the wheel and pulling in the new sheet.
"Grand Cru" has been under the same ownership for the past ten seasons - primarily daysailed over the past seven years. She has a long list of upgrades - see full specs for complete details.
Inside stored the past seven winters.
Photos taken Sept 10/21 excepting sailing shots. Fresh SAMS pre purchase survey June 2022 available on request.
Flag blue awlgrip(2014) fiberglass hull w/white deck, gray non-skid, white boot, black bottom.
Lead keel, spade rudder.
Cockpit locker to "garage". Lazerrette locker, anchor locker.
Hall keel stepped carbon masthead rig
Double lifelines, pulpit and pushpits.
Swim ladder and transom scoop stern for easy boarding.
- Sleeps a total of eight (8)
- Vee berth sleeps two (2)
- Main cabin sleeps four (4) on settees and fold up pilot berths
- Aft cabin sleeps two (2)
- Galley - Force 10 gimballed propane stove w/two burners & oven
- Double stainless steel sink, new Aqua Jet water pump 2021
- Ice box with 12 volt Alder Babour refrigeration
- Head-Enclosed, double entry, manually operated head w/holding tank & deck pump out, Y-valve, sink & shower.
- Upholstery-green fabric
- Interior trim-white laminate bulkheads, varnished teak trim, white laminate and solid-surface counter tops.
- Teak & holly cabin sole replaced 2017/2021
- Headliner replaced 2015/16
- Espar Diesel Cabin Heater 2009
Rigging & Deck Gear
- Hall Spars Carbon Fiber mast repainted 2014
- Stainless steel rod rigging
- Lazy Jacks 2013
- Harken roller furling
- 2 #48 self-tailing Harken primary cockpit sheet winches
- Genoa sheets - Spectra 2020
- Spectra Jib Halyards
- Spectra Main Halyard 2015
- 2 #44 self-tailing Harken secondary cockpit sheet winches
- 2 #44 self-tailing Harken cabin top winches
- Sailtec hydraulic, adjustable backstay, reconditioned 2017
- Hall solid boom vang
- Winch handles (3)
- Mainsheet traveller system by Harken 2018
- Complete assymetrical spinnaker gear
- Toe rail mounted genoa track
- 9 halyard stoppers
- Slab/jiffy reefing
- 3 snatch blocks
- North Mainsail, Norlam 2013
- Cadet Gray Mainsail Cover 2016
- North 3DL Light #1 Genoa 2016
- North Code 2A Spinnaker 2013
- Roller furling jib cover 2016
- North 103% Blade Jib - (2 sides Taffeta) 2009
- North 3DL 145% Heavy #1 (1 side Taffeta) 2008
- Heavy Air #4 Jib
- Older Staysail
- North 1.5oz Spinnaker 1998
- UK Code Zero 2004
- Storm Trysail
Electronics & Instruments
- Garmin GPS 720 Chart Plotter 2011
- Raymarine wind, depth, speed 2017
- 2004 Robertson/Simrad autopilot
- Apelco VHF
- Standard Horizon handheld VHF 2013
- Ritchie binnacle compass
- Hand-held compass
- JVC CD stereo w/Bose speakers
Engine & Electrical
- Yanmar 3 cylinder 3JH2E 30hp diesel
- Large alternator
- 2-bladed Martec folding propeller (19 x18 RH)
- 27 gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Racor in-line fuel filter
- Batteries 2019
- 120 volt AC 30 am shore power system
- 120 volt 30 amp shore power cord
- Circuit breakers
- 4-way battery switch
- Battery charger
- Heart Interface Link 20 monitor
- Negative ground system
- Cadet Gray Dodger 2018
- Jack lines
- Radar reflector
- Cockpit Shower
- Two fire extinguishers
- Manual bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump 2017
- Anchor & Rode
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.