|Liegeplatz||Jersey City, New Jersey, Vereinigte Staaten|
|Länge über alles||16.15 m|
|Länge an der Wasserlinie||13.36 m|
|Verdränger (Trockengewicht )||46000 Pfund|
|Segelfläche gesamt||130.7 m²|
|Vorsegel Bereich||66.7 m²|
|Motor-Modell||TAMD 41 B HD|
|Treibstoffstanks||278 gal (Rostfreier Stahl)|
|Frischwassertanks||270 gal (Rostfreier Stahl)|
|Fäkalientanks||2 x 30 gal (Rostfreier Stahl)|
In wonderful condition, this exceptional Hallberg Rassy 53 was originally conceived for the original owner as a round the world yacht. Teak interior - all wood is teak. She has spares .
Her layout is outstanding with nearly a King Sized bed aft. Spacious interior with superbly comfortable double chair layout.
HR signature table with two leafs. Quite large.
Extra fuel capacity of 278 fuel and 278 water. All cabinets are insulated and lined with mahogany ceilings.
Duplicated Webasto diesel fired heating systems. Additional heater built into engine room; all cabins and heads are heated via the Webasto system and separately, the Air Conditioned via Cruise-air reverse cycle systems. Three units built in.
Redundancy: dual battery chargers. dual auto pilots with selector switch at helm.
Removable cutter rig, staysail on Selden CX-45 roller furling system.
All extra sails stored below forward v-berth.
The love and caring she has received has been nothing short of impressive.
Have a look at this outstanding yacht and you will agree. For sale only to serious prospects willing to make bona fide offers.
Located within a ferry boat ride of Manhattan.
Upon entering the interior cabin, the Salon, galley, navigation station is mid ship in the yacht with two staterooms forward along with one head and shower, and then aft via the passageway, the large aft cabin along with its private and en suite head and shower, and washing machine.
The spacious mid-ship main salon has a L-shaped settee to starboard with large stowage lockers outboard and under the settee. There is a folding double leaf teak table with center storage. There is a LED TV. There are two semi reclining chairs with clever storage beneath and outboard of the chairs.
There is adjustable indirect valance lighting on the perimeter and below the ports gives the cabin a warm appealing glow in the evenings. There are additional reading lamps and fans for the settee and chairs. Headroom is 6' 8".
The product of multiple yachts before her, the galley is really designed for serious usage and is to port, configured as a line type galley, serving dual purpose also as a passageway aft for the master stateroom. The storage space in the galley is outstanding with every cubic inch of space used efficiently.
Exceptionally well thought out.
There are extra deep double stainless steel sinks with soap dispenser, sea gull water purifier for clean drinking water, pots and pans storage lockers, multiple drawers, breadboard, cutting board, exhaust fan above the stove, spice shelf, and waste basket stowage. There is a paper towel dispenser conveniently located above the sink.
There are hand rails and AC voltage plugs.
- Force 10 Stove and oven
- Refrigeration and Freezer
- Microwave oven
- Exhaust fan
- lockers are properly ventilated with individual vents
The navigation station has a comfortable forward facing chart table with electric panel outboard, drawers, stowage slots, shelf, and space for instruments.The walkthrough aft has storage shelf and a hanging locker outboard. A gooseneck red/white lamp is installed at the chart desk along with a red/white high/low fluorescent lamp above. Headroom is 6' 6".
Aft Cabin and Ensuite Head:
The full beam aft master cabin has a large queen sized berth on centerline. It is one of the few HR53s possessing this excellent feature. There is stowage under the berth, two hanging lockers, additional storage lockers with two bookshelves and vanity. There are possibly lee clothes for the berth. There are cabinets both to port and starboard.
HEAD: To starboard, an ensuite head has a white ceramic washbasin, white Formica laminate bulkheads with large mirror with cupboards above and below, and teak grating. The stall shower has a curtain, and shower sump arrangement.
WC: The toilet empties into a stainless steel holding tank with deck outlet or gravity feed to thruhull. The washing machine is installed forward in a locker.
ENGINE ROOM ACCESS: the walk-in engine room is just inside the aft cabin and has a large and well insulated, rubber sealed door.
Forward Cabins and Head:
Forward, the forward most cabin is configured in v-berth style with stowage below and lockers above. There and hanging locker. There are lee cloths, reading lamps, fans, and two overhead hatches. Access to the windlass motor is inside the locker forward and above the berth.
The second guest cabin is to starboard with upper and lower berths, lockers above, and hanging locker. Both berths have lee clothes, fans, and reading lamps.
The forward guest head has white Formica bulkheads, a Corian wash basin, a large mirror, good lighting and ventilation, and teak grating. There is a large shower stall with curtain and shower sump pump.
In the forward passageway there is a large storage area beneath the cabin sole.
- Three-burner gimballed Force 10 Propane stove with oven and broiler
- Origo Microwave oven
- Frigomatic refrigeration and freezer with two separate water-cooled 24v compressors in two separate well insulated boxes
- Extra deep stainless steel double sinks
- Dish stowag locker, cutlery drawer, breadboard, and waste bin
- Custom Teak spice shelf
- Manual hand pump in galley
- Water in two stainless steel tank under saloon floor with water gauge
- 21 gal. domestic water heater and heating from engine
- Sea Gull water purifier system
- Water maker
- Water manifold distribution including carbon filter system
- Westerbeke 6kW generator with soundbox (est. hrs. 600)
- Mastervolt 24v/3000w/110v Dakar inverter
- Heart 2000 Interface battery monitoring system
- 30A 42V alternator for generator
- 110v shore connector and dockside cable with 3kw 220v transformer
- All electric cables are where possible laid in special tubes
- 24v 100 amp alternator on engine
- 12v 60 amp alternator on engine
- 110/125 outlets via inverter
- LED lighting throuout yacht
- USB power outlets in all cabins
- Rutland Wind generator 500 watt output; wired with remote display panel at chart table to monitor amperage output
- Solar panel 200 watt mounted on top of davit
- Engine staring: 12 V, 140 amp hour battery, AGM 12 VDC 4-D size LIFELINE brand
- Generator battery AGM 12 VDC 4-D size LIFELINE brand
- Lead Acid Batteries 8 group 31 batteries. 400 at 24Volt
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION STATION GEAR
Raymarine Hi definition color, 48" open array magnetron, 4 kW Touch Screen Radar, 24 mile new in 2018. Radar can pick up flying.
Raymarine Chart Plotter Sonar Depth Instrument
MDF Monitors, one is 12" one is 9 inch.
AIS, within Raymarine 700, system new in 2020
Simrad Robertson Autopilot AP20
Simrad DS 33, Chartplotter/multifunction display with control panel on pedestal
gyrosensor compass for autopilot
Autopilot remote Simrad R300X
Spare control box for autopilot
Whitlock electric drive in engine room
Simrad log, depth, wind, central, and expanded wind
Additional Simrad controls at nav. station and aft cabin
VHF - Simrad Shipmate RS 8300 with Loudhailer
VHF loudspeaker in cockpit
SSB - ICOM IC-M710 with AT-130E tuner at Nav Station
Compass with light
Nightlighting and LED red and white lighting
Binocular rack at companionway
12-volt outlets and 120VAC outlets on GFI circuit
SOUND SYSTEM: AM/FM/CD stereo for master cabin
AM/FM with CD changer for main saloon with additional cockpit speakers
LIGHTING: Tri-color with anchor light
International navigation and steaming lights
Iridium GO system with remote antenna
Network NMEA cable replaced with new fittings, watertight. Makes system fast and reliable, Summer 2020
TENACIOUS has been outfitted and refitted with oversized gear and impressively clean and proper rigging and finish work. She exudes luxury. The cockpit is award winning, the deck is wide and easy to walk on with proper hand holds.
- Teak cap rail on bull work
- Proper Stainless steel strikers to protect teak cap rail at cleats and lifeline gates.
- Integral FRP rubbing strake with stainless steel striker to protect hull from pilings
- Very large LoFrans oversized Electric anchor windlass protected with under deck installation
- Remote control for windlass on binnacle
- Two large, appropriately sized bow anchor rollers
- Monstrous oversized CQR anchor 105 pound with 250 feet of 12mm chain in self-draining locker
- Spare anchors CQR 60 pound, 40 Danforth
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits
- Radar mast aft with dinghy engine lift and deck light, open array radar antenna
- Opening lifeline gates port and starboard
- Full-length handrails
- Dinghy davits
- High capacity fresh or saltwater with quick connect hose at base of mast
- Whitlock wheel steering with Cardan linked rod
- Leather covered wheel
- Over-sized cleats forward, aft, and spring cleats
- Custom Bimini
- Custom fabricated Cockpit Cushions
- Folding teak cockpit table on pedestal
- Locker washboard stowage
- Stainless steel mast pulpits
- Teak drink holders on outer chart tables
- Stern shower with hot and cold water
- Aft deck lazarette with two locking hatches
- Teak flagstaff
- Deck scuppers
- Boat hook
- Fenders and lines
- Fresh water cooled Volvo TAMD 41 146HP BHD Diesel with Turbo (approx. 1500 hours as of 1-2022) with 3 bladed Gori bronze feathering propeller
- Westerbeke Generator, 8kW 600 hours
- Impressive Fully insulated walk in engine room
- Perforated aluminum panels cover the sound insulation, no cardboard allowed
- Engine room blower
- Engine mounted on special flexible engine bed with AquaDrive flexible shaft coupling for noise reduction
- CO2 fire extinguisher in engine compartment
- 40 mm stainless steel shaft
- Line cutter on propeller shaft
- Fixed 3 blade prop as spare
- SIDE POWER Bow thruster with controls, Dual blade counter rotating, 24 Volt thruster, replaced Summer 2019.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for aft cabin, salon and forward staterooms, total of three air handler units
- Two Webasto diesel fired forced air heaters, with two spares
- MT brand Fresh AB Water maker rated at 32 gal./hr.
- Automatic water maker backflush system
- Two electric heads
- Two stainless steel holding tanks with deck pump out or gravity drain overboard
- High capacity emergency electric bilge pump
- One manual bilge pump
- Diesel fuel S/S main tank under saloon floor with fuel gauge
- Optional spare fuel tank with electric transfer pump and with fuel gauge
- Electric oil change pump
- Air Compressor for pumping up various devices
- Air horn
- Wind Generator Rutland 500 watts at max rpm
- Solar panels
- Iridium GO system with remote antenna
SAILS and RIGGING
Working Sail Area : 1410 ft2, All sails are Elvstrom
- Furling mainsail with vertical battens, Selden spar
- Two identical 130% Genoas, both with foam luff to flatten sail when reefed on roller furler, Selden Furler, both Elvstom
- Staysail Working jib on Selden CX45 roller furling, largest size drum with two part block and tackle to create extra tension, torsion cable
- Storm jib
- Spare sails not attached
- Spinnaker in sock
- Two Lewmar 66 ECST electric primary sheet winches
- Lewmar 48 CEST electric main sheet winch with a manual winch connected to the mainsheet system
- One Lewmar self-tailing 48 CST for halyards
- Selden deck stepped mast, double spreader, silver anodized aluminum
- Removable stays and running back-stays
- Selden hydraulic jib and main furling and reefing systems
- spinnaker boom lift
- Hydraulic back stay tensioner and kickrod with Navtec panel in cockpit
- Genoa tracks, double travelers and foot blocks, adjustable from cockpit.
- Hasselfors aluminum tubes over turnbuckles to protect sails from cotter pins and other damage
- Two Selden Whisker poles to allow wing on wing with headsails
Full enclosure, Bimini and hard dodger.
Other comments from the owner and aspects of the interior
There is good natural ventilation through five opening hatches all with curtains, 15 ports with curtains, six Dorade and two Electrolux vents in each head. There is reverse cycle air conditioning
HEATING There are two diesel fired forced hot air heaters. Only one is required to heat the boat. The other is a spare, and it is mounted and ready to run. The owner had some plans
FANS Hella fans are placed throughout the interior, including the engine room to help move air for maximum comfort.
INTERIOR FINISH All interior joiner work is in light teak with a durable matte finish. Overhead in salon are light panels with custom teak retaining strips & light lining interior. All lockers are equipped with teak louvers. The cabinsole is teak with inlaid holly strips cover with fitted blue carpets.
Light tan cushions are upgraded to a hi grade upholstery. Light beige curtains for all ports and skylights. Sunbrella slip covers are available for all settees and the two easy chairs.
SAFETY There are teak handholds strategically mounted throughout.
COMFORT The berths have 5" thick cushions with an additional thin mattress over.
ALARM Burglar alarm at hatches and companionway and IR-sensor that activates horn and deck lights.
HEAD AND PLUMBING The head system features a drop feed holding tank. If you are unfamiliar, you should educate yourself about this outstanding attribute. Essentially, it is 1459% better than the standard way boats are plumbed. There is no macerator required to empty the tank. Just open a valve and it empties.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The HR 53 is the flag-ship within the Hallberg-Rassy range and was designed with the cruising connoisseur very much in mind. She follows closely the tradition and philosophy behind earlier Hallberg-Rassy designs. Racing, they say, improves the breed. This is certainly the case with the HR 53. The hull shape was developed following the significant lessons learned from the intense research program carried out for the America's Cup. Though not designed with competition in mind, the HR 53 benefits from the testing we carried out on keel and rudder shapes, particularly when sailing upwind. Her moderate displacement is in line with the yacht's strong construction and high level of equipment carried onboard. Sail area, too, is generous and, coupled with the excellent stability gained from the 53's special bulb keel, gives the HR 53 excellent performance, even in light winds. The overhangs are rather generous for her type and contribute to give the yacht an aspect of graceful elegance that will be maintained regardless of the passage of time. Hull and deck are GRP, built under supervision of Lloyd's Register of Shipping. A Lloyd's certificate is supplied with each boat. The hull is constructed according to the hand lay-up method with woven rovings and isophthalic polyester and NGA-gelcoat. The hull is insulated from the water line up. Deck is ivory white GRP-sandwich construction, 35mm thick for strength and insulation. The cockpit is well-protected by a windshield with toughened glass, aluminum frames and a middle panel which opens. There is a soft top sprayhood. A hard top is available as an option . The interior is offered in numerous layouts.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.